Vampire the Masquerade CLOSED FOR THE TIME BEING!}

Started by Jinxy, September 29, 2013, 01:11:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jinxy

I hope at some point to add most elements to the game. Sabbat at some point. As well as Hunters, ghouls, and maybe even Garou. (which is how I got started in oWoD to begin with. Werewolf the Apocalypse)

All this is much later of course.

Orange Marmalade

Quote from: Jinxy on October 01, 2013, 08:05:08 PM
I hope at some point to add most elements to the game. Sabbat at some point. As well as Hunters, ghouls, and maybe even Garou. (which is how I got started in oWoD to begin with. Werewolf the Apocalypse)

Just have to be a little careful that it doesn't turn into an all out war rather than roleplay :)

Ghouls can be fun, but it gets messy because a lot of times people forget what it is like to be a _real_ slave. Badmouth somebody as a g houl? No your owner doesn't protect you. He stands there while the person who insulted you pops your head off. Such is the way of kindred! lol

Jinxy

Quote from: Orange Marmalade on October 01, 2013, 08:13:46 PM
Just have to be a little careful that it doesn't turn into an all out war rather than roleplay :)

Ghouls can be fun, but it gets messy because a lot of times people forget what it is like to be a _real_ slave. Badmouth somebody as a g houl? No your owner doesn't protect you. He stands there while the person who insulted you pops your head off. Such is the way of kindred! lol

I agree! I think adding those things later would add a little extra umph to any rp. If anything! I have no problem writing up a Sabbat group naughtiness. Something to uncover and stop kinda thing.

Wolfling72

Quote from: Jinxy on October 01, 2013, 08:05:08 PM

OMG!! I played Black Fury for Werewolf...she was a BEAST! (I wouldn't mind getting into that again, one day.) I started with  Vampire and then moved to Werewolf and Changeling...ahh, I remember those days well. Of course I still play now...though my crew has mostly switched to Requiem in the real world thus my excitement at being allowed to play Catarina.

Quote from: Orange Marmalade on October 01, 2013, 08:13:46 PM

*cracks up*

Quote from: Jinxy on October 01, 2013, 08:17:36 PM
I agree! I think adding those things later would add a little extra umph to any rp. If anything! I have no problem writing up a Sabbat group naughtiness. Something to uncover and stop kinda thing.

Now THAT would be excellent fun...even finding out that one of ours is an undercover Sabbat would be great.
O/O's
Snippets
A/A's
Wolfi Recommends- changes weekly
Keep it vampirated and melanated.

Jinxy

Quote from: Wolfling72 on October 01, 2013, 08:28:00 PM
OMG!! I played Black Fury for Werewolf...she was a BEAST! (I wouldn't mind getting into that again, one day.) I started with  Vampire and then moved to Werewolf and Changeling...ahh, I remember those days well. Of course I still play now...though my crew has mostly switched to Requiem in the real world thus my excitement at being allowed to play Catarina.

I played a Black Fury! It was in something a little more fast paced the table top and forum and everyone kept telling her she needed to get laid >.<
I also played a Shadow Lord, Finanna, Get of Fenris and once a Black Spiral who had be turned Abom. She died rather fast but still soooo fun and made for great story line!

Wolfling72

Quote from: Jinxy on October 01, 2013, 08:37:21 PM
I played a Black Fury! It was in something a little more fast paced the table top and forum and everyone kept telling her she needed to get laid >.<
I also played a Shadow Lord, Finanna, Get of Fenris and once a Black Spiral who had be turned Abom. She died rather fast but still soooo fun and made for great story line!

I played a Bone Gnawer in a V:tM chronicle (excellent fun as I was the cover for a feral Gangrel who ran with wolves) and (usually) Children of Gaia...

Happy sigh. Darn now I really miss it. *runs off to look for my old Wolf characters*
O/O's
Snippets
A/A's

Arion

I'm all for adding ghouls, not least because I spent some points on one as a retainer ;)

Meant to get things finalized, but a four-hour session of the Spartacus board game broke out...
"The flesh surrenders itself.  Eternity takes back its own.  Our bodies stirred these waters briefly, danced with a certain intoxication before the love of life and self, dealt with a few strange ideas, then submitted to the instruments of Time.  What can we say of this?  I occurred.  I am not... yet, I occurred."     -Frank Herbert

"I've rambled with the worst of them, fell in love with a harlequin, saw the darkest hearts of men, and I saw my self staring back again, and I saw my self staring back again."    -Bartholomew, The Silent Comedy; If you do not think that this is one of the greatest songs ever written... You.  Are.  Wrong.

<a href="https://www.f-list.net/c/arion99">My F-List

Orange Marmalade

Hah yeah if we add ghouls, I've got a chunk of retainers ;)

Or if somebody wanted to play a Gargoyle or other fun Tremere toy.

Jinxy

Ghouls are in then! Will see if we can get some on! I know I have at least three.

Oh and I wanted to put out there, that while we first get things going. There may be a need for a few random npcs. Which I don't mind playing as well. But if anyone would like to pitch in on that.
I would love you long time! ;)

Imogen

I might be interested in playing a ghoul for someone who is interested in a useful ghoul with connections. This won't be a sex toy nor a 'sit at Master's feet and stays silent all session' ghoul.

The character I'm aiming for is the chef and owner of a Michelin star restaurant. She is also an excellent host and manager. Needless to say I'm not looking at a domitor whose first (or second, third, etc) act will be to have the restaurant signed over to their name, but one who can play off having access to its use.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

marauder13

*raises a fist in mock anger at Wolfling72* I wanted that position *pouts*

OK then, is there room for a Nosferatu Primogen? If so, is it possible to use the Elder Generation rules like Wolfling did? Or just stick to the basics?

I have ideas for a couple of businesses for my character regardless of where he winds up in the Camarilla.

*starts to dawdle, then breaks out into a run to get the ideas out of my head and onto "paper"*

Wolfling72

Quote from: marauder13 on October 02, 2013, 06:59:10 AM
*raises a fist in mock anger at Wolfling72* I wanted that position *pouts*

OK then, is there room for a Nosferatu Primogen? If so, is it possible to use the Elder Generation rules like Wolfling did? Or just stick to the basics?

I have ideas for a couple of businesses for my character regardless of where he winds up in the Camarilla.

*starts to dawdle, then breaks out into a run to get the ideas out of my head and onto "paper"*

AHHHHH!!

*tackles*

Patient one, is good to see you!!!!!

O/O's
Snippets
A/A's

marauder13

Quote from: Wolfling72 on October 02, 2013, 07:14:27 AM
AHHHHH!!

*tackles*

*is tackled... and gropes the tackler*

If you look in the proper direction, my dear, you'd see me more often.

Wolfling72

Quote from: marauder13 on October 02, 2013, 07:16:34 AM
*is tackled... and gropes the tackler*

If you look in the proper direction, my dear, you'd see me more often.

Blinks and grins Well I hope Jinxy says okay, THAT would be awesome. Even if you aren't allowed Primogen status, I hope you can come to play ANYWAY.

Kisses the smexy one.
O/O's
Snippets
A/A's

marauder13

Quote from: Wolfling72 on October 02, 2013, 07:29:06 AM
Blinks and grins Well I hope Jinxy says okay, THAT would be awesome. Even if you aren't allowed Primogen status, I hope you can come to play ANYWAY.

Oh, I'll play regardless of where I wind up in the hierarchy. Everyone needs a *cough* good sewer rat *cough* to get anything done.

Quote from: Wolfling72 on October 02, 2013, 07:29:06 AM
Kisses the smexy one.

*grabs the wolfling and puts her into a dip she wont forget for a long time*

Arion

Oh, I can definitely see the use of having a Nos with his eyes at all the proper keyholes.

Other than that, here's one of my two created Locations for Extra Credit:

The Yolen Building

Rather large and unassuming, the Yolen building is home to both the Twin Stars Talent Agency and Devil-Goddess Films.
    Twin Stars takes up almost the entirety of the first floor, and is open around the clock.  At any hour anyone entering the building can find a line of people, of both sexes, waiting to be seen for their first interview or perhaps for a call back.  The decorations are classy yet stark, with new-age art adorning the walls and corners.  Pictures of past and recent success are here and there, along with pamphlets supposedly written by those stars that tell the story of their success and which credit the agency for making everything happen.
     The interview offices are staffed employ three men and two women, who work two at a time in twelve hour shifts.  During the day Melinda Clement, the business's manager, can also be found there, working alongside the others though mostly taking the call backs who are "hard sells" for the company upstairs.  At night you can sometimes find the owner, the reclusive Alexander Vinton, taking the rare case or even just dropping by to see how things are going.
     The Second, third, and fourth floors of the building belong to Devil-Goddess Films, Vinton's adult film studio.  Drawing a large number of it's "actors" and "actresses" from the agency below, DGF has made it big in recent years, securing several awards from the AFI and releasing best-sellers such as "The Adventures of Fuckaroo Bambi and the Eight Holes" and "Carnal Creatures 4: Titans of Cock".  In addition to larger productions they release a large number of smaller projects, which cover the entire range of adult film desires and depravity.  Some border on the illegal, but the Studio's lawyers make sure that everything remains on the right side of the law (though many times only by technicality).  The three floors themselves are broken down into multiple areas: the offices and prep rooms taking up comparatively small portions next to the myriad rooms and studios, each decorated in a different style so that everything besides outdoors scenes can be filmed there.  DGF employs a surprising number of writers for it's more up-scale films, many of which can be found there at any time (whether they're working or not).
     The roof of the building has a large covered area with luxurious chairs and a bar, for when Alexander comes to visit or for when Melinda wishes to get away from the office work.  The covered area has a privacy wall so that people in the surrounding buildings cannot see what is going on within; the wall, however, is made so that those within can see out (a material dark on one side yet transparent on the other, much like a two-way mirror).
     From the outside the building blends in with those surrounding it, and the directory merely lists Twin Stars and, somewhat enigmatically, DGF Studio (which reads as just that, with no explanations of what the initials may stand for).
"The flesh surrenders itself.  Eternity takes back its own.  Our bodies stirred these waters briefly, danced with a certain intoxication before the love of life and self, dealt with a few strange ideas, then submitted to the instruments of Time.  What can we say of this?  I occurred.  I am not... yet, I occurred."     -Frank Herbert

"I've rambled with the worst of them, fell in love with a harlequin, saw the darkest hearts of men, and I saw my self staring back again, and I saw my self staring back again."    -Bartholomew, The Silent Comedy; If you do not think that this is one of the greatest songs ever written... You.  Are.  Wrong.

<a href="https://www.f-list.net/c/arion99">My F-List

Jinxy

Quote from: Wolfling72 on October 02, 2013, 07:14:27 AM
AHHHHH!!

*tackles*

A Nos! Yayy!
Yeah use the elder stats.

Jinxy

Quote from: Imogen on October 02, 2013, 05:26:47 AM
I might be interested in playing a ghoul for someone who is interested in a useful ghoul with connections. This won't be a sex toy nor a 'sit at Master's feet and stays silent all session' ghoul.

The character I'm aiming for is the chef and owner of a Michelin star restaurant. She is also an excellent host and manager. Needless to say I'm not looking at a domitor whose first (or second, third, etc) act will be to have the restaurant signed over to their name, but one who can play off having access to its use.

Sounds awesome!
If no one picks up on you soon I will take you up as a ghoul. We can discuss things further.

marauder13

Quote from: Jinxy on October 02, 2013, 08:33:10 AM
A Nos! Yayy!
Yeah use the elder stats.

After a search of my extensive oWoD library, I can't find a book anywhere with the Elder Generation mechanics. Can someone assist me please?

Jinxy

Quote from: marauder13 on October 02, 2013, 08:59:24 AM
After a search of my extensive oWoD library, I can't find a book anywhere with the Elder Generation mechanics. Can someone assist me please?

Here you go!

http://www.angelfire.com/de2/elders/

xya simi

Amelie Chevalier:

Owns: Lotus (BDSM club)

DoB: 18th December 1881
DoD: 31st December 1910

Character Sheet: http://sheetgen.dalines.net/sheet/29037

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Amelie was born in the winter of 1881. Her father was both a Socialite and and artist, a flamboyant man who enjoyed the finer things in life and was always seeking those things which he thought beuatiful. One such beauty was Amelie's mother, a reserved and shy young lady whom he met through one of his various social circles. Her father, being the man he was  seduced her mother and barely nine months after they met Amelie was born.

It was Amelie's grandparents on her mother's side that raised her wanting to keep her away from the exotic world that they believed her mother had now fallen into. For many years they were able to keep her safe and protected in what they deemed decent society. 
As the years progressed and Amelie aged her curiosity and desire to know more of her parents grew. At the age of 16 when in the care of some friends of the family whilst out at the opera she managed to sneak away and made her way to the Folies Bergere where she knew her father spent time. It was here that she first discovered the 'dancing girls'. Naturally leading on from the Folies was the exploration of the Moulin Rouge.

She spent as much time as possible over the next few years escaping to watch these exotic dance routines entranced by the sensuality and confidence that the women portrayed. At the age of 18 she approached her first choreographer/director asking to join the chorus line. Due to being unknown and having no experience she was denied a place on the line but allowed to help with the costumes and assigned to one of the established girls to 'learn the ropes'.

It turned out that Amelie had a natural talent for dancing and the art of Burlesque and so it was not long before she was given her coveted place in the chorus line. This gradually led to having her own solo performance.

During her time as a dancer she began to drink Absynthe and partake in other substances during after-show parties. Her life of excess swiftly took her away from the protective world her grandparents had tried to create for her and into a darker world. At one of these parties Amelie met the lady who was to be her Sire, Sophia Moydehr.

It was at a New Year's Eve party in 1910 that Amelie was turned. Sophia had taken a great liking to Amelie and decided that gifting her as one of the 'undead' was a brilliant idea and would make a wonderful start to the new year. Unfortunately Amelie was under the influence of of a cocktail of drugs and never quite came out of her drug induced state of mind during the turning.

Sophia wasted no time in beginning her 'training' of Amelie was she had been turned. She was quickly introduced to the writings of the Marquis de Sade and Leopold von Sacher-Masoch and tutored in the world of eroticism and fetish. Once she felt that no more knowldge could be imparted Sophia put Amelie on a boat and sent her off to explore the world for her own.

Having established a BDSM club in Las Vegas where she had resided for many years Amelie became bored and restless and so moved east to New York where she has started up a new BDSM club (Lotus). She is still establishing herself in the city and forming new acquaintances.

"Be kind to dragons, for though art crunchy when toasted and taste good with ketchup."

Jinxy

xya simi

"Be kind to dragons, for though art crunchy when toasted and taste good with ketchup."

Wolfling72

OOhhh EXCELLENT Malkie addition!!

*happy dance*
O/O's
Snippets
A/A's

playfullchick76

I would be very intersted in being a part of this, perhaps as the Toreador primogen, perhaps as the owner of the Cat Scratch, its just an idea, and would fit the Toreador nature. I followed the tv series Vampire the masquerade and miss it, so I know about the clans.