News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

WhatHappenedToUs(white and AAA111)Sy

Started by AAA111, January 13, 2011, 07:26:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

Sydney, 21 years old, brown hair that comes a little bit past her shoulders, which is normally work in a ponytail with a headband. She has gorgeous baby blue eyes and she is very tiny at 5'1 and 100 lbs. She has always been very tiny but she does eat well it is just the way her body is. Life has been a little bit rough for the last 6 months.

About 6 months ago, her ex-boyfriend and her had broken up. He had broken up with her but she never really truly understand why he broke it off. They had dated for 2 1/2 years and she was head over heels in love with him. She thought that he felt the same way about them but obviously he did not feel the same way. She still blamed herself for the break-up but at the end of the day she had absolutely no idea why the broke up. She still loved him. How could she not? They were together for 2 1/2 years.

It was a Wednesday morning and she was up at 6:30 to start her day. She groaned as she packed her backpack for the school day. She goes over to her computer and sets her away message. "work 8-1030..classes 11-330..then work 4-9..i miss you and i love you even though I know that I should not." She grabs her backpack and her purse as she heads out to start her day.

white

Ben was born from rich family.He is 18 years old, got spoiled by both of his parents and always got what he wanted.He has bald head, and black fierce eyes, 54 KG weight and 169 CM height. Ben fallen in love with Sydney when he was 15, got a courrage to ask her date after few month and it goes smoothly.

After graduated from high school, Ben broke up with Sydney. Ben got forced to married his fiancee that he doesn't obligated to do so. He run away from home , left all his card, broke her phone so his parents can't find him.He only bring small amount of money. He got a live in job at nearby gas station that located 500 miles away from his house.

At Wednesday noon, Ben went up to his room and check his IM that he has set up at offline mode all these past month. He read Sydney away message then took his book. "work 8-1030..classes 11-330..then work 4-9.. Sydney still miss me and she love me even though she know that she shouldn't." Ben write almost all of Sydney message at book since they broke up. He still in love with Sydney but he can't proposed her yet. He wanted to setting the best foot forward for her. In one more years, Ben can bought a small house near the gas station that the owner offer to him. Ben planned to proposed Sydney after he bought the house and live together with her.
For further info click at below :

Male

Female

My ons and offs

AAA111

Sydney's day was going okay so far. It was just a very very long and kind of stressful day with work and all. It was around 330 now and she had been called off of work. When she went to work that morning, she was really stressed and really irritable and it had shown at work so they called and told her that they wanted her to stay home and try and take it easy. Well that was easier said than done.

She went home and she went to her computer and changed her away message. "well got called off of work so nappingggg....i need to find a new guy so that I can get over you. i just cant go on feeling like this day in and day out..call i guess"

She went over to her bed as she laid her head down and she looked up at the ceiling can't help thinking about Ben. It was weird because he was so much younger than her but love doesn't have any limits.

white

Ben done his job as usual, at 21.00 he already clean himself and went to her room. He open his PC and logged in his IM. He surprised found out Sydney's IM status, he shed tears and cried loud. After he calmed himself, Ben started writing again on his note "Sydney got called off of work so she is napping.... She need to find a new guy so that she can get over me. she just cant go on feeling like this day in and day out..call she guess" He added more note into it "It seems Sydney didn't love me anymore, she was trying to find another man, I'm very sad of it. I guess I'll try to be a diffrent man for her".
He register a new account and send Sydney a IM message :

"How do you do Sydney, I'm Ben's friend, He told me to take care of you and I read your IM status. Do you need a guy to comfort you with love ? ^_^ regards Tony."

After send that message, Ben can't sleep at all, he's too curious and staring at his PC monitor, waiting for Sydney's reply for his real or fake IM accounts.*DING* A email message appeared on his screen. He read those message :

"Ben, I know you're there. Your parents hire a personal detective and they already track your IP and found your current address. Somehow I managed to bribed the detective so that he will keep silent. I know that your family trying to gain more wealth from our marriage since I'm the only daughter. Like I already told before, I had fallen for you since our first meet. I hope you married me . I'm willing to do whatever you want, even give all my inheritance to your family or even if you want to marry me as your second wife, I don't mind you still love her.I just want to live together with you and some little love. I won't coming to you current address if you're not inviting me. Please be honest when you answer me."

He can't answer that email. He's in a huge debt from her. He already got helped by her few times before, that's the case why he can't marry her. He still 100% in love with Sydney and already told it to her fiancee.

Male

Female

My ons and offs

AAA111

Sydney looked at her computer and saw a message from this tony guy. She never remembered Ben mentioning his friend Tony but she figured that she could reply back. "Um hi. No I'm good but thank you for asking." She says as she clicks send. Sydney wants to get over Ben but she is really scared because she still loves him more and more each day. She sets up a new away message.."Laying around..i miss you and will always love you but i can't sit around all day thinking about somebody i will probably never be with again.

She groans as she sits back on her computer chair with her hands in her face unsure of what she is supposed to do now.

white

It was 01.00 AM when Ben noticed Sydney's new status, he feel feel happy after read it. Ben wrote it on his note "She is laying around. She miss me and will always love me but she can't sit around all day thinking about somebody that she'll probably never be with again.", Ben typed on his PC as Tony " Are you OK? Don't you missed him ? I know where he live now, I'll let you meet him if you meet me at Nocturnal inn at Sunday. Here is the hotel's map http://Nocturnalinn.go.us/ ." , he slept after wrote those IM.

Thursday morning, Ben worked as usual. He called Jinny, the owner's daughter.  She was 18 years old black hair, a almond shaped complete  heterochromia eyes which one of it was blue and the other one was black, petite build with a slice scar on her left eye.She looked like a 10 years old boy. Jinny wasn't blind, but she usually put on eyepatch to cover her left eye. She got that scar when Ben saved her from a cut off fallen phone line cable. Her eye was saved, but she got a permanent scar. Jinny has fallen for Ben ever since then and asking him with completely got rejected to go on date every weekend and Sunday.

" Hey Jinny , are you going to ask me on date tomorrow?"
Jinny surprised, run to Ben

J: "What's up Ben, You're usually cold and always reject me , are you into pedophilia now?"

B: "No, I'll go on date with you if you're willing to help me."

J: "Sure, I'll glady do anything for you, my future HUSBAND" She grinned to Ben. Since seems got no interest in any women in this town, she think that Ben has taken liking to her since his first meet with her.

B: "Ah, don't call me like that Jin, I said that I already have a lover and a fiancee. You're like a sister to me."

J: "Don't say that myth again, I have seen you this 6 month everyday and never saw you with a girl aside from me. Are you sure that isn't your hallucination ?"

Jin run happily to her room, she already in her own fantasy date with Ben.

B: "Hey Jin, don't forget it. You said ANYTHING !!" Ben shouted.

Male

Female

My ons and offs

AAA111

It was now around 1:30 AM when Sydney got the new I.M. from Tony. She read the e-mail and looked at the screen confused thinking that this seemed kind of weird but she thought that she would just play along. She typed her away message to him. "Yes I am okay. Just taking the time to try and heal my heart. I do miss him but I need to move on with my life because he apparently already has." She clicked send.

She sat there looking at the computer screen remembering the rumors that she heard about Ben that he was now engaged and expecting his first child with her. She never knew if they were rumors of if they were intend true. She hadn't talked to him in months so obviously she had no idea if they were just rumors or if they were the truth.

Her friend, Mike, I.M.ed and they talked for awhile:

M: Hey babe. How are you feeling?

S: I'm doing good. Just talking to one of Ben's friends.

M: Honey you need to stop with anything to do with him. He is just hurting you again.

S: I know I know. I should be done with him but its hard..How are you by the way.

white

Saturday 05.00 PM, Ben went with Jinny and watched movie together. Jinny was the one choose romance movie. She grab Ben's hand when they're watching the movie. When the movie finished, Ben's heart beating fast, he suddenly kissed Jinny.
J: So, you do like me Ben ?
Jinny grinned, she is on her own fantasy.
B: Ah, no I mean.. sorry.
Ben run back to home and leave Jinny alone.

Saturday 10.00 PM, Ben turned his PC on, typed as Tony to Sydney " Hi Syd, I want to ask about our meeting tomorrow. Will you coming here ?"

Male

Female

My ons and offs

AAA111

Saturday at around 10:30 pm she gets the I.M. She reads it and then she shakes her head in frustration. She didn't want to get involved with Ben or anything to do with Ben again. She needed to get over him and this whole I.M. thing was not at all helping. "Hi. Um no I can't make it. I need to move on like I told you so I can't. I'm sorry."

white

Saturday 10.35.00 PM, Ben read Sydney's IM, he cried abit. Ben thought that Sydney still loved her as he did. Then he typed as Tony

"Ah, it might be my last approach to you since you don't feel anything about him anymore. Here is his picture taken yesterday, he looked like a confused person without you. I hope you'll come tomorrow and meet up with me."

Ben sent his picture taken by Jinny when he was gazed out on his date.

Male

Female

My ons and offs

AAA111

Saturday 10:45 PM, Sydney read the e-mail and a small tear ran down the side of her face. She still loved Ben and she knew that she had to go in order to get this type of closure. She typed him back an e-mail.

"Fine..but you have to promise that you will take me to see him and that this is just not some stupid trick to tease me. Because I don't know if I can take getting my heart broken again."

She looked at the picture and put her hand across his face remembering how good looking he was.

white

Saturday 10.55.00 PM, Ben read Sydney's email, he is in joy known that he'll get meet Sydney soon. Ben run to Jinny's room and knocked on it door.

Knock knock...
B: "Jinny, Are you already sleeping ?"

J: "No Hun, what event it is ? You never come into my room before. Do you want to continue from our last date?
Jinny grinned and opened the door.

QuoteB: "No, I want to demand your vow."

J: "You're in heat now Hun ?"

Jinny hugged Ben and kissed him.

QuoteB: "No, it's not as what you think, I want you to act as Tony, my friend tomorrow in order to meet my ex girlfriend."

Ben released himself from Jinny's hug and drag Jinny out to her room, then he showed her IM and email as Tony to her.

QuoteJ: "What is this about? Do you want me to help you reconcile with your ex? I thought you're in love with me Ben !"

Jinny was pouting and seems angry about it. She just run to her room without any words and locked the door.

Ben confused, he don't know what he was going to do tomorrow. Since the meeting will be at night, Ben just slept and think that might be he can approach Jinny tomorrow.

Male

Female

My ons and offs

AAA111

Sydney typed her away message for the night. "Well it is time for bed..meeting a friend tomorrow..we will see how this goes. nervous about it."

She clicks set as away and she goes to her bed and lays in bed under the covers. She looks up the ceiling thinking about Ben and wondering what would happen now.

white

Sunday, 06.00 AM

QuoteJ: "Wake up Hun, I already prepared your breakfast."

Jinny sat at Ben's hip.

QuoteB: "Huh.. ?"

Ben opened his eyes and saw Jinny smiling to him, she wear a cute apron and white bandage to covered her scar. Jinny dragged Ben downstair.They eat breakfast together, she is smiled all over time.

QuoteJ: "I'm waiting forward for our date today Hun."

Ben confused with all her change.

QuoteB: "About your vow.. Yesterday was..."

Jinny jump into Ben's lap and kissed him.
J: "I'll do as what you said before since I already owe my life to you. But you can't stop me for in love with you, I don't want you to drive me away. I'll follow where ever you go, I don't mind to be your mistress , maid or even your slave. Just please don't abandoned me or I'll suicide."

Ben got embarrassed, he didn't thought that Jinny was willing to do things as she said, but since he don't know other people to ask for, he accepted it.

QuoteB: "OK, I'll never leave you behind. But you're only go as far to be my sister, I want you to disguise as a boy named Tony to meet my ex this night."
J: "Tch... OK, beggar can't choose anyway."

Jinny throw a glass of milk to Ben's face and run to her room.
B: "Hey, is this what a slave do to her master ? Clean this up now or your father will angry. "

Ben shouted.

QuoteJ: "I'm your sister not your slave remember !"

Jinny shouted from her room and slammed her door.

Male

Female

My ons and offs

AAA111

Sunday 9:00 AM

M: Good morning beautiful

S: Good morning Mike

M: How are you doing this morning?

S: I'm doing better..Going to meet a friend

M: Oh that is cool
Mike is clearly irritated that she can't get over her ex. He so badly wants her to move on with him. He has had a crush on her for a very very long time.

S: Yeah I guess..How are you?

M: Oh yes very good. Thank you for asking.

white

Sunday, 07.25 PM at Nocturnal inn.

Jinny waited for Sydney in front of the inn. She dressed as a boy, brown casual shorts,yellow Shirt, a white cap and bandages to cover his scar.Jinny brought a pack of cigar, matches and alot of Ben's photos inside her bag, while Ben was hidding inside the inn. She Emailed Sydney with Tony's account on her mobile phone.

Quote"Hi Syd, I'm already in front of the inn, I'm wearing a blue shorts and yellow Shirt."

Jinny was happy because Ben promised that He'll make up for today's missed date on next week.

Male

Female

My ons and offs

AAA111

Sunday, 7:35 P.M. Arrives at the Nocturnal Inn

She was walking down from the parking lot to the front of the nocturnal Inn. She received the message from Tony and she nodded to herself. As she walked to the front of the Nocturnal Inn and she saw a kid in blue shorts and a yellow shirt. She nodded knowing that this was Tony, Ben's best friend.

"Hi. I'm Sydney" I say extending my hand.

white

Jinny's part.
"Hi, I'm Tony.I'll leave out all the unnecessary details and just get to the point. Ben had been helping us since few month ago. He's still in love with you and wanted to marry with you. When Ben tell me about you, he feels something worse than the seven year itch. I'm in love with Ben and already proposed him, But he rejected me.Do you mind if we're both married to him ? Do you still have faith in him ?"

I show my best puppy-dog eyes to Sydney as if I can't live without him.

----
Ben still hiding and can't hear nor look clearly. Ben just remembered that he didn't instructed Jinny anything yet besides acting as Tony. He mailed Tony " Tony, It's already late, come home boy, dad make alot of pasta today !"

Male

Female

My ons and offs

AAA111

"Hi. It is nice to meet you. My name is Sydney." I say extending my hand very politely. She looked at him very confused wondering why her ex-boyfriend was in love with another man.

"Um why is my ex-boyfrirend in love with another man???" She says confused and hurt.

"I still love him but this is weird. I have faith in us but no I'm sorry we can't both be married to him. Just can't. "

white

Jinny's part.
"It seems you're missunderstood my words. He doesn't in love with other man, it's just me the one who love him. So, do you want to meet him in person?"
I checked my phone and read Ben's message. Then I asked for her answer.
" Your answer please miss."

Male

Female

My ons and offs

AAA111

She nodded kind of understanding what he was saying know. Though she thought it was knd of weird but then again she did tend to have a very weird life.

She nodded. "Yeah I'd like to meet him. Though I don't know why since he dumped me but yeah I wanna see him.

She gave him a weird look.

white

Jinny's part.
"Lets go to the inn then." I grab Sydney's hand and pull her to the inn. I hide behind her back and push her.
" My sister and I need a double bed room, hurry up please I'm already tired !" I said to the receptionist.
"You're the one paying for it OK !" I whisper her, I look at our room's key number,then I mail Ben 'We're on room 12, are you coming Ben?'

Ben's part.
Ben opened his phone and read Jinny's mail, then he replied "I won't coming now, you should accompany her for 1 week, I'll let you got my newest photos tomorrow to keep Sydney stay here, I want to know if she still believe in me or not."

Male

Female

My ons and offs