A Heart's Wish (GM: Swashbuckler and Loves) all welcome

Started by Loves, February 23, 2015, 11:01:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moon Hound Hati

I've recently started watching Once Upon A Time, so this game sounds right up my ally. I'd love to play someone like Robin Hood or Jack Frost; a shades of gray kind of character.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Hazy Sky

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on March 08, 2015, 04:48:00 PM
I've recently started watching Once Upon A Time, so this game sounds right up my ally. I'd love to play someone like Robin Hood or Jack Frost; a shades of gray kind of character.

Jack Frost as character concept is already taken I'm afraid by me actually, but Robin Hood is available. If I'm keeping tabs on things correctly that is.
Looking for and accepting new stories.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Loves

Quote from: skyre on March 08, 2015, 04:52:04 PM
Jack Frost as character concept is already taken I'm afraid by me actually, but Robin Hood is available. If I'm keeping tabs on things correctly that is.

what he said  :P
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Moon Hound Hati

Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Loves

I shall add him to the list of characters as soon as I get back
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Juggtacular

Moon Hound Hati

Quote from: Juggtacular on March 08, 2015, 05:11:53 PM
Is he going to be Russel Crowe? Or Cary Elwes?

He's going to be something green... And pointy... And... Arrow...y

Juggtacular

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on March 08, 2015, 05:17:23 PM
He's going to be something green... And pointy... And... Arrow...y

I never even thought of that.

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN

la dame en noir

Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Moon Hound Hati

Player Name:  Moon Hound Hati

Story Book Title/Fable: Robin Hood
Character Name: Robin Hood / Robin Locksley / Robert of Locksley

Face Claim: Stephen Amell
Hair: Light Brown
Eyes: Blue
Weight: 82 kg or 182 pounds
Height: 6 feet 1 inch or 185 cm
Physical Description: Possessing a finely tuned athletic build, Robin's body is finely tuned temple that is equally strong, agile, and flexible. He's hardly ever without his trusty bow and quiver, and usually wears something green with a hood, allowing him to blend more easily into forests he roams with his merry men.
Other Notable Features: Past failures and near deadly skirmishes have left their marks on his body; scars of all manner of things, from weapons cuts and punctures, to dog bites, and even a maul from a fierce bear!

Likes (non sexual): His greatest passion is, of course, archery. And while he is equally skilled as a swordsmans as that he is an archer,  Robin also enjoys the outdoors greatly. He likes to wander the forest, often hunting or foraging for food. His favorite food is chicken and like all Englishmen he enjoys his tea time.
Dislikes (non-sexual): Robin is appalled by the powerful and rich whom take advantage of and abuse the poor and the defenceless. He also dislikes clergy, as they are just as prone to abuse the power granted to them by the church.

Personality of Character - in story: While bursting with confidence and even a slight sense of arrogance, Robin Hood is just man who fights for the poor and the defenceless. Stealing from the rich and giving to the poor, he only takes that which he needs in order to continue his crusade against corrupt figures of authority, such as the abscent king Richard the Lionheart's brother, John, and the sheriff of Nottingham. He is also known for his special regard for women and his anti-clericalism.

Personality of Character - out of story: Thrown into a new land from which he cannot escape, Robin finds himself anxious and well guarded against others, with trust not easily given. Before, he had clear goals and ambitions, to protect the poor, defenceless, and the innocent, but now, whisked away to this new land, he has been stripped of those things. He wishes for nothing more than to return home, but this desire could be easily turned into desperation... and desperation is easily the first step towards becoming something worse... something bad.

The day the world changed: The day Robin was torn away was one to remember. Standing eye to eye with the sheriff of Nottingham, blades locked in deadly combat, he and his merry men were just moments away from defeating the sheriff and his men, having ambushed them in the forests of Sherwood. With the sheriff captured the people could have breathed a little easier, but it was not to be, as powers unknown whisked Robin away to a strange new land without warning.

Sexual Preference: Heterosexual
Turn Ons : Robin is a mindful man and thus enjoys making his bed partner quiver with delight, usually with his nimble fingers or eager mouth. Quite experienced, he known how to make deliver a woman pleasure using any of her holes. Wether it be fiery passion or a little rough play; whatever the lady wishes, he will attempt to deliver in full.
Turn Offs: While the above holds true, there are, of course, limits. Robin is not one for extremes. He does not like to go beyond a playful spanking when it comes to physical pain and absolutely detest any fetishes involving bodily excrement, or anything else of such an extreme nature.

RP Thoughts/Plans: Robin, for the first time in a long while, is unsure of himself and what to do. He's nervous and longs to return home, which could lead him to take make bad choices in an act of desperation. He's also likely to live somewhere removed from the general populous, either camping in or along the edge of the enchanted forest, much like he's done before with his merry men.

Loves

wonderful, do you mind PMing that to me and Swashbuckler. He isn't online yet, but once he is we will go over it together.
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Moon Hound Hati

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Vergil Tanner

Player Name: Vergil tanner

Story Book Title/Fable: The Arthurian Cycle
Character Name: Sir Lancelot

Face Claim: Unknown.
Hair: Short Black. Used to be long, but he cut it when he arrived.
Eyes: Dark brown, with a flecking of gold around the pupils, as if somebody flicked a paintbrush at it.
Height: 5'10.
Physical Description: Relatively tall, and stockier than most; whilst not as huge as some of the other Knights, he is lither and more athletically built, a product of his strict exercise and diet. One does not become a knight without careful and intense training. He has an athletically muscular frame, broad shoulders, hard, strong muscles and a squared, chiselled jaw. His face was initially poorly shaven, but upon arriving, he swiftly mended that.

Other Notable Features: Whilst he now generally walks around in more casual clothing, he still more often than not wears his sword, which lies strapped to his side...though he finds it increasingly difficult to draw of late. He also has possession of a rich red cloak, though he never wears it. Now, instead of walking around in full armour, he has only the basics on, a tunic and breeches being his most common attire. He also has a number of scars from his time as a knight, though they're generally covered up.

Personality of Character - in story: Before the Fall of Albion, Lancelot was often brash, courageous and always ready for a fight. He was charming and flirtatious, brave and oftentimes reckless, and was always ready to demonstrate his exceptional skill at arms. He was the first to volunteer for quests, the first one into the fray and the last one out, always seeking to prove his mettle and always eager to aid his fellow knights. This soured over time, but he always strove to uphold his duty....save in one very important regard. He was never able to resist the urge to follow what his heart wanted, regardless of the consequences...and then the consequences caught up with him.

Personality of Character - out of story: Now, having been sucked out of his Story on possibly the worst day of his life, he is bitter, cynical and disillusioned. He still attempts the charm on occasion, but he is often more satisfied with staying out of the way and dwelling on his own mistakes rather than getting involved with the world yet again. For him, life has been shorn of meaning, and he is utterly bewildered as to how to proceed. If he were any other man he would withdraw entirely within himself, but Lancelot...he still has his reckless urges, suppressed as they may be. He still feels the urge to feel the thrill of battle and the chase again, but refuses to heed them, seeing himself as unworthy, and not being completely sure of the point any more. Much as he misses the good old days, they are long behind him, and he cannot bring them back, no matter how much he may wish to.

The day the world changed: Honestly, he wishes he could forget that day. He wishes he could go back and stop it ever happening....Albion had fallen, Arthur was dead, the Knights of the Round Table scattered and estranged thanks to his own foolish, selfish urges...he had just bidden farewell to Guinevere, his lady and love, who had told him that she was now entering the life of a nun and that he would never again see her face in life....she had turned him away, refusing to give him one final kiss goodbye, rejected his love after all the years together, and sent him on his way in shame. He had vowed to enter the priesthood himself, and had fully intended to do so, riding off to find his life of penance for his sins...and then, out of nowhere, a storm picked up. Winds howled around him, rain fell in torrents, lightning flashed in the sky....and soon enough, he was knocked to the ground and off of his horse by a flying branch, ripped from a tree nearby by the sheer force of the gale. He hit his head on a rock, losing consciousness swiftly...and when he awoke, he found himself lying on a beach, near a strange, almost abandoned town, save one or two equally befuddled men and women wandering around. He found a luxurious-but-bare-bones manor and set up residence with only the basics of survival as way of substitution for his planned life in the priesthood. He tried initially to find a way back, but with no obvious methods of return - and no real desire to put the effort into returning to a place that no longer held anything for him - he soon gave up, settling into his new personal Purgatory. And so began his life in Faircastle....

RP Thoughts/Plans: Lancelot carries the weight of his entire world on his shoulders, having to live with both the guilt of destroying his friends - his family - losing the woman he loves most in the world, and the fact that he may never get to see any of them again. He is bitter and cynical, and as such will frequently seek to stay out of the crazy stuff and the various melodramatics that may happen around town, but due to his adventurous spirit, his suppressed longing for adventure and - of course - his long-held Knightly Vows, will end up getting supposedly reluctantly involved anyway. He has seen what unfettered ambition, unquenched love and blind honour and loyalty can wreak, and very much desires to be cut off from the world as a form of penance. However, he will not find it quite so easy as he imagines to cloister himself off, especially not when the world seems very eager to drag him back into it, whether he likes it or not.

There's my application! The writing isn't the best quality in the world...it's 2am at time of writing, so my eyelids are starting to glue themselves shut. Yawwwwwwwn.

Anywho, I hope that's acceptable! :D
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

Loves

I love that picture. :)

Could I get you to pm the sheet to myself and Swashbuckler :)

We will go over the sheet together when he gets online
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Vergil Tanner

Haha, it took me a long-ass time for me to find it XD You'd be surprised how few good pictures of Lancelot there are, and then how difficult it is to find a Knight with the right shaped face and colour hair....gah, nightmare. XD

Anywho, sent, as requested! :D

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Loves

Well you found a rather dashing one. The girls will be all a flutter ;)
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Vergil Tanner

Haha, well, it being dashing was the minimum for Lancelot of all people. Alas, for the women, his loss of Guinevere is too recent for him to meaningfully attach to anybody else just yet :P ;)

Loves

There are few ladies that will be happy to just pass the time, no strings attached I sm sure

;)

lol

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Aiden

at 5'10, he is the runt of the litter.

Like every other guy in this story towers over him.  XD

Loves

I am claiming Scarlett Johansson for my Cinderella :)

ON HIATUS AGAIN

la dame en noir

Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Vergil Tanner

Haha, well, I figured that 5'10 was realistic given heights back in the middle ages were very different to what we have now...5'10 was gigantic by their standards, and Lancelot as supposed to be tall. Of course, height hardly matters where Lancelot is concerned...he's dealt with bigger enemies. That being said, I might tweak his height a little before I start. :P

Hazy Sky

Quote from: Aiden on March 08, 2015, 09:53:27 PM
at 5'10, he is the runt of the litter.

Like every other guy in this story towers over him.  XD

Seriously if you haven't got something nice to say, don't say anything.
Looking for and accepting new stories.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB