Dominant Male wanted for M/F [NC-E][BON-E][MUL] story, details inside. (Taken)

Started by SinsOfEden, July 01, 2009, 07:59:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SinsOfEden

Let me say these few things before I get down to business:

First, I wanted to say thanks for looking into the thread. I really hope that this interests someone and that whomever you may be, you will contact me soon so we can get started and have some fun. =3

Second, I don't wish to sound like a bitch about this or overly picky... But I am hoping/looking for my prospective partner to be literate, able to give me more than just a small paragraph with scant detail, and also be able to play or use multiple characters. I'm not looking for a novelist or anything, but I want the story to be interesting and amazing. I want detail and effort put into it and I really want it to be enjoyable for both parties.

As for gender... It doesn't matter to me what the gender of my partner is OOC. However, I am looking strictly for a dominant male character for this roleplay.

Now, down to business! ^^

The contents of the story and my idea...

Contents:

Exotic – Demons/Elves, maybe some other races/species
Fantasy setting – With magic, non-human races/species, etc.

Brother/sister incest, maybe father/daughter as well
Rape/non-con
Master/slave-owner/pet
Collars and leashes
Piercings (optional)
Light bondage (optional)
Pregnancy (optional)
Transformations – Limited or must be discussed first (optional)
Anything else will need to be run by me before they are added to the list, if I approve/agree.

My idea:

I was unable to make a summary for the idea to keep it short and sweet. So I apologize in advance, knowing that this is longer than I intended and than most like to read. This is the background/history, for the beginning of the story, as an example of my writing and as the idea, followed by what will/could happen after:

A Demon – whom had lost his mate years back and was left raising the still young son they had together – had come upon a beautiful lone Elf woman one night in the forest. He had been making his way back to his camp where the company he commanded was stationed, when he found her gathering fruits and plants and completely unaware of his presence. He had quickly taken her by surprise and captured her, then proceeded to force himself upon her; raping the defenseless beauty repeatedly and emptying his seed inside of her each time. It really excited him to know how badly he was humiliating the woman, shaming her as he raped her over and over, and it helped him feel better as he finally released a very unhealthy buildup of sexual tension. Once he had spent himself as much as possible and then released her, he then went along his way, leaving the woman there on the ground in a trembling, blood and cum soaked, ravaged heap without a care as he returned back to his men.

The long and shameful pregnancy of the Elf woman had been kept carefully hidden from her clan until the day of birth. All the while, there were suspicions and rumors that arose in her absence. The day that the half-blood daughter was born is when clan found out about the pregnancy and that the child was a half-demon. The mother told everything of what happened that one fateful night and her people took pity and were tolerant, allowing the mother and bastard child to remain in the village. The child grew into a very beautiful young woman and was quite happy throughout her life, even despite her different appearances from the rest of her people. She did what was asked of her, helped in the village like everyone else, and never really complained. And she only asked once, when she was around the age of 12, about her missing father and why she was different. Her mother refused to tell her anything, saying that it wasn't to be talked about or mentioned anymore to anyone. After that she didn't ask again though she constantly wondered about it. Otherwise, everything seemed okay and it was rare that she felt left out even though she was only half Elf. She was welcomed by her mother's clan and that was all that really mattered.

However, the half-blood girl's older brother – being motherless and raised by their very savage father – had led a very tough life. He was taught to be rough, mean, and to take what he feels should be his and not show any mercy. He was told it was the way that a real demon male should be and that it was the only way to gain respect from the others. These ideals and behaviors were beaten into him and thoroughly implicated throughout his life so that he would grow to be just like his father. He becomes a captain in the army once he comes of age and quickly earns his place, soon standing alongside his father as they planned their campaign upon a very unsuspecting village of Elves they wished to overtake and enslave. Though the father had no idea that it was the same village that was home to the poor Elf woman he had raped those long 18 years ago... The woman he had raped and unknowingly impregnated and had a half-blood daughter with...

The story would start after this, with things going normally in the village. The half-blood girl would be helping out her mother when the Demons storm in suddenly to take over, capturing as many members of the clan as possible. Her brother and father – though unknown to her – incidentally capture her and her mother – who does recognize the demon for who he is – and take them, along with the others, back to their territory. Once there, all of the captives are placed, in pairs, into holding cells. Then things would progress from there. Maybe the Demon recognizes the Elf woman and drags her off to his own quarters, leaving their daughter with his son, whom then proceeds to tie her up and rape her. Or things could happen differently after they are 'detained'.

There are always a lot of options to consider and different paths to take. So it can be worked out between myself and my writing partner. =3

If there are any questions, concerns, or ideas you have that could enhance this, or if you're just interested, feel free to PM me. And don't forget to check my O/O page to familiarize yourself with what I like and don't like.
And again - Thanks for taking the time to look at this, and especially for reading through it all. I know it was a lot of stuff, and I apologize again. =P

~ Ghost
  |≈|  Apologies/Absences  |≈|  On's/Off's & More  |≈| 

|≈|  Elluiki   |≈| 
{Between Zyrkirius and Lloyd... Zyr is currently present.}

~ Current avatar ~

|≈|  Zyr's Beast  |≈|  Lloyd's first intro.  |≈|

SinsOfEden

Sorry, everyone, but I've found my writing partner for this story idea.

Although... If anyone wishes to start a story with me, just PM me with an idea and we'll see where it goes. =3

Thanks.

~ Ghost
  |≈|  Apologies/Absences  |≈|  On's/Off's & More  |≈| 

|≈|  Elluiki   |≈| 
{Between Zyrkirius and Lloyd... Zyr is currently present.}

~ Current avatar ~

|≈|  Zyr's Beast  |≈|  Lloyd's first intro.  |≈|

Soren Kisamora

i see the transformations part on your list,suddenly i'm quite interested :D