Zombie Apocalypse OH NOEZ!! [MUL] [UN]

Started by gideonblake, May 26, 2008, 04:42:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gideonblake

Seereous

I'm in.  ;D

I'm horrible at GMing, but I'd be happy to help out as much as I can.

Seraphim

-gives the thread a huge hug and snuggle-

I'm so interested in this, as a player.

The Great Triangle

I'd be interested in at least playing a zombie.  (not so much a survivor)

Character Concept:  Test Subject Alpha

I, also known as test subject alpha, used to be a concert violinist.  His delicate hands delighted audiences throughout the country.  Unfortunately, he developed a terminal cancer of the brain, and volunteered for a new medical study to test an experimental medication that would cure him.  It did.  Unfortunately, it also turned him into a flesh hungry monster.  He broke out of the research facility and started the zombie apocolypse, wandering the streets for days before the secondary stage of the infection set in.  His intellegence began to slowly return, as did his need for sleep.  One other thing developed in him:  a craving for blood.  As the game begins, I has selected the main character to be his "Judas Cow."  The cow that leads all of the rest to the slaughter.
Meow!  I'm a kitty; made of fire.

Ons and Offs

gideonblake

I prefer dumber zombies than that GT, and I can't imagine any of the survivors intentionally betraying others for a promise of zombiehood. By rudimentary intelligence, I was thinking something like moving cars to block paths and chasing them down established routes, or other real simple things. Holes in the ground, perhaps.

But then again, your idea does smack of evil villian so perhaps it would be better that way. We'll have to see what the GM and other players say. :D

The Great Triangle

Of course the survivor doesn't KNOW he's being used by the zombies.  Basically, it's a sinister explanation for why a guy with no particular skills happens to be able to survive a zombie invasion that strains military forces and why he keeps staying alive while all the other jerks alongside him die horribly.

In fact, the main point of him being the judas cow is that he doesn't know he's just a complex peice of bait.  If it doesn't work for the plot though, it might be better to use different tropes to justify the survival of the hero.
Meow!  I'm a kitty; made of fire.

Ons and Offs

Sabby

Hmmm... I just posted an advert where I was GMing a freeform Zombie game then saw this ^^

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=16043.msg625972#new

gideonblake

Sabby

Perhaps so. Maybe move conversation there? You guys need a GM, I need players... you maul my neck, I'll maul yours ;D