Broken Bonds: Sentinel & Guide || LGBT Friendly, Alt Earth - Recruiting!

Started by Stygia, June 15, 2014, 03:53:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madriv

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on November 25, 2014, 09:55:20 AM
BB needs more straight (or at least preferential to females) men! Step right up, gents, we have cookies!

BP, Y U DO THIS 2 ME?

*growls*

Bloodied Porcelain

I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

jetblackmirror

-waves- Halloooo!
So, Cerevan ever so gently nudged me towards this board. Because she's evil.  >:)

There is probably somewhere I can go for this information, BUT I was wondering what exactly you guys are most in need of as far as Sentinels, Guides, and Normies go? I'm fairly flexible, and for the two characters I have I'm leaning towards one of them being a Sentinel and the other being normal. :P But, if for some reason there's a need for guides, I'd be more than happy to do that. :P
𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,
𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚜𝚔𝚢.

Stygia

Hi Jet!  A friend of Cerevan's is a friend of ours, for sure! :)

We are currently doing pretty well on our numbers for each type of character, but Normals are always fairly low. We currently have 23 Sentinel, 17 Guides and 7 Normals. We've had a pretty recent influx of Guides and Sentinel for the Tower though, so if you were interested in making a Rogue/Resistance character of any type that would definitely be welcome.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Dotley

Cerevan directed you towards us? That luscious fox. Thanks for stopping on by!  :-)

It’s always exciting when someone expresses interest in creating a Normal as they’re the minority in our cast list. A Sentinel and Normal character would be most welcome. And as Stygia as stated we would definitely be thrilled to see some characters aligned with the Resistance.

If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask!
O&O's || A&A's

"I don’t use people for stories.
I use stories to express my feelings for people."

jetblackmirror

Quote from: Stygia on November 28, 2014, 12:11:58 PM
Hi Jet!  A friend of Cerevan's is a friend of ours, for sure! :)

We are currently doing pretty well on our numbers for each type of character, but Normals are always fairly low. We currently have 23 Sentinel, 17 Guides and 7 Normals. We've had a pretty recent influx of Guides and Sentinel for the Tower though, so if you were interested in making a Rogue/Resistance character of any type that would definitely be welcome.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Quote from: Dotley on November 28, 2014, 12:14:29 PM
Cerevan directed you towards us? That luscious fox. Thanks for stopping on by!  :-)

It’s always exciting when someone expresses interest in creating a Normal as they’re the minority in our cast list. A Sentinel and Normal character would be most welcome. And as Stygia as stated we would definitely be thrilled to see some characters aligned with the Resistance.

If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask!

Woot woot! Thank you both. :D Definitely was thinking of going in the "rogue"/Resistant direction of things. I'm excited.

Question(before I get too far ahead of myself): So, would it be realistic to say that /if/ a sentinel character of mine got into a tussle with a npc police force type person - perhaps leaving said police person guy severely injured or possibly dead - would the Tower opt to do away with her or keep her around if she showed enough promise and/or if her super sexy man-friend with lots of medical expertise and knack at tinkering offered up his help to the Tower to keep her alive?

PLUS! tempting little tid-bits

𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,

Bloodied Porcelain

I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

jetblackmirror

𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,

Stygia

It's hard to say without more specifics, but I'd have to say that it would depend on the presentation of said NPC. Sentinel are given a lot of leeway so long as they wear a Tower badge, so if it were a Normal she injured, and she pledged to reform her ways and work for the Tower, there's a decent chance it would be overlooked. If she were a rogue, or if the NPC were a Sentinel, then it would be significantly less likely, and would probably put the rest of the Sentinel police force on her tail. They don't look kindly on cop-killers. ;)

jetblackmirror

Quote from: Stygia on November 28, 2014, 08:50:04 PM
It's hard to say without more specifics, but I'd have to say that it would depend on the presentation of said NPC. Sentinel are given a lot of leeway so long as they wear a Tower badge, so if it were a Normal she injured, and she pledged to reform her ways and work for the Tower, there's a decent chance it would be overlooked. If she were a rogue, or if the NPC were a Sentinel, then it would be significantly less likely, and would probably put the rest of the Sentinel police force on her tail. They don't look kindly on cop-killers. ;)

-strokes chin-
blerrrrgh. So many ideas i has, precious!

Basically - in my brain - I would like her (well, the both of them, really) to have been a pain in the ass for quite sometime. Her being a rogue Sentinel, and him trying his best to help her out. But, short of finding her a Guide or getting her addicted to Guidine(which, obviously not a good idea) he's running out of ideas to try and help calm her when it's obvious she's not getting any better with uh... ~dealing~ with feelings and things. breaksalotofshit. breaksalotofpeople. Ya know? XD

I suppose Mr. NPC guy could be Normal. Confronts her and she rage-quits on him. More cops show up, Sexy-man-friend-whom-really-needs-a-name shows up, gets her to calm her shit a bit and talks her into just going with them - which she does so very reluctantly. XD

-cough- Sorry, that mostly seemed like I was talking to myself, I think. But I guess what I'm trying to ask is: Is that a Yay or Nay possible scenario?  :P
𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,

Vael the Destroyer

So, Jet turned me on to this game since Cerevan turned her onto it. I really like the plot of this game, very unique. So, I was wondering if ya'll had any need for an attractive Irish Rogue Sentinel? I'd be more than happy to fill that role. ;)

Stygia

Quote from: jetblackmirror on November 28, 2014, 09:01:30 PM
-strokes chin-
blerrrrgh. So many ideas i has, precious!

Basically - in my brain - I would like her (well, the both of them, really) to have been a pain in the ass for quite sometime. Her being a rogue Sentinel, and him trying his best to help her out. But, short of finding her a Guide or getting her addicted to Guidine(which, obviously not a good idea) he's running out of ideas to try and help calm her when it's obvious she's not getting any better with uh... ~dealing~ with feelings and things. breaksalotofshit. breaksalotofpeople. Ya know? XD

I suppose Mr. NPC guy could be Normal. Confronts her and she rage-quits on him. More cops show up, Sexy-man-friend-whom-really-needs-a-name shows up, gets her to calm her shit a bit and talks her into just going with them - which she does so very reluctantly. XD

-cough- Sorry, that mostly seemed like I was talking to myself, I think. But I guess what I'm trying to ask is: Is that a Yay or Nay possible scenario?  :P
I think that's a definite possibility, though I'd like to hear input on it from my co-Gm's when they're back online. We may want to get BitterSweet in on this as well as she has the local police sentinel. You may want to email any further plottiness to myself, Dotley and Emmykins :3

Quote from: AShatteredSymphony67 on November 28, 2014, 09:04:12 PM
So, Jet turned me on to this game since Cerevan turned her onto it. I really like the plot of this game, very unique. So, I was wondering if ya'll had any need for an attractive Irish Rogue Sentinel? I'd be more than happy to fill that role. ;)

There is always room for attractive Irish Rogue Sentinel, precious :3

Vael the Destroyer

Quote from: Stygia on November 28, 2014, 09:07:43 PM
There is always room for attractive Irish Rogue Sentinel, precious :3

Well, I am just beyond thrilled. :) Getting something ready as we speak.

Since this is an alternate universe, would the Irish Republic Army still be a thing? In the past at least?

Stygia

I *think* so, but I'll have to check with Cerevan on this, since she's the only other one with an Irish character and has done the research/history on that particular point in history. I'll check with her and let you know.

Cerevan

Quote from: AShatteredSymphony67 on November 28, 2014, 09:09:30 PM

Since this is an alternate universe, would the Irish Republic Army still be a thing? In the past at least?

Aw hellz yes. When you get him/her working send them toward my Cavan Talbot. He's uniting all the sexy Irish rebels under one flag. By which he means his flag. The IRA and it's subsections were active previously. And some are still present, if not as active as they once were.

jetblackmirror

Quote from: AShatteredSymphony67 on November 28, 2014, 09:09:30 PM

I love how I've been working on these characters for two days now and really have nothing written down yet and I told you about this like... an hour ago and you're almost done.

you quick bastard.
:P loveyou
𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,

Vael the Destroyer

Quote from: Cerevan on November 28, 2014, 09:18:13 PM
Aw hellz yes. When you get him/her working send them toward my Cavan Talbot. He's uniting all the sexy Irish rebels under one flag. By which he means his flag. The IRA and it's subsections were active previously. And some are still present, if not as active as they once were.

This is good to know. Thank you, love. Finn doesn't play well with others, though. Unless he's getting something out of it, like money or a lot of sex.

Hello!

Cerevan

Quote from: AShatteredSymphony67 on November 28, 2014, 09:27:15 PM
This is good to know. Thank you, love. Finn doesn't play well with others, though. Unless he's getting something out of it, like money or a lot of sex.

Hello!

Cavan is very rich. Stupidly so. :P Money isn't an issue.

But just lemme know what'cha want. Also, if you have any other questions about Ireland (particularly Northern Ireland) I can probably answer. ;)

Quote from: Stygia on November 28, 2014, 09:19:43 PM
You got to it before I could even message you x3 So prompt <3

Happened to be online. ;)

Bloodied Porcelain

Cere isn't the only one with an Irish character, just fyi. Raisa is from Ireland as well, and close enough to the border that she's seen the troubles and been affected by them.

Vael the Destroyer

Quote from: Cerevan on November 28, 2014, 09:33:10 PM
Cavan is very rich. Stupidly so. :P Money isn't an issue.

But just lemme know what'cha want. Also, if you have any other questions about Ireland (particularly Northern Ireland) I can probably answer. ;)

I will keep in touch with you. :) Right now I'm torn between his family having past ties with the IRA (they're probably all dead now) and him having major Daddy issues since his dad is a strong Tower supporter.

Vael the Destroyer

(If I need to change anything, please let me know

Player Username : AShatteredSymphony67
Player Preferences : I enjoy people of all genders/sexualities.
Sentinel and Guide Preferences : Same or Opposite-sex bonding is okay. Same-sex bonding only when it's more than platonic though.

Full Name : Finneas Elwynn Riordan
Codename and Nicknames : Codename - Irish Nicknames - Finn, Irish, Prick
Age and Birthdate : Age: 23 Birthday: October 25th
Marital Status : Single

Sentinel, Guide or Normal? Sentinel - Unbonded
Alliance : Resistance Allied
Spirit Animal : Ailurus fulgens - Red Panda, and his name is Jake.

Height : 5’11”
Body Type: Slender, however has a good amount of muscle. Slightly toned, almost swimmers build.
Hair : Dark Blonde/Light Brown, short on the sides and longer up top. Always styler messy.
Eyes : Blue. Sometimes vibrant blue, sometimes dark, almost sapphire blue.
Distinguishing Features : Gorgon tattoo on left side of neck, stars down his right forearm, and a sleeve going down his left arm.
Anything else? Gauged piercings in both ears instead of just the left.

Likes : Smoking (cigarettes and marijuana), Chinese food, Cats, Being left alone, Occasional hookups (almost every night)
Dislikes : Mexican cuisine, Annoying people, Crank, Crack, Heroine, The IRA, The Tower, Damsels, His father (Liev Riordan)

Personality : Finn is a stoic guy. Most of the time he’s quiet since he isn’t a big fan of talking, mostly because he doesn’t like arguing with people since his anger issues tend to get out of hand and breaking someone’s nose isn’t one of his favorite things to do if he can avoid confrontation. Though despite his usually stoic demeanor, Finn feels very deeply, he just tends to keep those feelings to himself which is a lot of the reason why he doesn’t have any friends or a stable lover. Usually Finn can be found with a cup of coffee in one hand and a cigarette dangling from the other. It’s only because stimulants keep him more docile and less likely to freak out on anyone.

Finn doesn’t play well with others since he has a very abrasive way of speaking. He swears more than a sailor and drinks as heavily as one, so on the off chance that he isn’t cussing someone out he’s usually too drunk to care. Finn also loves a good fight. To him there’s nothing more disappointing than a fight that builds up and seems like it’s going to be good but is over before he can have any real fun. The excitement he feels from fighting is better than any tumbler full of whiskey or perfectly rolled joint, and it shows on his face when he is fighting. His eyes usually turn to a deep, sapphire blue and he actually smiles for once, other than scowling or looking unamused by everyone and everything.

When it comes down to it, Finn isn’t a bad guy though he has a mercenary state of mind. If he finds someone he likes enough to spend time with, it’ll usually be a large chunk of his time. Finn is lonely, and wants someone to help him overcome that, however it has to be a specific person that can deal with his heavy drinking/smoking, swearing, and occasional mood swings.

History : Finneas was born in Belfast, Ireland to a wonderful mother named Irena, and a strict, overbearing father named Liev. For almost half of his life, he was raised in Belfast, alongside his mother and his father. When he turned twelve was when things turned ugly in the city and they had to escape, so the Riordan family packed their bags and moved to London, leaving most of their possessions behind in Ireland for the time being.

Finn never understood why they had to move out of Ireland so quickly, and it wasn’t until he was old enough to listen in on what his parents were saying (without really knowing why he could) that he figured it all out. His mother’s side of the family were tied in with the Irish Republic Army, and once they wanted to pull Irena back in, she fled with her husband and her son. A couple of months later Irena traveled back to Ireland to retrieve the rest of their things but never came back. Finn’s mother was killed before she could even make it back to their old house, leaving the young boy alone with his father who never really seemed interested in what Finn had to say about anything.

At the age of fifteen was when Finn started to realize that he was different. Quite a bit different, actually. When he could actually concentrate, he could hear almost everything in an entire room, smell all of the notes of things other kids couldn’t, pick out all the different tastes in food, he felt things much heavier than the other kids did, and his vision was never called into question. Finn was left in the dark about these things until he put it all together, remembering the things that he was taught and applying it to himself. Finn was a Sentinel, and there was no doubt in his mind about it. When he confronted his father about it, all he received was a bruised cheek bone and a good scolding for being so foolish.

As the years went on, Finn continued to prove to himself and to his father that he was exactly as he believed he was. Getting into fights at school over the smallest things since he couldn’t control his anger. Locking himself in his room and destroying everything he owned only to put it back together again and repeat the process. This went on until Finn turned eighteen and his father demanded that he hand himself over to the tower. Liev was a large supporter of the tower and everything it did, however Finn was not. He hated the thought of being locked up like a caged bird, so instead he ran off and pulled himself off of the grid, keeping himself alive with odd jobs that didn’t leave a paper trail and finding places to sleep that were inconspicuous enough.

Now at the age of twenty-three, Finn is looking for a reason to join the resistance against the tower, however still doesn’t trust either side enough to be completely swayed one way or another. In hopes that he can get himself someplace safer and away from the ever-watching eyes of the tower, Finn is contemplating going to the one man who could help him more than his own father was willing to.

Sexuality : Homosexual
Sexual On's : Dominant men, foreplay, biting, scratching, marking, oral, handcuff and other bondage accessories.
Sexual Off's : Scat, vore, piss, extreme pain
Are you comfortable with Non-Consensual Activities with your character? Definitely, especially if there is anyone that can deal with being elbowed/hit numerous times. Please PM me first and we can talk about the details. Finn will never be on the administering end of non-con, only the receiving.
Are you alright with sexual activities beyond your character's stated sexuality? I do not wish to have Finn in a sexual situation unless it is with another man, however he’s up for befriending plenty of women. Well, as up for it as he could possibly be.

Anything Else? Uhh, not really.