Thundercats (Hooo~!) [Accepting 1 M and 2 F]

Started by Dark Deception, September 22, 2011, 09:06:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark Deception

Currently involved in: 6 role plays

Dark Deception

All right. So I uploaded all the pictures I could find. If you didn't see something you like, then you can go ahead and use Nekos and Anthropomorphs. v_v I'll keep looking for more, but yeah.

Angzyn

Quote from: Nimara on September 25, 2011, 06:13:40 PM
Oh shoot, nice pictures you have there!  I'm still looking for an appropriate lioness.  Any sites anyone knows? 

I found this one >.>
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

Dark Deception

Angzyn be sure to tell me the kind of cat you're reserving so I can add you to the front page. As of now, I don't know.

Angzyn

Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

Dark Deception

bubby

Quote from: Dark Deception on September 25, 2011, 06:15:31 PM
Yes. They're like a spy organization.

Excellent. I see him irritating the hell outa her, as she's so intraverted and he's so NOT! Lol.

Dark Deception

Maybe. He plays the servant role in public, so I assume the only time they'd talk is if something's going down. Which...something WILL go down at the very beginning of the RP.  O:)

VNConsort

Always Victorious
The Consort's Plots
O/O

Availability: June 2016, resuming activity.  Open for Roleplays

bubby

Quote from: Dark Deception on September 25, 2011, 06:58:28 PM
Maybe. He plays the servant role in public, so I assume the only time they'd talk is if something's going down. Which...something WILL go down at the very beginning of the RP.  O:)

Heh. Excellent.

*Mumbles something under her breath about the frikkin [ you ] tag

AngelicBlade

Dark Deception

He's a white snow leopard. I'm going to sleep. Took some Nyquil and it's kicking my ass. Good night. *faints*

Dark Deception

How is everyone doing with their profiles? Remember, if you're stumped finding a picture I said you can use anthropomorphs and nekos if there's no other choice. So don't sweat it. You also don't need a picture. You don't have to have one.

Karasu

My muse is kicking my ass lately >.< but I'm working on him with Vnconsort.. and her princess.
Removed, due to vandalism.

arikelillusion

Name: Leopnad
Race: Leopard
Height: 5’8
Weight: 55kg

Written Appearance: Leopnad has a small body and not very muscular for a family member of the leopards, but makes up for in speed and agility. Precisely because of hers lightweight body. She has long dark brown hair that enter in contrast to her fine yellow fur with large black spots. Kincardy eyes are almost amber color, but become of deep yellow color in the sun. She has long nails like claws, common in her species to be longer than in other cats. She has graceful movements, the way of walking is harmonious and have a glamorous look and powerfull stare.

Likes: exploring, run, climbing trees and agility training, resting, sleeping

Dislikes: fight for no reason, lies, stay in water to long, rain days

Personality: Leopnad has a quiet personality. She does not like to get involved in unnecessary fights, though that does not mean that she will not do what she can to protect the kingdom. She is not a warrior, but knows how to use her claws. It is a person who gets along with most, reliable and loyal to the end. Enjoys spending time running and climbing in trees, where she usually relax watching the view from the castle of Thundera. When between others in the kingdom between know how to behave properly and always respect those stronger and with higher social level. Loves to talk and the companion of your friends, but also value a time alone lost in her thoughts.

Talents: Really fast and agile, has great skill with the spear, her weapon of choice when needed. Like to hunt and tracking and its pretty good at it, since she moves without a single sound.

Quirks / Flaws: Despite her quiet personality, Leopnad is a perfectionist. Prefer to do things by herselves some times when she want to make sure that the result is as she expected. In addition, many times has her preference to avoid fights seen as an indifference to training, and it does not change when they find Kincardy resting in the afternoon on top of a tree.

Weapon: Spear Thyx, has a tip of silver and a wooden handle covered with a metal known to be one of the most resistant. This metal gives it a silvery color. Beside that, Leopnad have with her a small danger that she use in her waist.

Special Ability: Speed. Surpasses most.

Style: Leopnad has derived from her speed a great agility. And with her spear, she attack the enemy with fast and direct attacks retreating at a rapid movement to always keep the opponent from a distance, always moving to make it difficult for her opponent to hit and wound her.

Background: Leopnad can not say that she had a very hard life. She was born already in the castle of Thundera and grew up with a close relationship with the royal family. Since little, she had to train with various weapons, but her favorite is the spear that she likes to call Thyx. While still small, training with Thyx, they realized the great skill and speed Kincardy have, and whereupon one of the trademarks in her fights. But since she never liked very much the fight train, she often leave, without anyone know, to play and sleep. Leopnad liked to go for running out of the castle and explore the city around the castle and its surroundings. At age 19, is a loyal companion of the royal family, the Prince and the Princess, both her companions when they could go out and play as children.
Anxiously
wildly
madly
My body is calling you
"On fire"!!

Dark Deception

You're missing occupation. I also wonder what Angelic Blade was planning for his character because he was playing a Male Cheetah, and with your character being speed, I can only wonder if he was going for speed too, and two players can't have the same ability.

arikelillusion

Hum... true...if.he wants to use speed i can change to agility. Since cheetah is faster than a leopard. No problem. And i add the occupation =)
Anxiously
wildly
madly
My body is calling you
"On fire"!!

Dark Deception

All right approved. Hopefully, Angelic Blade will read this message.

Dark Deception

I've closed the RP to anymore application submissions because we have enough people to start this game, but I want to see who is submitting a profile and who decided to bail. I'm going to give everyone until Sunday to have profiles completed. If you think you need more time due to IRL pressure, let me know and I'll give you some liberty.

AngelicBlade

Name:Cheetarik.
Race:Cheetah
Height 6'3
Weight:217 lbs
Visual Appearance:

Written Appearance: He has short spiky orange hair, which has black tips. His eyes are a firey orangish red color, the only real armor Cheetarik wears is a set of small shoulder guards and one plated arm, other than that her only wears leather pants and fingerless gloves. He also keeps a large katana on his side that most couldn't even pick up as well as two small throwing knives on his other side, he also keeps a Lute on his back in an iron case.
Personality: Strangely quite for someone who's called the Juggernaut by many common folk, he enjoys fighting, but not killing unless he has to. This is mainly because he lived on the streets until a young priestess decided to let him live with her at the church. He also enjoys protecting his kingdom, his prouse as a warrior had given him many chances to move up in ranks but he refused wanting to fight on the front lines.
Likes:  Training with a few of his friends, to play on his lute, he enjoys serving under the king, the color red.
Dislikes: Mercs, traitors, Conspirators, arrogant people, disrespectful people
Quirks/Flaws: He can be a bit brash and hotheaded at time, ex-specially when it comes to traitors, this usually ends up landing Cheetarik in many hairy situations, though most are to intimidated by the giant brute to do much in the ways of fighting.
Talents: Playing his lute, which he mostly does in the taverns when he's a bit drunk or in his barracks where he is surrounded by friends.
Background Cheetarik was born as a lowly street orphan, having to fight to barely scrap by, that is until the age of ten when a priestess of the nearby church took him in and gave him a home, but in order to stay his new 'mother' asked him if he could bring in some kind of money to help her be able to feed the both of them, Cheetarik in response join the guard training program which gave him minimom wage of the guards, at the age of fifteen Cheetarik left the guards and the priestess in order to join the army. He showed great promise as a swordsman, after his training Cheetarik was sent to quell a raid on a small farm town towards the wall. Once he and his fellows arrived they saw a horrendous sight of war, the massacred bodies of the villagers put in a huge gory pile and others hung from their homes, the sight sent Cheetarik into a berserk and he charged at the raiding lizzardmen, the fight only lasted a few minates before Cheetarik had butchered the lizards. Cheetarik's comrades stood in awe at the sight of a single soldier taking on a group of twenty or so lizards by himself, the soldiers called him Juggernaut ever since that day and his reputation only grew intime as the Juggernaut of Thundera.

The King himself offered Cheetarik a position as general once, but was respectfully refused, the king was taken back by this and asked the young cat why. Cheetarik's response was that he was better suited on the front lines than as a commander of soldiers. So the king then offered him to become a 'hero' of the people, which meant he would serve the people and basically be the commander of himself, and it allowed him to fight however he felt best. So Cheetarik had his own specially made armor(his shoulder pads and plated arm). This armor was enchanted by the cleric leader, the enchantmentmade the armor near unbreakable and it was resistant to the elements, while enhansing his strength even more.. After he got his armor Cheetarik headed outside the walls to find a smith to make him a grand blade. After a few years on Cheetarik's twentieth birthday he returned with the massive katana on his shoulder. A feast was held for the return of the young hero of war. A few days later a large scale attack on Thundera was launched, and once again Cheetarik's skill amazed his fellow soldiers. And while in time of peace, Cheetarik spends his time bringing joy to his fellow soldiers by playing songs of adventure and glory on his lute.
Weapon(s): His massive katana only he can wield, and two throwing knives.
Special Ability: Enhanced strength, this allows hims to lift and heave boulders and life his weapon and swing it easily.
Style: Because of the size of his weapon his attack are somewhat slower than they would be with a normal sword, but he has had many year to hone his skills with the weapon so his attacks are very skillful and the size allows him to have a large reach with the blade as well, and when he's in a berserk his attacks are faster and a bit more sloppy. The blade's weight also allows for a greater impact when it hits.

Dark Deception

Your profile is great. I'm going to change a rule since I notice you have two weapons. I'm going to allow for players to have one primary weapon and one secondary weapon. Because your character is reverred as a hero. I'm sure everyone will know his name (including other players). Your character may know Dark Clown's character, Panthrix best. And because your character dislikes mercenaries lol, makes the interaction more interesting to look forward to.  ;D

Approved. Adding your character to the front page.

Dark Deception

Oh yes, for those characters who have names that aren't "Thundercat"-like. In Thundercats, all the characters have a name based of their race: such as Liono, Tygra, Cheetara, Panthro, Lynxo, Pumera. I would like for you guys to add that flavor to your character's names. It makes the RP feel more Thundercat.

So arikel and Angelic, hope you can fit the bill.

bubby

OOoOoo...a secondary?...I'll have to think on that...

Ramael

Hoshit. Didn't realise I was up on the reserves list. Working on a profile naow.

Name: Tigrus, Rus, "The Orange Howler"
Race: Tiger
Weight: 85 kg
Height: 6'0

Appearance:

Personality Braggadocious, charming, charismatic, passionate, sarcastic, gregarious.

Likes: Drama, flair, glorious combat, good jokes, bad jokes, his armour, the good life.
Dislikes: Poverty, mundanity, being bored, being told "no", having his ribs broken.

Quirks/Flaws: After a year or so spent on the gladitorial circuit, Tigrus has picked up many skills in fighting, but still hasn't come across "real" combat. He lacks experience in front-line battles, and although he's seen a few temporary comrades die of their wounds in the arenas, hasn't suffered the pain of seeing a true friend die on the battlefield. Thus, he has a certain amount of arrogance that gets tiresome when coupled with his lack of "real" combat experience. He also has no idea of how to deal with money, having been born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

Talents: Tigrus can pull off a blindingly savage offensive attack and at the same time throw puns that would stun even mutants. He's a wonderful people person, knowing exactly how to work a crowd, knowing how to bluff accurately, and how to get people "on-side", even if it's at the cost of his own dignity. He's also a competent fighter, and is perfectly capable of taking on one or multiple foes, but would struggle alone against a deadly and merciless enemy.

Occupation: Playboy/ex-prizefighter, friend of the Royal family.

Background: Tigrus has had a great life. Being born to one of the wealthy families of Thundera whom have good ties with the Royal family, you could say he's had it easy. Used to a life of luxury and everything he could have ever wanted, it was natural for him in his teenage years to yearn for something different, something harder, just to tick his rich and well-meaning parents off.

That thing was gladiatorial combat.

Suiting Tigrus's flair for drama and danger, the young tiger sought initiation into various low-level games, and used his hefty allowances to persuade the organisers. Although he had benefitted from various expensive gymnasiums, he wasn't exactly prize-fighter level, and neither did he have much natural experience with weapons, like so many of the other famous fighters. To this end, he commissioned various pieces of armour, gauntlets, gloves, boots, all made of a lightweight but sturdy metal. Clad in this fighter's gear, Tigrus took to the games with gusto. He was good, his expensive personal trainers, diet and flashy armour giving him an advantage, but he lost various fights and contests to other gladiators that were far more experienced than he. It was in one of these losses when Tigrus, frustrated, beaten and tired, let rip on his victorious opponent, his black humour and razor-wit called down every insult under the sun. When the crowd roared in unexpected laughter, Tigrus seized on this, and made it a cornerstone of every game, whether he lost or won.

His big mouth was a unique selling point, a tonic to most of the grim and dour combatants the crowd were used to seeing. Every fight turned into a spectacle at some point, Tigrus, or the "Orange Howler" as the spectators were now calling him, taking every oppurtunity to barb his opponent verbally, or make some light-hearted joke about the Royal family, or his own lack of experience, whatever, to get the crowd laughing and on his side once more. Thus, even when the "Orange Howler" lost a fight, he was almost guaranteed a spot in the next round regardless, because he kept the entertainment level high.

After a vicious bout of semi-finals, Tigrus had taken a severe beating, the pain and a few broken ribs being too much for even the Orange Howler to make jokes about. After this, his by-now fraught and angry parents managed to persuade their son to stop in his little fame stint, having proved his point that he was both a competent fighter and an annoying loud-mouthed little kit.

Rus took a break. He took his earnings and for a year, spent them on rich living, treating his friends well and splashing out on expensive meals for his fans (not to mention lavishing various ladykits with expensive clothes and jewellery). A little older now, and fully healed, Rus still dreams about the day when he would become Thundera's champion...or, failing that, another situation would come up and shake him from his comfortable little lifestyle again, put some danger and flair into his life. His armour is repaired, his body fully healed, and the rebellious spark has flared up in his belly once more.

Weapons: His gauntlets, gloves, and boots. Welded from a durable yet light metal, it can turn away iron and steel blades. Rus's punches and kicks are therefore more dangerous then normal fists and feet. He doesn't wear any heavy breastplate, so he is still very quick on his feet whilst retaining an impressive damage output.

Special ability: Bluff. Rus can talk his way out of, and into, almost any situation.

Style: Part kickbox, part dance, part wrestling, part kenpo, Rus switches up his style depending on his opponent. But the talking is always a constant. Always, the talking.

Dark Deception