Hey you got sex in my 40K! Hey you got 40K in my sex!(worked for Resse's)

Started by Urbanzorro, December 17, 2010, 11:51:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Urbanzorro

OK, so this is my idea for a somewhat different than usual WH40K game. I've at least looked at every game that I've seen since being on E and most seem to not want to have anything to do with sex. SO... I personally think that WH40K could be an interesting setting for some extreme smut ;D (Given the setting itself) and I think if handled right it could provide for a VERY good story as well!.

With that in mind here is my idea for a game that will (hopefully) achieve just that.

The basic premise is simple, the game will be set in an Adeptas Sororitas convent on a small world that has only sported a human population for less than 100 years. Unbeknownst to the members of the convent, (and the people of the planet) this planet holds a dark secret. A greater daemon of Slaanesh has been trapped on the planet for thousands of years. But now....now it has a chance to once again be free. IF it can manipulate the world into doing it's bidding and unwittingly freeing it.

So in a nut shell I'd be looking to play the daemon and I'd be looking for players who were interested in playing the different members of the convent for my character to go about the process of warping/corrupting. Hopefully this get some interest if so I can easily work on fleshing out the story/making it worthy of the 'fluff' that makes WH40K so much fun ;D
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Muse

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Urbanzorro

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Reignlief

Urbanzorro

good to know :D

Here's a character sheet everyone!

[b]Player Name:[/b]
[b]Image:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Biography:[/b]
[b]Player's Hard Limits[/b](Bear in mind this is going to be extreme)

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Muse

Indeed you should, indeed. :) 

Only way this could be better is if we were using Dark Heresy.  :) 

Are we supposed to play any specific age group/power level/rank of athority/social structure within the convent? 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Rayne Bluestone

Player Name:Rayne_bluestone
Image:

Character Name:Caterina Noelle
Personality:Timid and unsure of herself, does her best to fulfill her duties but can be distracted from them at times.
Biography: Only daughter of soldiers that had lost their lives in battle a few years before her majority.  With such a death she was placed into the sisterhood for their training.  Caterina took to the training quite well due to the grief of her lost family, taking solace in being so loyal and closely tied to the Emperor.
Player's Hard LimitsNo scat, and nothing that permanently disfigures or mains.

Hope this works for a character sheet, if there is anything more you want let me know.  Sorry about the picture its the closest I could find for what I wanted that I think fits.

DuhMan

Player Name: DuhMan
Image: Kales power armor (left) and pilgrim clothing (right).

Character Name: Kale Rezoc
Personality: Arrogant, opportunistic, self serving and generally not the nicest person to ever live. He has a love of hunting and meeting attractive women. He can be persuaded to help others if offered something of value.
Biography: Kale comes from a hostile death world called Krock. His people only recently learned about the Imperium when an exploratory vessel crash landed on their planet. After defeating the crew, Kale volunteered to go on a scouting mission to an Imperial planet to gather information and any interesting technology he happens to stumble across. Upon arriving he disguised himself as a peasant who was looking to learn more about the Emperor and headed off towards the convent.
Player's Hard Limits Scat, mutilation, male on male sex.

LeoStar

Player Name: LeoStar
Image:

Character Name: Diana Kane
Personality: strict, controlling and righteous. She always likes to know she’s in command and expects loyalty from all of her subordinates.
Biography: Born as a military brat Diana was brought up on hostile worlds and transport ships as part of the follower group to an imperial guard legion. By spending so much time within the military world she quickly became accustomed to rank and order in life. After signing up to the imperial guard she quickly gained control of a unit and showed exceptional leadership quality’s. Unfortunately for her, the legions commander was a sexist pig who tried to have her do him sexual favours for any carrier advancement she wanted. Refusing time and time again to do anything he wishes. Eventual the commander removed her from command by claiming failure in a time of need, so infuriated by this she quit the imperial guard and became a police guard in one of the new colony worlds.

Player's Hard Limits scat/watersports blood play etc. if you’re going to change her body I’d prefer quick changes than slow and painful.

Urbanzorro

@Everyone: Some of my comments below may paint me as being a fluff nazi....but I'm a firm believer that part of what makes WH40K a good setting is the realism behind it. I.E. there are no Utopian societies, life IS unfair, and the good DON'T always win. With that in mind I'm going to ask that everyone please try to make sure there characters fit in well with the setting. If you need any help doing so...here's a link to the WH40K Wiki

http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page

@LeoStar: People aren't actually allowed to quit the Imperial Guard

@ Rayne Bluestone: Character approved

@ Duh Man: I'm looking for players to play upstanding Imperial citizens, having your character be from a non-Imperial world doesn't really fit in. I hope this doesn't discourage you from the game.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

LeoStar

Dam you, you fluffy Nazi. Ok if the world has only been populated for 100 years then I want to be the grand daughter of one of the original imperial guard that conquered and stayed on the planet. Inspired by her granddads tales of the military she joined the planets police force/local militia.

Muse

*Blinks*  I didn't know there WERE non-imperial human worlds?   *sweat drop* 

Reignlief

There are some, but when the Imperium finds them it tends to be a case of join us or die.

Player Name: Reignlief
Image:

Character Name: Lucina Vanya
Personality:
Biography: Born to a family renowned for its loyalty to the emperor as well as its 'lust' for power, it was expected that Lucina would insinuate herself with the more powerful houses forming on the convent world. Forming perhaps an alliance through marriage. Instead she supprised people by signing on to the planetary defence force, to her parents disgust she did not even apply as an officer. He current posting is one of the planetary defence platforms being built on the planet. Several times she has turned down offers of promotion being content with the life, comradery and company (in more ways than one) that a Corporal can still be a part of.

Player's Hard LimitsNo Scat/water play, harm is OK so long as its nothing too bad. E.g. permanent mutilation.

Muse

Um... 

You know, peeps ,the casting call is asking for members of the Sister's of Battle Convent? 

DuhMan

Actually I'm pretty discouraged but I'm going to play anyways because my RP ideas aren't gaining much interest.

HairyHeretic

Quote from: Muse on December 19, 2010, 01:58:15 PM
*Blinks*  I didn't know there WERE non-imperial human worlds?   *sweat drop*

During the Age of Technology humanity expanded outwards in all directions. The Age of Strife saw the fragmentation of that enviroment. Psychers, aliens, warp storms all added to the confusion, and it wasn't til the Emperors Great Crusade thousands of years later that a unified (ish) humanity arose.

The assorted Crusades that go beyond the boundaries of the Imperium do still find human occupied worlds. They tend to range from hellworlds full of mutants (Exterminatus) to humanity enslaved by aiens and warp entities (probably Exterminatus) to technologically advanced civilisations (Exterminatus at the behest of the Adeptus Mechanicus), civilisations that coexist peacefully with aliens (Exterminatus) and other human remnants that can be brought back into the Light of the Emperors Grace.  :)

There could also be lost planets within the boundaries of the Imperium too. I seem to recall an RT era fluff piece that listed one planet being lost due to a rounding error by some Adeptus drone back on Terra  ;D
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Urbanzorro

Actually I am trying to keep it in the sisters convent if possible ;D

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

LeoStar

in that case i pull back my character, but i still want to play so i'm gona go think of a new one

Winterborn

Urbanzorro

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

bend

It's intriguing, but I find it difficult for SoB to go for wild sex... But if Slaanesh daemons are around things change. I might apply.
- A&A - On & Offs -

LeoStar

b]Player Name:[/b] Leostar
Image:

Character Name: Elis Jones
Personality: rebellious to authority. Willing to do almost anything to "fit in" with the bad crowed, and always looking for a thrill or a way to annoy her dad.

Biography: brought up on the newly colonized world, Elis is the daughter of one of the planetary defence force generals. She spent most of her childhood being controlled and confined by her father. As she reached her ten years Elis spent more and more time away from him and trying to fit into groups. Over the years she has gotten into trouble with the law just to annoy her dad. Now as her nineteenth birthday has passed her father has finally had enough of the girl’s antics, requesting the help of the planets Adepta Sororitas chapel to help teach the girl a better way of living. Though now enlisted in the chapel Elis is still looking for ways to aggravate her father and now the sisterhood.

Player's Hard Limits (Bear in mind this is going to be extreme) still really not into scat/watersports, but I am willing to bend my limits to anything else.

bend

Player: bend
Character Name: Brianne Trevion

Image: http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5204/5284574053_a197321acd.jpg
somehow it doesn't let me embed the image.

Personality: Brianne is usually meek and quite submissive. In fact, deep inside she hides a desire to live and let out her inner self and her emotions in a wild and unchecked way.
Biography: As many sisters of battle Brianne is an orphan, brought up in the Schola Progenium. Her parents used to be officers in the Imperial Navy and died a glorious death fighting against Abaddon's last Dark Crusade.
The Schola was very strict, and she has always been brought up in rigid adherence to the Imperial Creed. Purity and zeal were above everything else. She then moved to the convent to become a sister of battle. Even if she doesn't know it, she's a latent psyker.

Player's Hard Limits: Scat, watersports, tentacles. If she has to have sex with daemons, keep them charming creatures, not tentacled monstrosities.

Notes: Being a psyker and having tons of repressed emotions, she's going to be perfect preying material for a daemon of Slaanesh. I see her much in D/s play.
- A&A - On & Offs -

Muse

Player Name:   Muse
Image:      
Character Name:   Kiri
Personality:   Pure in heart and faith, Kiri aspired to the life of the Sister’s even while in the Schola Progena.  Taller and a tad bit older than most of the girl’s her age group, she tends to play older sister. 
Biography:      A common story among the sisters, the daughter of navala officers lost in a distant battle, raised in the Schola Progenum.  Romantisising her parents good works and glorious deaths, she began training for the sisters early in life and entered at sixteen.  A tall girl, and strong, she handles her mono-weapon halberd and heavy bolter with equal ease.  She aspires to earn the right to wear the white and gold power armor in the field, and takes great care of the 2-5 younger sisters she’s been put in command of from time to time. 
Player's Hard Limits   Non-sexual bodily fluids. 

Urbanzorro

@ Muse, You need a character image ;D Other than that your character is good though.
@ Bend, Same thing ;D
@ Leo Star, I'm looking for members of the sisterhood, is your character one?

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.