Newbie F seeking DOM F/M RP

Started by HerKitten92, August 30, 2010, 01:50:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HerKitten92

So here's the deal:

I just found out I was approved today, so I'm dying to get out there and start a new RP. My character that I really want to play with is a young girl (17-ish). I have a slight plot line for the story, but I'm very flexible with that. I would like the RP to be centered around BDSM/Slave Master type (my character is a submissive). She would be brand new to the slave/master life, meaning she would need someone to train her. ;) I prefer female/female, but I am open to have a male master lol.

In my mind, everything would take place in the early 1900's in either Paris or New York City.

Like I said, I am very flexible, so if anyone has any ideas that would mesh well with what I have already stated, please let me know =]
.:Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History:.
Kitten's RP's & O&O's
Apologies & Absences

Womb Raider

If your intrested in a male Dom I would love to talk about roleplaying with you. I like your ideas for era and settings very much and think we could have fun with it
A magister can ostendo vos ianua , tamen vos must penetro per vestri

Le Immortelle

HerKitten92

Quote from: Amazon on August 31, 2010, 08:29:03 AM
I'm interested in this. :)
Quote from: Womb Raider on August 31, 2010, 08:04:40 AM
If your intrested in a male Dom I would love to talk about roleplaying with you. I like your ideas for era and settings very much and think we could have fun with it

Well, Now I have a dilemma....I've read both of your profiles, and I have to say, both of you sound like very intriguing role play partners....Do either of you have an objection to both being my Domm? I kinda have an idea that might be fun if you don't.....

But um...it would make you two a couple....*shrugs* I don't know...its up to you two.
Kitten's RP's & O&O's
Apologies & Absences

Womb Raider

It would be fine with me if it is with Amazon, sounds like fun
A magister can ostendo vos ianua , tamen vos must penetro per vestri

HerKitten92

I just know that it would be fun to have two domm's at once, y'know? =]
Kitten's RP's & O&O's
Apologies & Absences

Le Immortelle

Never done it before..dunno whether it's work or not, but what the hell..will give it a try.

HerKitten92

Woohoo!
okay, so now we just need to figure out the details and then I will make the post. Sound good? =]
Kitten's RP's & O&O's
Apologies & Absences

confusedbilliam

Would you be open to something in a modern setting?
There is in truth no past, only a memory of the past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. Therefore the only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.

Terry Pratchett - Thief of Time

RABBIT HOLE!!!

HerKitten92

Quote from: confusedbilliam on September 01, 2010, 10:22:59 AM
Would you be open to something in a modern setting?
I'm considering it, if thats what both my partners want...But unfortunately, I don't know where anyone else could fit in. If you have any ideas, you are more than welcome to join =]
Kitten's RP's & O&O's
Apologies & Absences

confusedbilliam

Quote from: HerKitten92 on September 01, 2010, 10:38:35 AM
I'm considering it, if thats what both my partners want...But unfortunately, I don't know where anyone else could fit in. If you have any ideas, you are more than welcome to join =]
Oh, well you know you can do more than one roleplay - you don't have to squeeze me into one you're already doing.
There is in truth no past, only a memory of the past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. Therefore the only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.

Terry Pratchett - Thief of Time

RABBIT HOLE!!!

HerKitten92

Quote from: confusedbilliam on September 01, 2010, 12:44:52 PM
Oh, well you know you can do more than one roleplay - you don't have to squeeze me into one you're already doing.
lol yeah I know, its just reallllly hard for me to do more than two RP's at a time, and I have this one and one more going on. Blame that on my REALLY short attention span lol.
Kitten's RP's & O&O's
Apologies & Absences