Looking for a new roleplay :)

Started by AAA111, March 27, 2011, 03:09:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

Looking for a partner for any of the following roles (and yes I can fill more than one at a time!) :

1. Best friends who haven't talked in a few months but still have that special connection.
2. Long Distance Relationship..dating for 2 years but living 4 hours away from each other.
3. Long Term Dating..in a relationship for 3 1/2 years
4. Ex-BF/GF-dated for 3 years but broke up a year ago..still feelings there.

If interested let me know and we'll set up something..THANKS :)

KaramelParadiso

I'd be down to rp #4 with you. I can play the ex-BF OR ex-GF. I'm good with play male and female roles. If you are still interested.
New Rps: Available
Current Rps: Available
~*~ Extra ~*~
My Request Thread- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=132801.0
O&O-https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=23901

ShadowRaven4d4

Do you want to role-play 1 on 1 or can a third join? If a third can join I might be willing, not entirely sure which role I would take up.

AAA111

KaramelParadiso, yes I am definitely still interested if you would be interested in playing the ex-BF in the scene :)

ShadownRaven44, yes you can join in as a third..hmm not sure what role you could take up either..hmm.

ShadowRaven4d4

Weeeell, I could take up one of the best friends...but would it not make it more interesting if after an absence they found they had a spark? =)

AAA111

Yes i think that would definitely make it more interesting..i like that idea ;)

ShadowRaven4d4

Of course being best friends both of them wouldn't really have much of a clue and would pull out of any awkward intimate situations. All of which would be safe for work. =)

AAA111

Sounds like a plan to me..do you wanna start it up for now? maybe in the non-adult roleplay room?

ShadowRaven4d4

Sure I would like to, but any idea what sort of characters were going to start with? And I'm a bit confused about the setting and which friend i'll be.

AAA111

Hmm well lets see for the scene I was thinking that maybe they lived in a small town just outside out of Orlando Florida. Um I'll be the young girl that is now about 20ish. You could be the guy best friend of the girl. She always had a crush on him but she never knew how he felt..something along those lines?

squidsyd7

I'd love to do number two with you.  Let me know and we can set something up?  :-)

AAA111

squidsyd7, can you play a male in our roleplay..if so lets get it set up :)

ShadowRaven4d4

Alrighty. I'll be the best friend, now 22ish who has just run into her again for the first time in oohhh...since high school graduation? I don't know about a town in Florida though I have never been there!

AAA111

Sounds good to me..neither have I..we can make it up or change the city! haha

ShadowRaven4d4

Indeed we could, shall we make up the city as we go or give it a basic theme? Large or small? that sort of thing.

AAA111

Hmm...we can make it up as we go but maybe medium sized? haha

ShadowRaven4d4

Alright so medium sized city, I got the male best friend who hasn't seen his female best friend in a couple years, both have a crush on each other neither knows it.

AAA111

ShadowRaven4d4

Awesome, create the characters and their appearance as we go or make a bio?

AAA111

hmm..lets try and just do it as we go along. What do you think?

ShadowRaven4d4

Sure I'm cool with that. So far I have started a few roleplays on here, so do you wanna start this one? =

AAA111

Sure..ill post the link in this room :)

AAA111

AAA111