So Beautiful, what's your Poison?

Started by Beautiful Poison, March 10, 2017, 12:51:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beautiful Poison

Greetings all!

Thanks for checkin' out my little page here.

I have just overhauled my entire thread here. I would like to start by giving a little bit of detail as far as who I am and what I'm about when it comes to writing here on E.

My posting rate and availability do tend to fluctuate a lot depending on my work and so forth. I keep my signature updated frequently with both statues so feel free to check that out for the most up to date information.

As I go into more detail below, I love to collaborate with my partners. World building, idea bouncing, and scene creation... it's all a super fun part that stirs the creativity in me. I normally like to do this over Skype/Google Hangouts or Discord if possible. While not required by any means, I do enjoy chatting with my partners and have become very good friends with almost everyone I write with. I do find that it tends to make the story so much more satisfying when you write with a friend. Again, this is not a requirement of mine... just ended up being a happy little byproduct.

Speaking of partners, I generally prefer to RP against male characters. That's not to say if you've got a stellar idea I won't open up to changing that. I will write a story with a female character but a male character will likely be a part of that story. Though, that is not set in stone. The gender of my partner does not matter to me.

Below I have listed links to my current active stories, please feel free to look over them and let me know if you feel like we would be a good match.

Elements I'm looking for ( and some I just enjoy )

- Character Development -
I'm looking to establish a deep bond between your character and mine, probably over a long period of time.  The slow build towards intimacy, for me, makes it more exciting and satisfying.  Of course, that isn't saying that sexy fun time won't happen sooner rather than later. I'm always open to ideas.  I realize that this may not be a popular idea for a lot of people who are more interested in getting right to the fun, but I hope some of you folks would be interested.
This also means that I am planning on being available for a long and continuing story.

- Decent sized, well thought out posts. -
I really enjoy it when my partner puts thought and time into their posts. I'm not looking for a short story every time you post, but more than just a line of text is always more satisfying. Not to mention, easier for me to construct a response. I don't expect 4 paragraph minimums or at least 500-word responses, but I put a lot of effort into all of my posts, regardless of context. Writing is my passion and I want that to show in what I do.

- Description and thoughts -
One of the most delicious things for me is the art of making me see, smell, hear and feel something using only words. If you want to excite me, use your writing to weave a tapestry for me. Describe how something felt under your characters hands. If her skin is bathed in moonlight, what does that look like? How does that smile she just gave him make him feel? These brief but powerful windows into your character are what will make interacting with them so addicting and alluring.  I always try to put just enough description into my posts, but if you ever want something more or less, please let me know.

- Strong, normally dominant men -  *Note: I am a switch and given the right story idea/partner I would very happily also play against a submissive male.
This one can be left up to interpretation somewhat. Strong-willed, stubborn, physically strong, athletic etc. Dominant and take charge types outside of the bedroom, and usually within. Maybe that breaks down over the course of the story and he allows himself to become more vulnerable,  maybe it doesn't. That's up to us throughout the writing. I usually prefer characters taller than mine. Rugged or clean shaven, short hair or long. Depends a lot on what kind of character and story we are going for. I can provide, upon request, either photos of characters/actors or anime characters if you'd like assistance with coming up with a character. But, I would also like the character to be believable. Realistic within the world we decide on. A character without weaknesses, fears, flaws and physical limitations would be boring and a bit predictable.

- Romance -
This can mean many different things to different people. It can be anything from big, grand gestures to small, little, everyday things. It can also be a soldier's duties or the call of the ocean to a sailor. For me, romance means mystery and the pull it has on the characters. But I'm looking for good chemistry between the characters. The bond should be a strong one and becomes the glue that makes them work. It's fun to throw scenarios and have misunderstandings, disagreements and missed opportunities with our characters, but it's these trials that makes their bond that much stronger.

- Strong, Confident Females - Weak to Strong Females -
I enjoy playing female characters that are either strong and independently able to take care of themselves at the start or start out weak, maybe helpless and then grow into these roles. Both are equally fun for me and offer some great opportunities for development, and vulnerability.
As far as their looks physically, that can really depend on the preferences of my partner(s). I don't really mind playing any body type, race (meaning both human races, as well as non-human races ), hair color etc. I can and have played weaker females, but there's something really intoxicating to have a strong woman that finds her equal or that rare man that she's willing to bend the knee to, if only in the bedroom.

- Sexy Time Stuff -
So I have a very wide list of activities and kinks I am interested in, but what and when those are will be more dictated by the characters we create and the situations of the story. I really like to stick to a character idea and tend to play them as close to their design as I can. I have updated my Ons/Offs and posted them below. Please feel free to look over them. I do feel like intimacy should be earned over time. After all, where's the satisfaction in experiencing something if we just jump into it right away? If you are looking for a more smut driven story and jumping into the action quickly, let me know and send me your idea. I can be talked into it for sure.  I just find that the slow burn is so much more satisfying. Also, if you do not see a kink listed in my Ons/Offs, just PM me and drop a line! I'm not shy about anything so I'm happy to answer questions.

- Open Communication with Partner - I love chatting with my partner. Bouncing ideas off of one another, world building, testing ideas for character development and events within our story. When two creative minds work well together, it can be a really fun and super motivating. I find that when my writing partner and I are on the same page, I'm even more jazzed to write.  I normally do this via Skype or Google Hangout chat. We don't have to be best friends and talk every day, but I find that at least being friendly and communicative with one another usually yields the best results.

I also want a partner that's not afraid to speak up and give ideas, express wants and desires or be honest if a story isn't going the direction that you'd like. As your writing partner, I want to make our story immersive and enjoyable for you as well as for me. I'd be pretty heartbroken if I thought that I was doing things that did not make my partner happy, or that they had ideas that they wanted to try but never asked.

- Settings -
More than most other settings, a fantasy setting makes me happiest. Doesn't have to be all magic and mythical creatures. I'd be really interested in hearing any ideas from interested partners on what type of world they'd like to play in. This is not a hard requirement, so if you've got other ideas, let me know.

I'm also happy to discuss any ideas outside of this, such as superheroes, modern, a particular video game we are both familiar with, etc. Just ask if you're interested.

If you've read everything and found you've got some questions please please please let me know! I find that with each new person I write with, I grow and learn. I want to evolve with you so please don't be shy! I do my very best to answer all messages that are sent my way.

Here are my currently active stories.

Champions of the Nine with Magicaddict
The Watcher in the Water with Geraint
Three Can Play That Game with Kiera Jade and Formless
Bound by Misfortune with Formless

Reply Status N/A. ( Updated 19/01/2024 )
Posting Frequency - N/A
Availability - Not Accepting New Stories

Returned
A bit about Me - Ons/Offs - Story Requests - Absences and Apologizes 
"I'm the total package that got fucked up in shipping and handling"

Beautiful Poison

Below you will find a fairly extensive itemized list of my Ons/Offs. If there's something I do not have listed then please feel free to send me a PM and ask me! I'm not shy.

**These are pretty outdated, a lot of stuff has moved into different categories. Will update soon but please drop me a line and let me know if you have any questions between now and the time I get off my lazy fat ass to update this.**

Ons - For me, this means things that I either enjoy doing or want to explore. If the item is bolded this means it is either a huge on for me or something I am very eager to try.
Offs - These are things that I do not want in my RPs, regardless of context.
Maybes - These are likely situational. Something I'd need to be talked into, depending on the context of the story. OR this may be things I'm on the fence about.

---

ONS : Yes and Yes PLEASE

Blindfolding
Sensory Deprivation
Spanking (light - medium)
Flogging (light - medium)
Whipping (light - medium)
Riding crop use (light - medium)
Paddling (light - medium)
Slapping (face, body; light - medium, genitals; light only)
Genital Worship (Both giving and receiving )
Strap-ons (both giving and receiving)
Rope bondage
Chain bondage
Cuffs / Restraints
General Domination / Submission ( As a switch, I can play both roles )
Pain (light)
Torture (light)
Restrictions / directions / instructions
Punishment
Vaginal Sex
Oral sex (Giving and Receiving)
ThroatFucking
Throatpie

Anal Sex/Anal Play
Rimming (receiving)
Rimming (giving)
Tickling
Group sex / Orgy (Includes M/M/F and M/F/F)
Hot wax (candles only)
Gags
Forced
Rape turned willing ( NonCon content needs to be established way in advance to make sure both parties are comfortable with it )
Collars / Collaring
Dildos / sex toys
Exhibitionism
Voyeurism
Forced Orgasm
Forced Masturbation
Orgasm Control
Competitions (with / against other Subs)
Scratching
Biting
Dirty Talking
Harsh Language
Costumes/Outfit changing
Ice cubes
Shaving (both shaving my partner/being shaved by (legs/face)
Creampie
Facials

Romance
Vanilla Sex
Rough Sex
Primal Sex

OFFS: Not ever gonna be something I want in an erotic story

-Abrasion
-Age play
-Beating
-Cattle prod (electrical toy)
-Cutting
-Flame play
-Fisting (anal)
-Hot oils (on genitals)
-Injections (ONLY for RP purposes, injecting to "drug" myself or partner/s character/s is okay, but NOT for directly sexual focus)
-Vore
-Furry play / Yiff
-Pain (severe)
-Plastic surgery
-Sexual deprivation (long term)
-Serving as toilet (feces/watersports)
-TENS Unit (electrical toy)
-Underage   
-Weight gain (forced)
-Weight loss (forced)

Maybe: Talk to me about your ideas

-Beastiality (Only in a high fantasy setting and ONLY if agreed upon context with partner ahead of time as it will most likely be noncon)
-Branding
-Breath control
-Bruises ("hickies" of course are fine, however)
-Cages (locked inside of)
-Caning  (again, not too hard or too much, if at all)
-Chastity belts (short term)
-Chastity belts (multi-day)
-Enforced chastity (self or partner/s)
-Electricity (more an "off" but I'm open if the scene can be set with quality)
-Eye contact restrictions
-Fear (being scared - more an "off" but I'm open if the scene can be set with quality)
-Fisting (vaginal; okay if not forceful)   
-Incest ( depends on context. Please ask with any ideas you have )
-Piercing (RP only, and ONLY as part of plot/story; meaning NON-sexual or NON-erogenous focus, please)
-Public exposure (depending on the situation, on me or on partner/s can be okay)
-Religious scenes (depending on the situation, on me or on partner/s can be okay)
-Scarification (for RP scene only, and ONLY as part of plot/story; meaning NON-sexual or NON-erogenous focus, please)
-Sexual deprivation (short term - depending on the situation, on me or on partner/s can be okay)
-Suspension
-Water torture
Posting Frequency - N/A

Returned

Beautiful Poison

Here you will see a collection of my current story ideas as well as my current availability

**Possible opening for new story coming up. Wil update forum signature with availability for new story first.**

- Story Ideas -

Daughter of the Blacksmith
For many, many years people would always ask her... "How did the daughter of a widowed blacksmith become head of the Black Valley Clan?" 

Bruna's answer was always the same

"With a trusty hammer of master forged steel, nerves as hard as dragon cast iron and balls of -solid-polished-brass-."

Scorned

Over their countless ages together, she had come to trust Man. Their bonds grew strong, and with it, her trust. So she shared with them the many things precious to her. 

Her home.

Her knowledge.

Her power.

They had existed together peacefully in this way for generations... but it was not to last.

Man betrayed her. They stole from her. They lied to her.

As her heart shattered, she parted her lips but no cries of sorrow were to be heard. Only the roar of her vengeance. 

She swore from that day forward no descendant of mankind would set foot upon her homeland again.

Their ships would never touch her shores.

Their boots would never know her soil.

She kept her oath, and for an age her harbors were filled with the wreckage of her heartache. The skeletons of her grief. 

That is, until the fateful day when one survived...

Into The Pages ( Taken )
Nothing exciting ever happened to Megan. At the age of 27, she was still working her shitty retail job at the local home improvement store. Being the black sheep of the crew, she didn't exactly fit in with everyone else. She was short, bespectacled and a bit chubby. While everyone else was talking about sports, children or their spouses, she found she had little to contribute to the conversation seeing how she'd been single the last year and a half. She'd clock out and head home to her apartment that she shared with two other roommates and their cats. Being socially awkward and allergic to cats, she spent the majority of her time either at the library or curled into her favorite chair by her desk. She had spent many a rainy afternoon curled under the quilt her grandmother made her, reading.

It was one such rainy day that Megan made her way to her usual hangout, the City Library. The first Wednesday of every month the Library put out new books on their shelves. Most of these were the latest books on the market, but sometimes there would be a rare find. An estate sale or a large donation from some place would send unique and rare books into Megan's outstretched and eager hands. Today just happened to be that day.

So. What I'm looking for is as follows. My character, Megan, gets pointed to some really old fantasy books that were donated to the Library. She picks a few up, unsuspecting and innocent looking enough and goes home. Curled up in her usual spot she starts reading it. When she wakes up, she's inside the book world. is she asleep? Did she actually end up inside the book somewhere? That's up for us to figure out. All she has is the clothing on her body, her quilt and whatever was in the backpack next to her. The book and everything else is nowhere to be found.

The world I'm thinking should be heavy fantasy. Mythical creatures, magic, elves and vast kingdoms.

Your character will be the one that ends up helping her try to get back to her world, or at least tries to figure out why she's now stuck in this one. There's a lot of freedom with this character as far as personality and race. Maybe he's a peasant that stumbles upon her? he could be a craftsman, a noble, maybe a royal or even a dragon breeder. Hell, maybe he's a dragon in human form? Who knows! I'm really interested in talking about characters with this one. I'm looking to play along with a human, elf or maybe a magical creature that appears human for their interactions.

I'm not looking for a harem type story, but I am hoping we can both have NPCs that help flesh out the story as well as create this world together. I want to have  Megan grow as both a person with her confidence and courage as well as become physically stronger. She'll be a burden at first, I'm sure, but with time and work, I'd love to see her become a fierce warrior or maybe a magic wielder. depending on the story direction... it's up to us. [/quote]
A Mermaid's Kiss

He was the only child of a noble family, in a noble house, found in a noble city by the sea. She was a daughter, one of many, born of the very ocean herself and from the moment the two children clapped eyes on one another, they were inseparable. All the days of the summer he could be found jumping from rocks, swimming through reefs and playing in the tidepools with the little girl following swiftly behind him. She was there to greet him each morning, bobbing on the tide, her gleaming auburn hair fanning out in the surf and she was there to wave him goodnight as he climbed the rocks to his home on the cliffs.

He didn't dare tell anyone about his friend who was half girl and half fish. She was his secret he insisted and he guarded her greedily, sitting through his lessons with only his dreams of crab hunting and rock jumping to see him through the day. She was the only one that listened to his stories with the eagerness of a crowd before a bard when the grownups of the world above just simply told him to sit quietly.

It was during one such heroic tale, describing to her how he had fended off a vicious cat from a wounded bird in his courtyard when the little girl sprang up out of the water, threw her arms around his neck and kissed him, dubbing him "Hero!"

It had been the best day of his life. But, like all boys, he was oblivious to the significance of a kiss like that and as he scampered up the rocks waving goodbye to the little girl over his shoulder he smiled in a satisfied sort of way. What the boy failed to realize was that this wasn't just any kiss, like the ones exchanged awkwardly and innocently behind the schoolhouse. No, this was the kiss of a mermaid and contained within it all the blessings and deep old magics of the deep vast ocean.

It was that evening that he learned to his horror that in that very next morning he would be sent off to the army to begin his training, like all the men of his family before. His parents could never understand the struggle they had getting him into the carriage that next morning, nor the streams of angry tears that flowed down their son's young cheeks all the while a little girl waited patiently by their rock for her friend who would never come.

Months bled into years and like all young men, the petals of youth fall away to reveal the fruit of manhood. The memory of her faded, drifting into the realms of a childhood filled with wild fantasy, dismissing everything he had sworn to her to guard and keep safe. In that way, he had not failed her as he never breathed a word of her to another living soul.

The boy was now a man and a man must marry, after all. While away on his journey he had found himself a respectable wife and proudly returned to his home by the sea, bringing with him a splendid bride to be. She could never quite understand his love affair with the sea, this dainty city girl he vowed to wed and the boy was determined to show her the only way he knew how.

Much convincing, pleading and bargaining, not to mention an armful of the finest, freshest roses later and he had her on the water, doing his best to keep her calm. They were alone together for the first time and what better way to distract her than a kiss? Their first kiss and as the boy leaned in, he let his hand dip into the sea.

She felt it the moment he touched the water of their childhood. Felt it deep within her very core, for the kiss of a mermaid does not fade with the erosion of time or the dismissal of memory. It is as relentless as the pounding of the waves themselves. She raced up to him, her heart hammering in her chest. Where had he gone? Would he remember her? She had changed, grown from girl into woman and carried all the evidence of that journey in her wide hips and powerful tail. As the bottom of the boat came into view the drumming in her ears drowning out the rushing of water as she reached up for his hand, eager to greet the hero she had fallen in love with, all those years ago.
Posting Frequency - N/A

Returned