Mary Sue Stock, Good Girl Detective

Started by Foxy DeVille, May 03, 2011, 06:53:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foxy DeVille

This is an idea I had pop into my head today and I think it could be fun. Remember stuff like Nancy Drew or Trixie Belden? No? Well, Google. Mary Sue Stock is a gal like that... smart, pretty, popular, and wholesome. In her spare time she solves mysteries around her small town. The difference between her and other gal sleuths is her adventures frequently find her in situations that you won't find in the Young Adult section of your local library.

So what I'm looking for is someone to help plot out capers for Mary sue to solve and play various characters she will encounter. Sound like fun to anyone?

O:)

SeventhSigil

This absolutely appeals to my sense of humor, to say little for my cynicism.  ;D Speaking as someone who read the entire original Hardy Boys series as a, well, boy, would be great mucking around with this genre of storytelling. Count me in, if you'll have me.  :-)
It's Better To Remain Silent And Be Thought A Fool Than To Speak And Remove All Doubt... Erm... So I'm Told, Anyway...

Foxy DeVille

Quote from: SeventhSigil on May 03, 2011, 10:27:38 PM
This absolutely appeals to my sense of humor, to say little for my cynicism.  ;D Speaking as someone who read the entire original Hardy Boys series as a, well, boy, would be great mucking around with this genre of storytelling. Count me in, if you'll have me.  :-)

Hee hee... I'll send you a PM.

To anyone that might be interested, I'd be willing to work on more than one "case" at a time so just because one person is chiming in means we can't come up with something as well. I'm such an rp slut...

jaimey

If you'd give me a little bit of time to do some research, I think this topic could be very fun and light-hearted. I haven't ever read one of those books, but I can find one and read it quickly given some time to put my RL affairs in order. But I'd like to put something together in the near future, if you're down for that. :)

RoleplayingMale

Sounds really interesting...I've got a couple ideas for this.

Foxy DeVille

FOUR YEAR BUMP!

I've got an itch to do this again so I'm raising this thread up from the depths.

One thing I'd like to add is that I'm really into extreme kinks (as can be seen in my F-List) so I'd like a partner willing to get pretty depraved. It would make a nifty contrast to her wholesome do-goodery.

RoleplayingMale