Wolfy would like..a Monster girl RP. :D (M/F or F/F)

Started by Wolfy, June 04, 2010, 12:41:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

F/F can mean either Female/Female or Futa/Female, BTW.

Anyway..yes, Wolfy is back, looking for people to play a few..specific monster girls(Be warned, some images NSFW):

Monster 1
Monster 2
Monster 3
Monster 4
Monster 5

Of course, whichever girl you pick, I would like these roleplays to involve a nice romance/falling in love aspect/living together (And the Trials and Tribulations of said love) aspects. :D

Wolfy

Monster 2 is taken for right now! :D

But still looking for the others! :D

Willing to also do Groups, forming a monster girl Threesome or Harem for my character, if you like. :D

Wolfy

Could I interest anyone in being a Slimegirl? :D

Wolfy

elfguy

I'll play #3, the kitten, as long as she is not futa. I'd play her as playful dom, meaning she likes to tie people up but doesn't do pain or goes too far. Also I'm up for a group thing.
----

Wolfy

Quote from: elfguy on June 07, 2010, 05:48:16 PM
I'll play #3, the kitten, as long as she is not futa. I'd play her as playful dom, meaning she likes to tie people up but doesn't do pain or goes too far. Also I'm up for a group thing.

Heh...I'd love a playful Dom...but we'd need someone else to play another girl for a group..:P

Mercurial

Quote from: Wolfy on June 07, 2010, 07:35:08 PM
Heh...I'd love a playful Dom...but we'd need someone else to play another girl for a group..:P

I'd play another monster girl for a group/harem thing?

Neophyte

Wolfy, can i use Picture 4? Because I want that as well!

Wolfy

Mercurial

Wolfy

Quote from: Mercurial on June 18, 2010, 02:13:56 AM
So did I kill interest in a group thing?

No, it's just that we already have a group gaming going. o-o..sorry.

Mercurial

Mhina

I'd play the first one, though I'm a little confused as to how that would work....