ALL of my roleplay ideas...Pt. 2!! (F for M or F if willing to play a male!)

Started by Usani, March 25, 2013, 08:44:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usani

Plot #1: (Original) I wanna do a story about a woman who loses her husband to a motorcycle accident and she's with him the whole time while he's in the hospital until he dies.  After he dies she goes through a deep depression and almost tries to kill herself until her husband stops her.  Even though he's dead he still can touch her and even talk to her but only through her mind.  She can't seen him but she can feel and hear him. He wants to show her that he will always be there for her no matter what.

Plot #2: Fandoms Fruits Basket- I wanna do Fruits Basket rp where my character Aimee is best friends with Yuki Sohma, she starts to fall in love with him.  Only problem is if she touches him he transforms and it breaks her heart because theres nothing she can do.

Plot #3: Vampire Knight: Zero/OC- Haven't came up with a plot yet but would like to talk ideas over.  I would be playing the OC.

Plot #4: Ouran High School Host Club: Tamaki/OC or Kyoya/OC- Nothing particular really just a new girl joins Ouran and falls for one of the hosts.  Once again I will play the OC.

Plot #5: Iron Man: Tony/Pepper- Not sure of a plot yet.

Plot #6 (Original): I wanna do a story about a woman who is married to an amazing man who treats her like a queen and one night he has to work all night because of certain patients.  My character's ex boyfriend has been stalking her and he knows when her husband leves for work so when her husband leaves he breaks into their house and gets his revenge on her by raping her.  After he leaves she shakingly calls 911 and is rushed to the ER and the doctor to examine is...her husband.

I need someone to play the husband and the ex boyfriend please.  And also I like to post pictures of my characters for most of my stories so I'd like if you'd do the same.  :)

Usani

PLot #8: F for F: I've gotten sooo use to doing D/s rp's have guys that I figured I'd change it up a bit.  This time I am looking for a dominant woman to take control. 

I don't really have a particular plot in mind but maybe something like both characters are best friends and tell each other everything except...your character has a dark secret, she has a late night job as a dominatrix and also my character has a dark secret of wanting to be dominated.  Well, one night my character is online looking up BDSM videos to help her "relieve" some stress from a long day.  When she finishes she goes to take a shower and her best friend comes into her room to look for something and notices her laptop is open and it's still on the BDSM page.  My character gets out of the shower and she is in shock when she realizes she forgot to shut her laptop.  So, your character sits down and asks her about it, like why is she looking at things like that and what turns her on about it, just so she can get some in sight before telling her her own secret.

Once everything is out in the open your character invites mine to the BDSM club she works at and asks if she wants to try a session.