Taekwondo monkeys attack trainer

Started by HairyHeretic, December 17, 2009, 06:36:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HairyHeretic

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/6825449/Taekwondo-monkeys-attack-trainer.html

QuoteA troop of performing monkeys instructed in the martial art of taekwondo has taken revenge on their trainer.

Lo Wung, 42, taught the monkeys so they could entertain crowds outside a shopping centre in Nshi, in eastern China's Hubei province.

But the money-spinning primates turned the tables on their trainer when he slipped during a show, with one quick-thinking monkey flooring him with a kick to the head.

Hu Luang, 32, a bystander who photographed the incident, said: "I saw one punch him in the eye - he grabbed another by the ear and it responded by grabbing his nose. They were leaping and jumping all over the place. It was better than a Bruce Lee film."

Full story, with picture at the link.

I'm kinda surprised they didn't try for a Monkey style kung fu pun in there :)
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Oniya

QuoteIt was better than a Bruce Lee film.

Win.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Sabby

Animal training in asia cn be pretty cruel... I'm not surprised they turned on him. I just wished they have kicked his ass a it more xD

Kunoichi

So...  A man got into a taekwondo match with a bunch of trained monkeys?

Too bad nobody got any of it on video...

Revolverman

You train wild, pound for pound stronger then human monkeys in advanced hand to hand combat?

WHAT DID YOU EXPECT!?

consortium11

Greatest picture ever or greatest picture ever?

Avis habilis

Guy's lucky the monkeys chose to show mercy. The one booting him in the head looks like a macaque, & those little dudes are more than strong enough to pull your arm out of its socket & beat you to death with it.

Also, nice form, monkey! Plenty of humans never manage to get that trailing foot up when they're throwing a flying side kick.

MercyfulFate

All I can think of is Grandma's Boy.

"Monkey?"