News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Argument Clinic

Started by Missy, July 19, 2011, 06:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insanityenviesme

Dont tell me how to do my job!!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

EvelynMarie

Don't yell at the pretty fae!
Wait for the guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heart beat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep. Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you are just as pretty without makeup, one who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have you, the one who turns to his friends and says, "That's her."
-Unknown
A/As
O/Os (currently under construction)

Stone

Don't assume fae don't like being yelled at!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

blue bunny sparkle

*whispers*... damn, found me out!

I mean... how do you know!

EvelynMarie

I didn't know, why did you tell them!
Wait for the guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heart beat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep. Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you are just as pretty without makeup, one who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have you, the one who turns to his friends and says, "That's her."
-Unknown
A/As

Stone

It's so obvious! A little deduction would make it clear.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

EvelynMarie

Don't use big words to win!
-Unknown
A/As

Insanityenviesme

Whats wrong with big words?!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

EvelynMarie

Its to early in the morning to use them!
-Unknown
A/As

Stone

Stop trying to make everything a setup about other big things!

EvelynMarie

Hey! I was not doing that! You should get your mind out of the gutter!
-Unknown
A/As

Stone

I would if you'd stop making every place a gutter!

EvelynMarie

You know what? Just shush! Im going to bed now.
-Unknown
A/As

Insanityenviesme

Perfect!! That's your solution for everything, isnt it?!
Moments of Sanity

EvelynMarie

So what if it is? Do you have a problem with what or just beds in general?
-Unknown
A/As

Kazuume

Why do you have to analyze everything?
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Stone

Why won't you just get naked so everyone can shut up for a second?

blue bunny sparkle

Don't you even know... that's when the noise tryuly begins! shhhesh!

Stone

Bah. You always have to ruin the plan!

blue bunny sparkle

Don't you even know... Bunny's got her own plan!

Anesa

And do you think we care about your plans?

Stone

You don't care about anything but yourself. How surprising.

Kazuume

How can you say such a thing!
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Stone

Kazuume

Your mouth is your biggest problem!
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences