Dragonfly's Ideas For RP

Started by Dragonfly7022003, April 21, 2011, 12:18:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragonfly7022003

Dragonfly’s Ideas for RP.

About me
I have been role playing, tabletop for over 13 years. Real life table top games I have played, Shadowrun, Pathfinder, Starwars, Traveler, D&D 2nd to 5th, Vampire the Masquerade,Werewolf the Apocalypse, Hunter the Reckoning, Mage the Ascension, Changeling the Lost and many more. Roleplaying online for about 9 of those years through different programs as I discovered them. I love to tell stories and write stories with interesting people.

I like to keep most of my personal life to myself. This is things like my age, sex, and location. I will say that my age is nothing to worry about I am over 18. My sex is fluid and my location is the United States of America.

I do have a real life and I do not talk about much of it, but due to some questions from friends I will Divulge some information that some people may be curious about. If you have questions you can send me a PM and I will try and answer any questions you may have, however beware that I will not answer any questions that I do not want to answer. Examples, where are you at? Can I add you to my Facebook? Can we get together some time?

Looking for New RP's
Here are a few of my ideas for RP. Send me a PM and let me know if you are interested and we can discuss char ideas.
Also you will find My O/O and some of my other writing.

(Tip: if you send me a Char and idea then I will take more interest in your RP over everybody else.)

Responce time: Usually Before 5 PM CST and Rarely on Weekends

My Photo and Writing
Dragonfly's Photo Inspiration, (Maybe NSFW)
Dragonfly's Little Writing Spot
Dragonfly wants Warhammer 40K Pictures and Artwork
Picture and a story
Sexy Cars
Women in Tactical Armor

Full Page ideas (still Available)
Wasteland
Uma The WarlordExtreme RP Futa/ Female) *Updated*
When Master is Away(FxF)
The Golden Dragon Egg Antiques (A very special place that provides things they really need)
Blind Victorian Romance (Romantic Victorian RP FxF MxF)
Dragonfly's Smut

New Ideas

Minor Ideas for One on One

Shadowrun (Wanted)

The 6th world has come and year is 2077 Corporations rule the world, in life you have two choices become a coprate drone or a wage slave or become a runner. Shadowrunner's when a corporation wants information on a competitor, or needs something stolen, but they don't want to have any connections they call in a Shadowrunner or a team of Shadowrunners people with special skills to make things happen.

Ideas for the story:
1. Corp princess
(I can play the Princess or the shadowrunner.)
She is a princess well the closest one can be a princess in the 6th world. Born the daughter of a CEO of a tech company, she had everything she could ever wanted latest in fashion, newest cyberware all of it was at her fingertips. Then for some reason her father assigned more security to her detail. One of them was a shadowrunner, she paid this no mind then one day while on a shopping trip there was a hostile takeover of her fathers company. Corp military were all over her fathers assets, they would have been all over her if not for the last min shipping trip. So now left with nothing but the clothing on her back, she must come to face facts. Alone she begs the shadowrunner to help her out. Out for revenge she has no choice but to turn to the shadows. A place where reputation and nuyen mean everything, if you are willing to pay.

2. Angry Contact
Some times the contact wants more than some nuyen. The contact wants more maybe they want you to do a job for them, or they want to run the shadows. So they want you to take them under there wing. This could be bad or just another person for the shadows to take in and chew up and spit out.

3.Never deal with a dragon
We are a couple of Runners, going for the big money, but big money means big risk especially when it comes to breaking rule 1. Never deal with a dragon.
Hostile Take Over
Both of the runners, are working for AA corps. But they want to form in to a single AAA corp. Its up to the two runners to deal with this hostile takeover.
(I am available for other ideas)

The Blue Mage

(Fantasy M/F or F/F)
Name: Selene
Race: Human
Class: Mage/Blue Mage
History:
Selene was an orphan abandoned on the steps of the church of Meneria Goddess of Fertility and Love. The Goddess Meneria teaches her Priestess to love all these people and encourages the order to spread the love to all men and women for that reason the Temple acts as a Brothel, and the entire Female only Priestess are trained the art of Blue magic, the magic of sex. Selene grew up in the temple starting out cleaning the temple as a young girl soon she became a full Priestess of Meneria. When she started to develop magical talent during her training, she was taught Blue Magic something she became extremely skilled with. She lasted three years as a full priestess of Meneria before she felt the need to wonder and see the world. With the Blessing of the High Priestess, she left the order to travel and explore. On her adventures she learned new magic, healing magic and explosive magic. She would travel in parties to explore dark caves and Dungeons. Meet new friends, and countless new lovers, However after he last party broke up, Selene went back to working at a Brothel, it has been one year and Selene is felling restless and is looking for a new adventuring partner.

(Story Ideas)
Maybe you are a strong fighter (male or female) and a new comer to the Brothel where Selene works at. During your time with her you both are attacked and off on the adventure you both go.  Races she likes best are Human, Half orc, Elf Females, Some elf males. (new ideas welcome.)   

Current Solo Active Games

Cancelled Solo Games
A Life of Wonder - Dragonfly7022003 and Mayovagn
Her Lady Knight, (Dragonfly & Elizabeth Ecsed)
The Diplomats Loves ( dragonfly7022003 & la dame en noir )
Trapped in the Wasteland (Dragonfly7022003 x Chrisking777)
Dungeon delving.. [Kane Marrok x Dragonfly7022003]
Shadow of Meneria (Pdragon & Dragonfly7022003)
Legends of Athea: The Mother (Dragonfly & Odan)
Tribute (Dragonfly7022003 & RedPhoenix)
Crimson Rose (dragonfly7022003 & Aysande)
Dirt Roads and Open Skies(zerowingR and Dragonfly7022003)
The Witch and the Warlord (SanguinePuppetxDragonfly7022003)
The Lady and the Pirate (Sara Nilsson and Dragonfly7022003)
A simple con (dragonfly7022003 & Beatrice Black)
The Claim (Dragonfly7022003 & Beatrice Black)
The maid gets remade into her pet (Dragonfly7022003 and subjuanita)
mother and daughter pay the price, (itsbeenfun and Dragonfly)
A finishing school for young men [Angels & Dragonfly]
Life of the Fringe (IrishWolf & Dragonfly7022003)
Doom Seer in the Waste ( Dragonfly7022003 X Avarus)
Blind Love [Le Immortelle & Dragonfly7022003]
Warlord's Spoils and a Kingdom (Dragonfly70222003 & Zaer Darkwail)

Dragonfly7022003

Dragonfly7022003

Dragonfly7022003

Dragonfly7022003

Dragonfly7022003

Dragonfly7022003

Dragonfly7022003

Dragonfly7022003

Dragonfly7022003

Dragonfly7022003

Dragonfly7022003

Dragonfly7022003