ϕ ₩l†₡Hl₦G HΘUΓ ϕ Interest Thread

Started by kasper, January 12, 2012, 02:01:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

boyblue23

Name: Paul McDade
Race/Power(s): Human
Good/Bad: Neutral
Brief Background: The son of a local preacher he's had a very sheltered life growing up, he's having a hard time with becoming a part of the "real" world and struggling with what he was raised to believe and what is going on around him.

It's not a lot to go off on, I'm not really sure how to fit him in quite yet.

kasper

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on January 13, 2012, 04:53:57 PM
Don't have much yet, and I'm not sure where to go image hunting.

The Fox, Trickster Spirit
Name: Renard De Reve

Race/Power(s): The Fox, Trickster Spirit- Renard is able change his physical form to whatever he can imagine, within certain limits. Any injuries inflicted on someone while he is not in his natural form vanish when he shifts back, even death. He can not change the proportions of a creature he takes the form of by more than 50%, in either direction. Renard is also able to create real feeling illusions. These illusions are true to the five basic senses of humans, though supernatural entities can see through them if they focus. Physically speaking, Renard is quicker, stronger, and tougher than mortal humans. But he is not a fighter and doesn't care for combat, and any well trained mortal fighter would be able to take him fairly easy without his powers.

Good/Bad: Neither. The Trickster does things for his own amusement, or so he claims. He is currently aiding the side of evil. (They have cookies)

Brief Background: Renard lived most of his life pulling off magic tricks and simple illusions. And deceiving people, always deceiving them. It would be hard to say that Renard had ever told a straight answer in his life, instead preferring to give them riddles and puzzles. He only recently 'joined' up with the Enemy. Renard sees the Oracle as a challenge, her eyes seeing through his illusions every time, and the Shapeshifter as a rival, despite what she may think.  He shares the free spirited nature of the Wolf, but lacks his taste for violence.

You can search for images on sites like DeviantArt, Tumblr or Photobucket.

Tumblr is my preferred method of finding pictures. It has the most quality pictures with the easiest method to find. In order to find pictures without an account simply go here. In the upper right corner there will be a "search tags" search bar. Type in a tag such as male models or [/i]men[/i] and it will bring up tons of pictures of whatever you have "tagged" for you to scroll through. Unfortunately, you cannot search for more than two tags at once. For instance you could not search for guy and blue eyes simultaneously, but you can search for tags with more than one word such as blonde guy. You can also search for names. I hope this helps. :)

Quote from: boyblue23 on January 13, 2012, 10:18:44 PM
Name: Paul McDade
Race/Power(s): Human
Good/Bad: Neutral
Brief Background: The son of a local preacher he's had a very sheltered life growing up, he's having a hard time with becoming a part of the "real" world and struggling with what he was raised to believe and what is going on around him.

It's not a lot to go off on, I'm not really sure how to fit him in quite yet.

I will try and think of some thing and if you have any ideas, feel free to PM me. Otherwise, you still need a non-illustrated photograph to represent your character.

NO LOOSE ENDS; LET NONE BE THE NOOSE.

ShadowFox89

Is he good to go with everything else? :)

How's this?

Call me Shadow
My A/A

kasper

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on January 13, 2012, 10:41:02 PM
Is he good to go with everything else? :)

Yes, he is. I forgot to mention that. Haha.

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

kasper

Yep. I'll post it along with the character skeleton in a tic.

Narianna

I had a few things to do but I should get my character skeleton up within the hour.

kasper

Narianna

Name: Madison Eldridge
Race/Power(s): Human/None that she’s aware of
Good/Bad: Good
Brief Background:

Madison has had a rough but fairly normal childhood. Her father left when she was five. Her mother, Laura Eldridge, told her he’d died but she knew better. For the first few years after he left, Madison would catch her mother talking to him on the phone very late at night after she’d thought Madison to be asleep. When she allows herself to think about it, the sound of her mother crying behind closed doors still haunts her and has created a smoldering of hatred for the man she barely knew.

After her father left, that’s when the moving started. Every year at the end of school, Madi’s mother packed up all their belongings and moved them clear across the country. Like clockwork. She’d lived in a dozen or so states at this point. Every year was the same: starting over at a new school, making friends, and then having to leave it all behind. Madi quickly tired of the heartbreak and began closing herself off to the idea of close relationships.

The only person she’d ever had a close relationship with besides her mother was her grandmother, Ava Eldridge, her father’s mother. They’d visit there as often as they could in the summer while her mother figured out a new place to live. Grammy would always regale her of fantastical stories and tales of things that went bump in the night. The passing of her grandmother the previous year hit Madison harder than anything ever had. She can still remember the feel of her Grammy’s warm wrinkled hand in hers and the look in Grammy’s eyes before she passed. It had seemed peaceful but underneath there was a fear that chilled Madi to the bone.

As for academics, Madison has always been an A/B student. She was fairly studious, paying attention and doing her homework. She hoped to go to college one day, though leaving her mother was going to be difficult. Madi’s mother seemed to be quite codependent, being overprotective and not letting Madi out of her sight much. She isn’t sure how her mother will cope without her. So for now, she’s just working at the local diner to help her mother pay rent while dreaming of the bigger and better.

Madi’s personality is not very complex. She’s caring and kind, slightly spontaneous, and has a zest for life. She loves to read and be outdoors and has always had an affinity for animals. She prefers a walk through the forest or laying by a lake to wandering about a city. She hasn’t got much time for being shy but she’s not forceful by any stretch of the imagination. She’s still a virgin and the closest thing to a kiss she’s had was little Tommy Wilkins on the playground in third grade.

Narianna

I'm not sure if that image looks scaly to anyone else. It's not supposed to. It wasn't earlier... Maybe it's just my comp. But in case it's not, I'd like to clarify that she doesn't have scales... lol

boyblue23

ShadowFox89

Quote from: Narianna on January 14, 2012, 01:21:26 AM
I'm not sure if that image looks scaly to anyone else. It's not supposed to. It wasn't earlier... Maybe it's just my comp. But in case it's not, I'd like to clarify that she doesn't have scales... lol

It has a slight pixelation to it, yes.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Narianna

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on January 14, 2012, 01:25:37 AM
It has a slight pixelation to it, yes.

My apologies. Try to picture her without the pixelation, though. I really thought that was the best first impression pic for where I was going with my char. I'll have more pics as she progresses. Hopefully better quality ones.

Love And Submission

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

kasper

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

kasper

Better?

And yes, that picture is fine Blue.

Narianna

kasper

Reia

Sorry it took me so long to get this in. Let me know if anything needs to be changed. :)

Name: Ariana
Race/Power(s): Witch | She has control of the elements and can cast powerful spells. Though the price she pays for each is great, the more powerful the spell, the more it drains her of energy.
Good/Bad: Unknown, though she does work for the Enemy. She's known to turn against the Enemy when she feels it would cause the most upheavel.

Brief Background:

Ariana was born into a family of powerful witches, having been taught the craft from an early age. She's always enjoyed casting spells, sometimes even just showing off for her friends and family. While her parents weren't the most loving or affectionate, they did care for her and made sure she had a good childhood.

When she was 17 her parents died in a mysterious accident and Ariana was left on her own. Though many in the witch community wanted to take her in, she refused and moved away - unable to stay in her parents' house. She wandered for a few years, meeting people and learning the ways of the world. It was during this time that she met the Enemy and was somehow trapped into serving him.

Most believe her to be bad, but in fact her true allegiance is unknown. She tends to turn against the Enemy when she can, mostly when she won't be found out or the when the price to pay is far lesser than the results of her actions. Getting in touch with her is easy, convincing her to do something in your favor is much harder.

It's said that someone once broke her heart and that she's never recovered, which made it possible for the Enemy to trap her.
[tr][td]

Updated: 03/24/19
[/td][td]
Updated: 06/24/12
[/td][td]
Updated: 07/20/15
[/td][td]
Posted: 11/24/14
[/td][td]
Updated: 03/04/19
[/td][/tr][/table]

Narianna

I love the name Ariana! I'm currently using it in a short story I'm writing. Great pics too!

ShadowFox89

I think I have a tagline for the Bad Guys.....

Good help is so hard to come by. ;)
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Narianna

Haha! Good one!

How about:
"We may be agents of Satan, but our duties are largely ceremonial."

Narianna

kasper

I doubt she's going to go for an actual gargoyle looking creature. Probably some thing more human looking. Though if she does then that's fine too. Haha. But I'm just assuming.