Previous topic - Next topic

Shade

key words: so far

Pulls out some coils of rope

olive

*giggles and loads her bow, aims at Shade*

"Whatcha got there, mister?

Shade

fashions one of the ropes into a lasso, and begins to twirl it over his head, ready to snare the lovely olive

Oh, nothing, nothing at all...

TheLegionary

* continues watching with attention*

Elturel

olive

~sees the lasso...quickly climbs a tree and takes the high ground, aiming her bow right at Shade~

TheLegionary

Shade

Uses the lasso to snag a branch, and pulls himself up into the tree in pursuit of olive

olive

~Puts her foot against his chest as he makes it to her branch, pushes hard~

TheLegionary

* gazes oliveĀ“ sexy buttcheeks*

Shade

Grabs olive's ankles as she pushes against his chest, ensuring that she'll go down with him.

olive

~catches herself, hanging on to the tree with one hand, pulling her dagger out of her boot with the other.
Points it at Shade and smiles~

Let go, now....*giggles*

TL, a little help here? I need you to rescue me! 

TheLegionary

*laughs*

I thought you believe the girls rule! Shade bring her down for us to have fun!

Shade

Working on it, TL...

Let's go of Olive's leg and drops down to the next branch a few feet below. Far from having given up, he snags olive's knife holding hand in his lasso, and starts to pull

olive

Quote from: TheLegionary on May 11, 2011, 08:06:42 PM
*laughs*

I thought you believe the girls rule! Shade bring her down for us to have fun!

WHAT ? ? ? ?  :P

Quote from: Shade on May 11, 2011, 08:10:01 PM

Working on it, TL...

Let's go of Olive's leg and drops down to the next branch a few feet below. Far from having given up, he snags olive's knife holding hand in his lasso, and starts to pull

~pulls back hard...wraps her legs around the branch, letting go of the tree long enough to grab the knife with her free hand...quickly slices the rope holding her wrist and smirks down at Shade~

TheLegionary

Shade, olive is thougher! I never thought she would actually turn into a warrioress! *laughs* Bring her down, she is just a girl, the weaker sex!!!

Shade

Smirks She is a crafty one, alright...

Taking another rope coil, he snags it around both of olive's arms this time, pulling the rope taut

Elturel

TheLegionary

* agrees with Shade*

She is crafty but she is just a girl!

*laughs*

olive

~looks down at Shade and waggles fingers at him, arms bound but thighs still pressed tightly around the branch, lets her body slide off the branch the opposite direction, wrapping the rope over the top of the branch as her body is suspended, pulling the rope tightly~

I'm not going down like a punk! *giggles wildly* No matter what TL says!

Elturel

TheLegionary

Take olive now, Shade!!! She is in a bad position!

Shade

Grins wickedly

I can work with this...

Loosens grip on the rope, which causes olive to lower to the ground. When she's about a foot off the ground, he ties the rope around the branch he is on, keeping olive hanging by her arms.

Mission accomplished, I think

Sukada

*reads up on everything.* Man I missed a lot while I was gone. Go Shade! Get her!

TheLegionary

* watches from a certain distance*