The Coyotes: A Game of Post-apocalyptic Raiders and Captives!

Started by Urbanzorro, September 02, 2012, 06:05:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Urbanzorro

IC Thread
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=151171.0

OOC Thread
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=151135.msg6873532#msg6873532

IC

Twenty years ago, the world was bathed in the flames of nuclear Armageddon as the world’s two superpowers battled to destroy one another. Exactly who struck first, or even why the conflict was started to begin with is a memory that most of the human race no longer has.

In truth it doesn’t even matter, what does matter is one day the ground shook with a force never before known. Lights, brighter than any ever seen on earth, flashed. And in a single day the great cities of man were reduced to crumbling ruins.

Those who survived found themselves forced to come to terms with a new world. A world where food, water, and fuel were now the prime commodities of life. Where the rule of law has been replaced by the rule of strength. In time, new townships were built and survival in the new reality, as difficult as it was, became the way of things and progress became a real possibility instead of simply a fantasy.

But some who survived chose a different path. They decided their strength should not be used as a shield to protect themselves and others from the dangers of the wastes. Instead it should be sharpened into a blade, to strike those around them and take what they wanted. They scavenged off the corpse of the old world and used what they gathered to prey upon any who crossed their path. They gave in to their base instincts and became true predators of the wastes. Commonly known as ‘raiders’ these men and women are feared across the land.

OOC
Ok, so this is an idea for a post apocalyptic game of raiders and captives taking place in my own little alternate universe. It will follow a specific group of nomadic raiders who have settled into a pattern of moving from town to town killing, stealing, and taking whatever they want. Then moving on to the next town in order to give the previous one time to grow back before hitting it again. They would be relatively new to the area but not necessarily new to one another. The story would detail their attacks on towns, their parties, use and abuse of captives, the lives and feelings of the captives, and their combating anything that challenges them. 

As far as numbers and posts goes I’m looking for between 5-10 raiders with between 7-12 captives. I’m willing to start the game with as little as 2 raiders (plus myself) and 3-4 captives. Players should be able to post between once and twice a day with posts being at least 1-2 paragraphs. The emphasis being on quality over quantity. I don’t mind what a player’s actual sex is in comparison to the sex they choose to play, provided that they can play their chosen sex convincingly. Both raiders and captives can be either male or female. Also each raider will either have to A. have their own method of transportation or B. ride along in one of the other raiders’ vehicles. Each player may take up to 2 characters.

The character sheets are as follows:

[b][u]Image:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Name:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Position in Gang:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Age:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Physical Details: [/u][/b] Anything not pictured that your character has that is important. Such as tattoos, piercings, scars, etc.
[b][u]Character’s Sexuality: [/u][/b] What sort of sexual encounters your character will like for instance m/f, f/f or m/m pairings, not to be confused with the player’s limits
[b][u]Personality: [/u][/b] How they behave and interact with others.
[b][u]Bio: [/u][/b] Who they are and where they came from, this should be at least 2 paragraphs.
[b][u]Vehicle: [/u][/b] What vehicle your character has or what vehicle they ride in if they catch a ride with someone else, this should also include any special details about the vehicle
[b][u]Weapons: [/u][/b] what personal weapons your character has
[b][u]Player’s Limits: [/u][/b] Your actual limits, please remember this is going to be an Extreme game so ideally we are looking for a situation with few real limits to what can/may happen.

Captives
[b][u]Image: [/u][/b]
[b][u]Name: [/u][/b]
[b][u]Age: [/u][/b]
[b][u]Physical Details: [/u][/b] Anything not pictured that your character has that is important. Such as tattoos, piercings, scars, etc.
[b][u]Character’s Sexuality: [/u][/b] What sort of sexual encounters your character will like for instance m/f, f/f or m/m pairings, not to be confused with the player’s limits
[b][u]Personality: [/u][/b] How they behave and interact with others.
[b][u]Bio: [/u][/b] Who they are and where they came from, this should be at least 2 paragraphs.
[b][u]Status:[/u][/b] Are they already captured or have they not been taken yet? Characters who have not yet been captured will be taken during the 1st scene of the game
[b][u]Owner[/u][/b]: Your character’s specific owner if they have been claimed by one of the gang members. If not then simply list them as communal.
[b][u]Player’s Limits: [/u][/b] Your actual limits, please remember this is going to be an Extreme game so ideally we are looking for a situation with few real limits to what can/may happen.

IC Thread
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=151171.0

OOC Thread
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=151135.msg6873532#msg6873532
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Urbanzorro

Here’s some supplementary information about the game to help you get a feel for its atmosphere. None of this is required reading but it should help to keep us all on the same page if read.

Common Terms

-Wastelands/Badlands/Wastes: The vast stretches of the world, as it is now, with no human settlements. Often considered to be little more than desert and wreckage
-The Old World: The times before nuclear war changed the world
-Juice/Go Juice: A slang term for fossil fuels used to power machines and vehicles, most commonly in reference to gasoline
-Hydro: A slang term for pure safe water
-Red Zone: An area of extremely high levels of radiation

Climate

The climate of the world has been drastically altered by nuclear war, with many different areas suffering different fates due to changes in the atmosphere, mass extinctions, altered weather patterns, etc.

Weather
In North America the climate has shifted from a mild-temperate one to an arid climate. This has turned much of the former United States into a vast stretch of sun baked barren earth. It is always hot in the day, and only cool at night. It has been years since rain last fell with the general consensus being that it may never rain again. 

Radiation
When the bombs fell the United States’ missile defense systems managed, through a mixture of skill and luck, to stop a surprisingly large amount of the missiles targeted at the nation. Despite this fact, both the East and West coasts were nearly saturated in relatively low yield nuclear explosions.

The prevailing winds happened to be blowing east and as such most of the radioactive fallout on the east coast was blown into the Atlantic Ocean, while the fallout on the west coast was for the most part stopped once it reached the Rocky Mountains. As such, the area between the Rocky Mountains and the Midwest suffered much less radiation than the rest of the country.

It is in this area that the largest number of settlements and survivors can be found.

The Sun
The detonation of so many nuclear weapons around the world has done immense damage to the earth’s protective atmosphere. Larger amounts of ultra-violet and infra-red rays now reach the earth’s surface. As a result of this, protective eyewear is a near vital part of everyday life, given that long term unprotected exposure to sunlight now causes blindness.

Technology

Pre-War Technology
Before the war, human society was at the highest technological level in its history, the AIDs virus had been eradicated, a manned mission to mars was planned for the end of the year, and computers were just beginning to become truly intelligent.

Current Technology
Now, most forms of higher technology are all but lost. For the most part computers are little more than stories told by those old enough to remember them to those who will never see them. Relatively few areas have electricity, and even fewer have running water. Almost all delicate electronics have ceased to function or even be thought of as little more than paperweights. Medicine is now a nearly forgotten art and a good doctor is someone of great value. Most cars still run so long as they are maintained and fueled and most guns still fire. Everything from houses to clothes has been modified to be better suited to fit the harsh world that is now earth.
Government

There is no longer a true centralized government, the United States as a nation has ceased to exist. Like so much from the pre-war world it is now just a memory of better times. Every town and settlement, even those that trade with one another,  is for all intents and purposes its own ‘city-state.’ If there ever will be a person or group to rally the remains of the nation around they have not yet shown themselves.

Animals & Plants

Wildlife
Plants
Most species of animals and plants have gone extinct, either as a result of being wiped out by the nuclear blasts or simply being unable to adapt to the planet’s new ecosystem. Those plant species that survive in the wild are only the hardiest and hardest to kill. In the United States this means that cacti and mesquite trees and weeds are all that one can expect to find living in the wild.
Animals
Dogs, coyotes, mountain lions, cows, rats, vultures, and parasitic insects are now the only animal species that can be said to be ‘prospering’ in the wastes.
Domesticated
Plants
With the right facilities most species of plants can still be grown, for the most part corn and potatoes are the only plant species which seem to be worth the effort. Given that they are capable of producing food.
Animals
The primary two species of animals which are still actively being domesticated are dogs an cattle. The former as companions and the later as a food source.

The Average Wastelander

The average wastelander is someone who’s life focuses entirely on survival. Most don’t pay much thought to the plight of those who are not a part of their direct group. They understand and commonly agree with the ideals of helping one another as well as working together to better their situation. Most have come into contact with death from an early age and many can be on some levels numbed to it.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Acid Lips

Image:
Name: Mika Kiruma
Physical Details: Tattoo on the small of her back of a rose, piercings on her bellybutton and tongue.
Character’s Sexuality: Bisexual (Any encounters)
Personality: She is a shy girl, she often doesn't talk to strangers and even more to the people that captured her. She welcomes any conversation that has nothing to do with her being a captive to these people, good intelligent conversations she always welcome. She is often times alone and humming to herself not wanting to bother anybody around her.

Bio: Ever since he fallout she has been trying to survive on her own, she knew that being alone presented risks but also opportunities. At first she made it good, going form city to city trying to take on whatever she could find. She focused on getting supplies while on the road and hiding from potential risks. She wasn't much of a fighter reason why she always tried to not go into a fight with anybody. Surviving only by running and hiding she made her life and she lived it as best as she could. However one day things changed for the worst.

She got captured while sleeping, she made the mistake of not hiding herself well enough and got easily taken and her supplies were stolen from her. Ever since that day she was forced to travel with the bad of criminals. She hated her life, being reduced to nothing but a slave. She had to eat the things they offered her which a lot of times she went on days without a single bite to eat. She hated her life and she saw no way out from it, it was either die or stay and suffer with these people. She tried to kill herself a couple of times already but always she was denied out of that.
Owner: N/A
Player’s Limits: gore, vore, bestiality.

Urbanzorro

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Acid Lips

DRoux

Name: Veronica "V" Charboneau

Physical Details: Has a tattoo on her right breast of the caduceus.

Character’s Sexuality: Bisexual with a strong leaning towards girls (prefers f/f, but not averse in the strictest sense to m/f)

Personality: V was at one time about as idealistic and cheerful as a girl could be in the badlands, but after the attack and her subsequent flight, she has become more withdrawn and cynical. Now and then though, through the mask of snarky humor, deflected questions, and occasional bitchiness, that idealism can poke through.

Bio: The daughter of a New York City doctor, Veronica (or V, as she prefers) is just old enough to remember when the bombs fell. She and her parents fled southwest, headed for Midwestern states. They eventually settled down in a small town in southern Ohio, where her father made a living as the town doctor. While there, she learned her father's trade, as well as how to shoot a pistol; considering the raider attacks now and then, most everyone in the town was packing something, whether it was a kitchen knife or a high-caliber hunting rifle.

About five months after her 19th birthday, a large raider force attacked the town. During the ensuing battle, her mother was raped and killed, and her father was shot three times in the chest, while V hid out of sight. When she tried to treat her father's wounds, he shook his head, told her to be a good girl, and died shortly afterward. Distraught at this, V hid outside of the town while the raiders burned what was left of the place to the ground.

She managed to hitch passage further west with a vigilante motorcycle club hunting raiders. During this time, she generally traded favors of the medical or sometimes sexual variety so that the bikers wouldn't drop her in some ass-end-of-nowhere village. Once she figured she was far enough from that little Ohio town, she told the club's president that she was leaving. As a parting gift, he had the club's tattoo artist give her the tattoo on her breast, and told her her, "Well, if nothing else, it may keep you alive rather than dead out here."

Owner: n/A

Player’s Limits: Death, vore, bathroom play
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." - Oscar Wilde

Apologies to all whom I play YIM games with, but my account seems to have locked me out. I'll try to fix that as soon as I can.

Urbanzorro

Name: Timothy Hodges; Goes by "Tim" or "Big Tim"
Position in Gang: Leader
Physical Details: Tim has a large scar on his right arm starting at his elbow and ending at the shoulder
Character’s Sexuality: Tim is willing to use and abuse just about any person he comes across so long as they catch his eye.
Personality: On the surface Tim is a calm man, he rarely raises his voice unless absolutely necessary. But this outer calm masks the fact that Tim has almost no regard for the well being of most others. He is self assured, confidant, and firm in his decisions. 
Bio: Tim was born before the war, he was 17 when the bombs fell and managed to survive simply by being away from home on the day of the attacks. He spent the early years after the war traveling from place to place searching in the vain hope of finding his family. When he finally accepted it to be impossible something inside Tim changed...

He stopped caring about others, he started to focus only on himself, and it wasn't long before he joined a gang of others like him and took to terrorizing the world's survivors.

Eventually he broke from the old gang and started his own, naming it "The Coyotes," ever since he has been content to simply lead those who follow him and focus his life on enjoying any vice or desire he feels the urge to experience.

Vehicle: Tim drives a heavily modified Gran Torino with a medium machine gun fixed to the hood of the car allowing it to be fired as he drives.
Weapons: Tim carries a M16A4 Assault Rifle
Player’s Limits: Scat, not much else for this one :D

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Urbanzorro

@DRoux, She looks good and is approved. :D

@ Everyone: here's a quick list of players/positions. I'll be updating it as new players join.

Raiders
Timothy Hodges UrbanZorro Gang Leader
Dom TheRedFear Second in Command
Ricky Jecter Scout
TentativelyGiga Cold Heritage Savage Tentatively

Captives
Veronica "V" CharboneauDRoux Captive With Medical Skills
Mika KirumaAcid Lips Captive
Korryn Laine jetblackmirror Captive
Maria Quinn SmithsweetsCaptive
Noah PetersonAShatteredSymphony67Captive

Also for those of you interested here's a list of possible gang positions, they aren't required and are meant to be more of idea starters than anything else.
Mechanic
Doctor/Medic
Expert Shot
Tracker
Driver of Prisoner Vehicle
Driver of Fuel Vehicle
Savage

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

DRoux

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." - Oscar Wilde

Apologies to all whom I play YIM games with, but my account seems to have locked me out. I'll try to fix that as soon as I can.

Acid Lips

Urbanzorro

I'm fine with an animated one if its what you're more comfortable with. It honestly makes no real difference to me.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Acid Lips

to me either so to keep things flowing I will look for a real life one

TheRedFear

Name:Dom
Position in Gang:Enforcer/2nd In Command
Physical Details:
Character’s Sexuality: Strictly heterosexual, Dom collects female slaves and tends to keep them on a short leash...sometimes literally. 
Personality:
Dom is probably one of the best raiders a female slave can hope to catch the attention of. He doesn't pass his slaves around to be used by other raiders. He keeps his pets well-nourished, washed, and generally in good condition. He takes good care of his property. That said he has very little tolerance for defiance. Dom has a simple worldview. Might makes right. You are only as good as your ability to enforce your will. Thus the weak exist to serve the strong. Those who mind their proper place in the hierarchy of weak and strong deserve the respect due to their station. He will not abuse those who submit quickly. Well no more than necessary to train and discipline them properly of course.

Bio: Dom was born to a village of warriors. Literally. Before the bombs dropped and bunch of professional fighters...Boxers, Wrestlers, Martial Artists, etc...were attending a special training camp in the mountains. The elevation protected them from the worst of the radiation and they survived up there long enough until it was safe to come down. They eventually became one of the first Raider clans. The Iron Fists.

Dom's clan was easily amongst the most feared in the wastelands. Dom's father and mother ruled the clan. They raised their son to be every bit as strong and ruthless as they were, but as the King and Queen of the proverbial mountain, they enjoyed luxuries Dom grew fond of. Eventually another Fist challenged Dom's father for leadership of the Clan and won. The first thing he did naturally was try to have Dom killed, seeing the fifteen year old boy as an inevitable threat to his power. The usurper had enough support that Dom knew he would not survive an attempt to go after him directly. So he fled, and eventually fell in with the Coyotes.

Dom quickly rose through the Coyote ranks...mostly by killing his way to the Number Two position. He has stopped there however. Not that he's not confidant he could eliminate Big Tim and take over if he wanted to. No. He has stopped because he knows that just because he can take the reigns of leadership, doesn't mean he's ready for them. No man can match him in a fair fight, but there is much left for Dom to learn about unfair fights and he beleives the older raider leader can teach him those things, even if only through observation. He also has much left to learn about life and leadership. So for now he's content to watch and learn. Big Tim has done a good job thus far. So Dom will stay in the right hand position, until he feels he has learned as much about leadership as he can learn from the older and more seasoned Raider. Besides, when the time comes that Dom feels he's ready to lead a Clan, he's more interested in reclaiming the Iron Fists than he is in the Coyotes. In the meantime, Dom serves as an excellent deterrent to anyone who might otherwise underestimate Tim and try to depose him. Knowing they'd have to get through Dom first is quite sufficient to make most rethink their ambitions.

Vehicle:

A Giant heavily fortified Luxury Bus. The bus interior is actually quite spacious and fairly luxurious...by post-apocalyptic standards. The bus already had a "master bedroom" and a combination of bedrolls and curtains have created two more partitioned areas, resulting in 'private rooms'...as private as a simple curtain allows anyway. Still these two small areas are a mark of status for Dom's two best slaves. His 'bottom bitches'. They enjoy the privilage of their own personal space when on the road, and even have authority over any other amongst his slaves, although they must still submit entirely to Dom of course.

The bus is heavily armored, but has no mounted weaponry. Instead, it has been modified by the Coyotes mechanic with numerous sliding panels all over the bus that allow small arms to be fired from anywhere. The roof of the bus has a small waist-height armored wall allowing more shooters to take positions up top. If necessary heavier, Tripod-mounted weapons can be positioned on top of the Bus turning it into a miniature mobile battle platform.

When they settle down in a particular area for any serious length of time, Dom often erects a large tent, and keeps the interior spotless. Well, more accurately his slaves keep the interior spotless. Dom is quite capable of living in hardship but if he doesn't have to, he doesn't choose to. He doesn't need to wallow in filth and discomfort to prove to others how strong he is. Anybody who wants proof of Dom's strength will quickly and decisively have their questions answered. With extreme prejudice.

Weapons: Due to his training, Dom prefers melee combat whenever possible. He mostly sticks to his own bare hands which are quite lethal. As he fought his way to the number two slot in the Coyotes, he fought every match with his bare hands. He has two Knuckle-Trenchknives he'll use if facing a more heavily armored opponant in melee. In ranged combat, he uses an AA-12 Shotgun.   

Player’s Limits: Heavy mutilation, gore, and anything that belongs in a toilet does not belong in my RP. 

jetblackmirror

Name:Korryn Laine
Physical Details: A series of dark scars over her shoulder blades and back. Some whiteish and raised, others dark and skin level. Some even looking as though she had been burned at some point in time.
Character’s Sexuality:Open
Personality: If theres one thing her father taught her, it's that no one can be trusted. Even the people in your group can't be trusted, because eventually, you're going to have something they want, and if they can't get it from you nicely, they'll find another way.
Bio:Korryn was some of the lucky ones. But narrowly. As the combs where dropping, she was being born deep underground, in a bunker that her father had bought years before her birth. He had been high up in the government for the united states, and he understood better than anyone the inevitability of a disaster of some sort happening. Not only were they lucky to have that bunker, but they were lucky that he had spent years upon years stocking it with things they would need to last a life time. Food, water, clothes, weapons, booze. Anything that could be used as currency, support them, and his drinking problem, they had.

For a time, things were quiet. Until people began to find the entrance to the bunker. It wasn't bad at first. Desperate families who just need some food and water. The people who were of use were allowed to stay. Before long, things were seemingly thriving. Everyone had a place, and everyone was, for the most part, healthy. But that didn't last long. Eventually, if you want to survive, you need to befriend gangs. So thats what her father did. He supplied them with food, weapons, water, even shared a drink with them every so often. Sometimes he shared his wife... and his daughter. Never trust anyone, Korryn. Even her own father. When her father got really drunk, sometimes he liked to take out some unsettled rage. He did that in the form of beating his family. His favorite thing was to heat up old wire hangs, force Korryn to take of her shirt, and whip her with it. Or he'd get creative and find other things, whether it was a thick leather belt, or holding a hot pan to her back. Karma has a way of kicking you in the ass, though.

Her father died of a heart attack not soon after she left the bunker. Unfortunately, her withdrawn, nearly catatonic mother passed months before he did. It was probably an unwise decision to leave the saftey of the bunker, but it would only be so long before a gang came along and overran it. She packed a couple bags full of supplies. Food, clothes, a few knifes, glasses (of course), and a gun with ammo. It wasn't until she had been out on her own for nearly a week that she had no clue what she was going to do. Sure, her father had taught her how to deal with thugs, but he hadn't taught her how to survive above ground.

She had learned to remain quiet over the years. Not out of fear or obedience, but observation. She could read people like a book; or at least most people. If the time came where a gang tried to take her, she couldn't go down without a fight.
Owner: Communal
Player’s Limits: Scat, removal of limbs, animals. Everything else is fine.
𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,
𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚜𝚔𝚢.

Siereis

Well I really like the basic idea of this plot.  The last post apocalypse RP I was in sorta shut down so I am looking for another one.  However....just a quick question, since I am on the fence about wanting to join.

1) Just how extreme do you predict that sexual content to approach?  I myself have few limits and I just want to make sure it is nothing *too* vanilla.
2) Since players will play as either gang members or victims, can we expect someone to RP the environment and other NPCs?  For example give us descriptions of the weather, control the villages (or whatever) that the gang raids, etc?
3) Any other elaboration about what you had in mind for the plot would be largely helpful as well!

TheRedFear

Hmm. Kind of interested in the answers to Siereis. I'm starting to think I may not be extreme enough for the preferences of those applying here. Heh. Kinky, sure. But I am beginnign to get the impression most captives want to get into some squicky terrain. Heh.

AurelieCatena

Wow!

That sounds great! I have few limits and I am read to play a rebellious captive. I'm envisioning a female warrior from another gang who somehow got ejected from it and stranded in the desert. She would be caught in the first scene of the game.

Another variant could be that she is one of the gang warrioresses but she has broken some rule and is going to be demoted to the status of captive. It could either happen during the first scene of the game, or she could just have been demoted and waiting an owner.

ausyandy

Awesome, this is something I could be interested in  :-)  I've been hoping to get involved in a post-apoc rp sometime soon.

I'm also interested in the answers to Siereis questions. And to be honest I don't know if I can play a killing/enslaving/raping ruthless raider (and certainly couldn't see myself playing a captive) but I could give it a try if it's not too extreme, or maybe even if it is.

I'm going to try and come up with a character, but I'm pulled between either a scout (& sharpshooter) that rides a motorcycle (possibly a raider that doesn't bother having his own personal captives and just has his fun when ransacking towns), or someone that drives a big rig (like a fuel truck)...

Belisuavious

Image:
Name: Ricky
Position in Gang:Scout
Physical Details: Tattoo of a crow on his back. It is a large one with flared wings touching both of his shoulders and made to look as though it is swooping down.
Character’s Sexuality: Hetero
Personality: Ricky is a quiet guy who fell in with the gang after seeing it as the lesser of two evils. He doesn't trust easily, but when he does it is a nearly unbreakable bond, for him at least.
Bio: Ricky was just a boy when the bombs fell, remembering only the panic and the flash of light in the distance. His family had survived, and his father led them until they fell in with a bunch of other wanderers. Ricky's father rose to one of the leading positions, leading the group to a spot that was safe to settle and start their life over. Things were going will for a while until one dusty day, a man stumbled into town, bleeding from a half dozen woulds and collapsed. Of course, being decent folk, the town treated him and when he was better, offered him a place to stay so he wouldn't have to wander alone.

Unfortunately, the man accepted their offer. Only days after, a gang of vigilantes that had cannibilised old police riot gear and calling themselves the American Police Unit swept into town. They found the newcomer and declared that they had been chasing him for weeks, and that this town had broken the law by helping him. The next thing Ricky knew he was crawling out of the rubble of a house he had sheltered in. Bodies were everywhere, mostly his fellow villagers, but a few of the so called keepers of justice that had done this. Not wanting to stay in this place, he scavenged what he could and left.

He was on his own for a while, replaying the event in his mind, growing more and more bitter every day. He wanted to know why, wanted to know how someone could just burn a town to the ground for no real reason. So he found out. It was a small farmstead, with maybe five people living in it. He burned their crops, killed their livestock and gunned down the men, stabbed the children and raped the woman. He felt nothing at first, when the dust had settled and he could see exactly what he had done. He cried, ashamed of what he had done at first. But he understood, finally. He, and the gang, had power. They were strong. The villagers, the farmers, they were weak. He did this because he could. He wandered for a bit on his own after this, before meeting up with a gang willing to take in new blood.
Vehicle: A heavily repaired Indian Motorcycle. It doesn't look like it, but the bike is actually reliable. No weapons mounted on it but there is a holster for his assault rifle just behind his seat.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Weapons: AK-103
Player’s Limits: Vore, gore, bathroom stuff, extensive body modification

Urbanzorro

It's always great to get on E and see that your idea has interest ;D now, let me get to some GM stuff lol.

@TheRedFear: He looks great, though I would ask for you to provide some sort of image for his vehicle ;D  Otherwise he's approved

@jetblackmirror: She looks good too, she's approved!

@Jecter: He looks good, though I am curious as to how he managed to fall in with the gang? and also a picture of his ride would be great too ;D Otherwise he's approved as well.

@Siereis/Everyone:
1. I'm not entirely sure just how extreme things will get. I don't really like to dictate sexual content/acts to my players especially in a game with this kind of setting. I'd say content depends primarily on which character your character winds up interacting with. For example winding up with Dom is more likely to be less extreme then winding up with Tim. I'd say the best thing is to simply state what you hope to have happen and see who matches up with it ;D

2.I'll be handling most if not all of the NPCs/Enviorment/Etc. If anyone wants in on a piece of doing that they just have to ask. If not I'm happy to handle it myself.

3. I see the plot as following the gang as they live out their nomadic lifestlye/explore a new area that they have not yet been to. They will run into new enemies, places, possibly friends, etc. Eventually there will be a slight twist with them working towards a specific goal. But that's a surprise for later.

@AurelieCatena: I'm thinking a captured raider might work best. Perhaps she is simply a 'lone wolf' sort of person who has the bad luck of trying to attack the same town the gang tries to at the same time and gets swept up with the townsfolk

@ausyandy: With regards to whether you want to try the game or not its up to you, though I don't foresee many consensual scenes/opportunities. Hopefully you're still interested.

Also the character/player list should be updated within the next few minutes.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

TheRedFear

What kind of pic do you want exactly for the bus? There aint much in the way of armored, battle-scarred luxury busses online. lol

Or you just want me to put up a basic luxury bus picture and people use their imaginations to give it an apocalyptic overhaul?

Urbanzorro

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

jetblackmirror

I just wanted to say that I'm really excited for this. I've sent the link to this forum to a couple of people who I think would enjoy this sort of a story. :)
𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,
𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚜𝚔𝚢.

Vael the Destroyer

Image:
Name: Noah Peterson
Physical Details: Both nipples pierced, right eyebrow pierced, distinctive Rorschach tattoo on back. 
Character’s Sexuality: Gay, but will have sex with women if it increases his chance of living.
Personality: Very calm and quiet despite his situation.
Bio: Noah, the child of two doctors was born in the depths of the vast underground away from the harsh land above ground. For as long as he could remember Noah was being taught by both of his parents how to diagnose and treat the other members of their group. The three of them were the only doctors out of the fifty or so survivors that were holed up underground, cramped in tight living quarters. It seemed like everyday someone else was sick. Usually it was just minor radiation poisoning, something they really didn't have a cure for, but they did their best to make everyone as comfortable and healthy as they could underground.

However, it wasn't long before they started to run out of their supplies and they had to start sending people above ground to go get food, water and medical supplies. Noah didn't go above ground until he was around thirteen years old. That's when his father taught him how to shoot a bow, wield a knife properly, and most importantly, how to sneak around without getting caught. After several successful trips above ground, Noah was starting to get good at shooting and even better at hand-to-hand combat with a knife.

By the time Noah was sixteen he had lost his father to a raider attack (one he barely escaped alive) and his mother to an unknown illness he couldn't diagnose at the time. He was the only medic left in the dwindling group, so he became the leader. A young, charismatic male that took upon the very look many feared. An elaborate Rorschach tattoo on his back along with two nipple piercings and an eyebrow piercing. Noah did not fear the raiders. In fact every time he went above ground, he tried his hardest to kill as many of them as he could. Later on he would realize that was a dumb idea.

Though a charismatic leader, at the age of 18 Noah's arrogance would eventually get them all killed. Without realizing it he led a group of raiders to his underground dwelling, resulting in his capture and the killing of everyone else he had grown up with and learned to love. All of the men, women and children slaughtered in front of his eyes. Now haunted with the memories of death at his own hands, Noah obediently travels with the raiders as a captive, letting his body be used for sexual purposes or a punching bag if need be.
Owner: Communal.
Player’s Limits: Scat, Piss play, vore, beasteality

sweets

I do hope you are still taking people, I saw the tread earlier but was a bit busy.

Image:
Name: Maria Quinn Smith
Physical Details: Maria has a number of freckles that run down her spine.
Character's Sexuality: Heterosexual.
Personality: Maria is a painfully shy young woman. It tends to seems like a cat has her tongue, though it dose seem like she would like to say something she just cannot find it in her to vocalize her thoughts. She likes to offer a kind, sweet smile rather then words to those she meets.
Bio: Maria dose not really know who her parents are, she thought for a long time that her mother had died in child birth and that Ajax the man who raised her had been her Father. She learned on his death bed that was not the case though. Ajax had been traveling with Maria's parents and a few others. One day when he had been out trying to find food their camp had been attacked. Ajax had watched hidden in some bushes as the women had been taken and the men killed. He had found Maria after that hidden under her parent's bed. She had never been so angry in her life. She called him many things, pathetic, a coward, she did not listen when he tried to explain that there had been too many raiders for him to try save the group.

After the death of Ajax Maria left the small town she had called home for her whole life. She could not stay there, her life there had been a lie. A life of being quiet and shy, avoiding confrontation had left a lot of anger in her heart and she let it be aimed at Ajax. She learned rather quickly that leaving had been a mistake. A week on her own and she was already regretting her choice, she was low on food and water and the town she was coming up on did not feel all that friendly.

She may have seen what Ajax had done as cowardly, though he was simply looking out for what had been most important in his life. At the time it had been himself, when he found Maria though she became what was most important to him, he protected her from the harshness that was the world now. He had taken care of her and made sure she was safe. With him gone and her all alone she would quickly see the world without the rose colored glasses that she had seen the world with before.
Owner: N/a
Player's Limits: Death, vore, heavy gore, and bathroom play.