Little Red and the Big Bad Wolf (f lf m)

Started by wolventears, December 15, 2014, 06:59:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolventears

So, I have tried to get this idea up but it seems to always fail. But I really like this one, so, I'm going to try it again.

An old lady who lives in the woods has been murdered. Savagely ripped apart and her heart eaten by what the townsfolk fear is a werewolf. My character, a lovely redhead, whom her family calls little red, has come into town from the city to help her mother, who is taking the death roughly, with cleaning out the house and getting it ready to be sold. 

As she is outside tending the small garden her grandmother kept, a man comes up to her. He is a large, well muscled man, tanned skin, hair black as pitch, but what calls her attention is his eyes. A gorgeous green that she can't help but fall into.

Little does she know that this man is on a hunt and it so happens he is hunting the werewolf who killed her grandmother.

This man though, is also a werewolf, enforcer to his pack.

Those woods are home to his pack and the wolf who murdered her grandmother is a rogue and a danger to not only the humans in town, but to his pack and it is his job to take care of it.

But as he comes up to the house, a scent unlike any that he has ever breathed in before, fills his nose, clouding his senses and speaks directly to the wolf. It whispers one word inside his head. Mate.

So, on top of his duty to the pack, he can't help but try to take what is rightfully his and because she is human, this will be an extremely hard courtship.

I'm thinking modern time and she will be a city girl, having moved out of the small town as soon as she turned eighteen and graduated to go to college in the city. But little does she know, something in this town is calling her back and it just might be a certain wolf who howls for her.

PM me if interested.
In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

My yes please and not so much. ;)
And if you'd ever like to know why I was away for awhile