Seeking a Partner for EXTREME and everything in between! Welcome!

Started by Sliver, November 28, 2011, 06:43:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sliver

>:) Hey all,
Here are some ideas that I have for some games! Not all of them are rapists ones, but most of them are. If you wanna play the vic and me the bad guy just get in touch with me, and i'll switch it up. Cum play with me  C:)  ;D

Noland Academy

This is a military based academy. The world is it based in is post all wars. It is a time of peace and harmony. The point of the academy is to be both a reform school for teens with a “troubled past” and a worldwide sporting event.

There are no more wars, and the world is at peace, but to feed that craving of violets that all creatures have, the creation of the academies came about. War GAMES are conducted between academies that are viewed worldwide like football. Only the ‘cream of the crop’ cadets take part in these games fighting for honor and glory for their academy. 

There are two “levels” to the academy. The first level is the cadets who want to be there for the education, and the thrill of battle, and the 2nd level are those who are forced to be there because of a trouble past. For those that are forced to be there, they are housed in locked down wing of the academy where they attend reform classes until they are ready to join the student body. These “trainees” are barcoded, and collared so that they are kept track of. Even when they rejoin the other student body, their collars may come off, but they barcode will stay on their forearm. Even though the wing is policed fights, and even rapings still happen.

All types of characters are welcome. This is a fantasy/scifi based game. Humans, to elves, or anything you can think of are welcome here.

My little bitch [M/f]

Ok I’m looking for a standard Fantasy RP. With Dragon, elves, dwarves, and so on. My character is an female anthro wolf/elf mix, she is a runaway slave. The world based in mediaeval times so no zappy guns.
Your character is either a hunter, or her master looking for her. It’s up to you. Keep something in mind though, she wouldn’t be running away if they person was nice to her. That being said, I don’t want a gentle handed tender heart. I was a heavy handed jerk who isn’t afraid to force his way.
As the story develops so will your character. So he may start a jerk and end something different or you may start and end a jerk. Totally up to you. I’m looking for a MALE Master please

Hiking alone [M/f Rape]
This rp will take part in modern time. I will be playing the part of a 25 yrs. old virgin going for a hike in the woods. (Yes 25yrold virgins are still around I met one in basic lol) you maybe a hunter, another hiker, anything you want as long as you’re a horny male who wants to take her virginity. I’ll even go as far to allow magic if you want.

Master [M/m or M/f]

I’m looking to play my character Flint. He’s a bounty hunter in a time frame placed far far into the future. There are flying ships, aliens and other things. Well Flint’s job as a hunter sends him to many different places in the galaxy. And a man gets horny… so he buys himself a slave for those lonely nights. Flint love to cause pain during sex. He likes to cut, bite, spank, and just down right abuse his partner. So if you want rough, you’ll have it with him!

War of races[M/f or F/f; F/f=No sex]
This story is of two races, one the Amazons against whatever race you pick. You don’t have to be humanoid just powerful. You can even make up a race as so long as you send me some stats on the race. This war is over land.  Your people are encroaching on the Amazon’s land. You’re taking the Amazons prisoner and there are reports coming that they are being used breeding.
My character is a warrior. She’s young but well trained in the art of battle. Her assignment is to sneak into enemy camps and cities and get information.

Bad Cop, Bad Cop [M/m M/f M/m]  C:)
Open to all if you want to be the cop of if you want to be the suspect.  One of the characters is pulled over for speeding. It’s the character’s third strike they will lose their license and car for this one! So to save their ass they strike a deal with the cop. The cop agrees. The deal is the character will be the cop’s bitch for as long as he/she deems. This starts by the cop arresting the person taking him/her to some dark area and has their way with him/her.  after this he/she agrees to come to the cop’s house for another session where humiliation starts.
There will be rape, anal rape by a Dog….and anything else you or I can think of. If you don’t animal stuff done to you, well you can be the cop or we can take it out. Whatever is fun.

Little red riding hood
This is a story line based off the fairytale. The main difference is… the wolf is an anthro, and he doesn’t eat her. Need I say more? If you wanna play, I would like someone to be the Anthro.

That’s all the plots I got for now. I kept them low detail so you can come up with some of the story too! If you wanna have fun and start a story, shoot me a Message of post here!

Sliver

Sliver

Sliver

how is everyone? anyone see anything that want to play? if you have an idea for my lack of limits on what i will do hit me up!!! i can make your deams come true ;)

Sliver

right now i have limited stories above but i will still take requestions. i will also play an story that is crossed out if you pitch me a good line.

Sliver

So how is everyone tonight? Who wants to play?  >:)  C:)  O:)

Sliver

My little Bitch
This is a picture of how my little puppy mix will look for this rp. Just put her into medieval garb.
Again for this rp she is a runaway slave. Put into a fantasy medieval setting. The story will open up with her making her run for it in the middle of the night.

You’re to play either the piss off master who wants her back, or a slave hunter who ends up keeping her instead of returning her to her master. Keep in mind she’s not running away from this place because it was to wonderful for her, she’s running away because the man is an asshole. So, be an asshole. Your character may change and develop as the rp going on, but for the moment you’re an asshole. See if you can come up with something that will make me tap! no one has yet! bring it on!
Hope to hear from you!!