The Princely Bride (sub leaning futa looking for dom leaning M)

Started by Teo Torriatte, March 16, 2020, 07:10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teo Torriatte

The kingdoms of Farcrest and West Highland have been at war for decades. Ostensibly it is a territorial dispute, but the fighting has gone on so long that both sides just see each other as "the enemy". But recently a truce has been brokered, an iron-clad contract that will be sealed as official when the prince of Farcrest and the princess of West Highland marry and consummate in love.

Now these two kingdoms are known to be honorable to a fault. Which means that they will adhere to the letter of the treaty. If there is a marriage and it is consummated, there will be peace. If one or both of those don't happen, the treaty will be void and the last chance for peace may have been lost.

Everything seemed to be going according to plan until the morning of the wedding. As Princess Esmerelda was waking up, she felt a tingle all over her body and then something felt very WRONG. She moved her blanket to look down at herself, to realize that her usually very full breasts were much smaller, and that instead of her usual lady parts, she had testicles and a medium sized penis.

But, as they say in theater and politics, the show must go on! They still have an obligation to marry and consummate. Esmerelda had been given a ring that will glow blue when the deed is done, and they are given until dawn comes the next morning to present the ring to a joint assembly made up of courtiers and magistrates from both kingdoms.

I'm looking to play the transformed princess, and I am looking for someone who is willing to play the prince. Everything that hasn't been detailed, and even some of what has been, is up for discussion and collaboration. Please PM me if you are interested.