seeking Long term Survival horror/Lovecraftian inspired roleplay

Started by MissRoziel, October 07, 2016, 11:25:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissRoziel

Hi *waves*

I'm seeking a partner for a Long term survival horror / Lovcraftian Horror inspired role play :)

I'm not particular about my partners gender, what I'm looking for is an amazing story, a great creepy freaky experience that we can both enjoy :) Because it is a horror themed game it is pretty open, I am not picky about things that happen. My only hard no is scat or water sports.  now description is one thing

"The hall smelled of the urine and feces of the inmates, the place may have been in operation but it seemed like caring for the patients hadn't been priority here."

but having her pinned down by said inmates and actively peed on, is where I draw the line I hope that's alright :)

Now that being said the setting doesn't need to be an asylum, that's just one idea, there are all sorts of places our out of her depth heroin (and her partner should you chose to play a companion as opposed to a villain) cold find herself, haunted mansion she inherited, An old castle in the Scottish highlands where her car breaks down while on vacation.  waking up in a hospital after a coma only to find everyone missing, a coastal village fl of fish people out to get her for being an outsider, all that fun stuff!

The idea is very open, I want a partner whose very involved in the story and I just love stories in general so I'm willing to let my partner pick what they like best to make a story they'll enjoy and want to keep playing.

Please PM me if your interested :)

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=284574.msg14007299#msg14007299

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I am also taking art commissions to go towards my goal.

MissRoziel

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=284574.msg14007299#msg14007299

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I am also taking art commissions to go towards my goal.