Nana's Dumpster ~ LF Long-Term Partners for M/F & F/F Games

Started by immabanana, February 12, 2013, 10:49:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

immabanana

||Please refer yourself to my O/O thread if you haven't already before proceeding. ||

||Also note that while smut is great, plot will always be more relevant here. Slow burn romances and tension are key.||

―❍Status

Seeking New Games 0/5

―❍Pairings and Cravings

Cravings
A simple list of specific tidbits I currently would love to do. If one of these catches your eye, I am but a quick PM away.

• Rich kids/bluebloods doing bad things
  • Disgraced/Ousted Nobility
  • The struggles of classism
  • BIKERS. SWEET JESUS BIKERS
  • Period Pieces

Pairings
A few pairings I am always down for.
  • Student/Teacher
  • Stepbrother/Sister
  • Biker/Civilian
  • Royalty/Commoner

|\__/,|   (`\
  _.|o o  |_   ) )
-(((---(((--------

O/O's || Cravings & Ideas || A/A's

Nana is seeking new victims partners.

"I was not proud of what I had learned but I never doubted that it was worth knowing."

immabanana

||****These are just slightly more fleshed out ideas, but do not expect fully plotted stories: more along the lines of something to start with.**** ||

―❍Blurbs

King and Country
✎Setting: Historic/Fictional
✎Races: Humans
✎Pairing Type(s): M/F
✎Plot: She never wanted to be his, but he was her king and when the king demands the country obeys.
She became his lover, his confidante, and his mistress.
She faced the ever present struggle with his queen with a smile plastered on her face. She helped raise his children that were not her own. She advised him on how best to serve their country. She warmed his bed when his nights slowed down and the loneliness settled in.
She served him in all of his very desires, even as she loved another.
He commanded her mind and her body, but she would never let him have her heart.
✎Role I Would Prefer: The King's Mistress
✎Themes and Relationships to Explore: King/Mistress, King/Queen, Mistress/Lover, Mistress/Royal Family, gender roles in older times, underlying court intrigue
✎Notes: Most likely would have both of us doubling on characters. Just a warning. I also see this as an "over the years" type of thing: i.e we explore the most significant bits in this relationship over their lifetimes.

The Sins of Our Fathers
✎Setting: Modern
✎Races: Human
✎Pairing Type(s): Could be many
✎Plot: The were modern royalty; household names with bank accounts bigger than most small country's. The world was theirs and they knew it.
At least, until the secrets started to come like the rushing waters of the Niagara.
How far did their families go to secure their empires?
How many secret children do they actually hide?
Who had an affair with who?
Did his dad really kill that man to get elected?
✎Role I Would Prefer: N/A
✎Themes and Relationships to Explore: the darkest sides of money and fame, the impact of the little lies we tell
✎Notes: This one is really just a vague idea. We could plot secrets and characters to torture together.

The Devil Be Thy Name
✎Plot: One elite ivy league collage.
One trust fund asshole with an inflated sense of entitlement.
A bookish scholarship girl.
Add in a debt to repay and you have the recipe for fun.
✎Role I Would Prefer: Broke Betty
✎Themes and Relationships to Explore: A darker take on the cliches of new adult fiction, an asshole so big he can't be redeemed, the loss of innocence
✎Notes: What is the debt? I really don't know. Maybe her family worked for his? They knew each other at one point? She saw something she shouldn't have? Ideas Ideas Ideas.

Her Mentor
✎Plot: She was destitute and had barely even made it out of high school before she was thrown into the real world with no idea how to actually survive in it.
He found her on the streets and on the verge of selling the last piece of dignity she had for a meal in her belly.
She thought he wanted her, and maybe he did. However, he fed her. He housed her. He employed her. He paid her way through college and he never touched her.
Later he would hire her to be his personal assistant.
She owed him everything, and he was a good man.
But even good men eventually give into forbidden temptation.
✎Role I Would Prefer: Broke Betty
✎Themes and Relationships to Explore: More of that fun classism, age difference between characters, power imbalances(mentor/student, boss/employee), the whole dirty nine yards
✎Notes:

The World We Live In
✎Setting: Historical/Fictional
✎Pairing Type(s): M/F, F/F
✎Plot: From ball gowns to fancy titles, to the rags on their backs and a tavern owner yelling about payment due.
They had it all and now they have nothing.
After a scandal that shook the nobility to their core, their titles were stripped. They were denounced by their families and the crown, and shipped into exile to lands they have never known.
As they explore the new culture around them, they must either find a way to live within their means or find a way back to the fortune that was taken from them.
✎Role I Would Prefer: N/A
✎Themes and Relationships to Explore: More of dat classism, cultural shocks
✎Notes: I really want a love hate dynamic with the main characters. I have explored this theme in a now defunct game before where it went in the direction of the characters opening a brothel together, and I would not at all be opposed to following in a similar direction again.

Teacher's Pet
✎Setting:
✎Plot: A young woman looking for more in life embarks on an affair with her teacher. Will they be willing to risk everything to be together?
✎Role I Would Prefer: Young woman
✎Themes and Relationships to Explore: I really want a more realistic take on this cliché that focuses more on the consequences of the affair than anything else: i.e. will he be willing to loose his job? Will she be willing to jeopardize her entire future? What happens when they are caught?
✎Notes: The female character will be eighteen, absolutely no younger.

Finding Home
✎Plot: "Daughter of prominent politician takes a year off to volunteer abroad."

The headlines were wrong.

She didn't take a year off. She wasn't even abroad. She was running from a life of corruption and immorality that she wanted no part of and a sadistic fiance that was forced on her for appearances sake.

She finds herself in the middle of a small town controlled by a motorcycle club and in more danger than she could ever imagine. Not only is the Club President more seductive and deadly than anything she left behind, he knows her father. Her only option is to stay off the club's radar.

She was raised to be the good, obedient, devout, southern woman but no one ever told her sin smells like leather and sex.
✎Role I Would Prefer: Politician's Daughter
✎Themes and Relationships to Explore: You guess it... classism. Corrupted innocence and morals. All the usual suspects.
✎Notes: The politician is corrupt, of course. He's had dealings with local gangs before including the motorcycle club. Their relationship ended sourly. Our main female character will not be aware of any of this right away until she is settled in town and in no position to just leave. When the club realizes who she is, we could get very dark. Like kidnapping, dubcon, extortion dark. It's all up to potential partners. 

Good Girl
✎Plot: Married straight out of high school to the only man she has ever been with, a young suburban housewife longs for something more: something different, something exciting, something that makes her head rush and her heart pound. Discovering that her husband has wasted away their savings and ruined their credit on his mistress, she must take matters into her own hands in order to provide for herself and become independent of her deadbeat former sweetheart. Of course, having no skills or having ever been in the workforce puts a damper on her plans.
In a pit of depression, she heads to a local dive bar where no one will recognize her. Drunk on self pity and spirits, she stumbles into a world of crime and luxury that she could have never imagined.
✎Role I Would Prefer: Housewife
✎Themes and Relationships to Explore: MoNeY MoNeY MoNeY
✎Notes: Heavily and very obviously inspired by the tv show 'Good Girls.' Not a requirement but a plus if prospective partners would be okay using Manny Montana as a face claim for the lead male character.   

|\__/,|   (`\
  _.|o o  |_   ) )
-(((---(((--------

"I was not proud of what I had learned but I never doubted that it was worth knowing."

immabanana

immabanana

immabanana

immabanana

immabanana

immabanana

immabanana

immabanana

***Overhaul of the blurbs section
Added: a few cravings, King and Country, The Sins of Our Fathers, The Devil Be Thy Name, Her Mentor, The World We Live In
Removed: all older blurbs

immabanana

immabanana