Legend of Saffron Stronghold Reboot [Suite Owners Win!]

Started by Autumn Sativus, September 13, 2013, 04:42:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

persephone325

Persephone sighed. Of course it had to be a tie... Of course...

"I... I'm sorry. I know you had good intentions, but some information just can't be ignored anymore. Please forgive me, Val. If I have been misinformed, then I know who I can't trust next round..." The lady looked her friend in the eyes sadly, hoping she hadn't made a grave mistake...
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Autumn Sativus

Starlequin listened from the hall as the others banded together against his sister. He'd been looking forward to putting an end to them all, but it seemed they had finally mustered enough gumption to see through the deceptions that had been so carefully woven for them. Ah, well. Win some, lose some. Star waved just one finger around the corner of the door to signal her; there was no point in remaining there any longer. Time to make an exit. Valerian could slip out unnoticed as the others patted themselves on the back for being slightly less gullible than their former housemates.

"Ready to go?" He asked as her shadow fell over him. "I'm sorry things turned out like this. But there will be other chances. Oh, dear, you seem a bit wobbly," Star murmured as he unwrapped a small bandage from his scarred wrist and offered it to Valerian. "Here, darling. A few sips should be enough to tide you over until we reach more suitable hunting grounds."

When they were ready, he rose from his wheelchair and stretched his legs, a bit sore from several days' disuse. Starlequin took his twin's hand and together they abandoned the fortress, eager to visit their reign of discord and terror upon some new, unsuspecting hamlet. They'd heard such lovely things about Saffron's hometown. Perhaps that would be their next destination...

Congratulations! The Suite Owners win!

Players
Cyrano Johnson - Suite Owner
James Moriarty - Suite Owner
Josietta - Sire
Kanrya - Suite Owner
Lisar - Suite Owner
Mr Bigglesworth - Bodyguard turned by the Sire
persephone325 - Mad Scientist
Remiel - Vampire
Ryven - Suite Owner
SunshineSparkle - Suite Owner
Starlequin - Innocent Sibling
Tharic - Doctor
ThatRPGuy - Suite Owner
Trieste - Vampire
Valerian - Vampire Sibling
yugi006 - Suite Owner

I'll post a rundown of the PMs as I can, it'll probably be a little while on that though.
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Autumn Sativus

JM & RPGuy reforge their alliance from the previous game for a second try.
Josi & RPGuy reforce their alliance from the previous game for a second try.
Val gets panicky and ensures her vote is different from Star's.
The siblings realize this may be possible considering the lack of a Seer role.
Guy starts getting paranoid and thinks he's gon get ded real fast like.
Val passes on the  info about the vamps to Star, noting that Trie in the Keeper role is trouble - it's hard to get people to turn against the elected role.
Tharic, JM and Cyrano are all suggested as targets for the Sire to turn.
Josi starts getting paranoid and plants the seed of doubt about Trie with RPGuy.
JM comes to Val claiming if she is a vamp she must know yugi is one too (damn, he was so sure guys!) .
Star starts planting some seeds with RPGuy about Remiel.
Yugi tries hard to fight for his life but fails.

...This is just the first 5 pages. More to come as I can. :P
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~