News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

In need of a partner ;3

Started by Bekah Boo, May 03, 2013, 09:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bekah Boo

DO NOT REPLY ON THIS FORUM PM ME

A)
I'm looking for a story. Depending on the plot of course, this rule still stands firmly for everything else. I like there to be depth, to feel your character's thoughts and how the situation around them effects their state of mind. As well as make me yearn for your character, to pity them and even hate them on occasion. So in other words give me something I can reply to, a solid paragraph or two is better than a huge redundant wall of text in the simplest of terms.

B)
Life is hard....trust me I know. I tend to disappear randomly at times, and things do come up and I am unable to warn people. It happens, I would just like the same respect to be given to me as well. If I feel we aren't clicking, I will tell you. I won't just stop replying. So if you feel that way, just tell me. I'm a big girl and I can handle it.

C)
Alright so most of the bases are covered at least I hope. Just a few tidbits I might have forgotten let's see. If you do decide to message me, place your favorite color in the message title. Hmm also I can double, triple and control as many NPCs as needed, though I would like for you to do the same. I tend to play a female better, but as long as I double I can play a male as well.

D) My on/offs are listed now, so please enjoy and keep in mind I'm very negotiable. Just talk to me, and we can figure out a plan of attack and get ourselves started.

Mkay that was long I know...but here are just a few ideas for pairings. I tend to like to brainstorm for ideas and plots really, but starting off with a few pairings isn't too bad either.
The ones I really want to do have more *'s beside it.
And the role I would like more (not set in stone) will be in Bold.
The stories I really, really want to do are in red.

Photographer/ Model **

Demon/Human ****

Step father/ Step daughter *****

Twincest*******

Brother/Sister*******

Dark Freak show/Gifted on the run ****

Dark Alice in Wonderland ******

Kidnapped/ Kidnapper ****

Bride/ Best man **

Borderlands (OC/ Mordecai Or OC/OC *********

Soul Eater ***********
Weapon/Meister OCs

With this one however I wouldn't mind having the canon characters in the mix, as for a plot I was thinking around the time the Kishin; So trying to work on their abilities and such. I would love anyone forever if this idea could get off the ground.

And here are some other animes I would be interested in possibly doing;

Ouran Host Club:

OC/ Tamaki
OC/ The twins (A plot in mind to have a love triangle perhaps)

Another craving
Something to do with werewolves...I'm craving a character who can't be controlled and just overall barbaric really.

Really though if you have an idea in mind, just message me and we can develop it. These are just ideas, pretty rough but just something to start us off on. If you like a pairing however, be prepared to help me brainstorm for an actual plot considering these are pretty basic at the moment. I like a good story, and will not simply roll with a predetermined pairing without a story behind it.

Side note to consider:

When I do list a fandom, chances are I am usually more opt to using my own characters rather than cannons. Not to say I would play a few, but keep in mind I like using my own original characters as my main.

Daddy4onlyher

Hello,

Seeing that you havent gotten any replies, I'd like to express my interest in getting to know you as a person before we begin to see if we have chemistry if you're interested.

- Daddy
I can give you a reason to call me Daddy.

Daddy loves, Daddy adores, and Daddy sure can punish.. =)

Bekah Boo

UPDATE: Step father/ Step Daughter is no longer available unless you have an amazing plot.

Also I have a few more ideas as well I have added to my list.

Takes two to tango

I have would require us to play more then one character but here it goes:
A cop and his girlfriend have been having problems in their relationship for some time, mostly due to his work and her own work (An secretary for a busy business firm). The man feels their love is dead, though has no idea of how to really fix it than simply to try and buy her affection. He even goes as far to propose, as even though the girlfriend is unhappy she too wants it to work and accepts. This is where the other characters come in, the cop's partner sees his friend's fiancee and can't help but to want better for her. It turns into an affair, a passionate one at that as they both try to keep it a secret less to hurt the soon to be husband. Unknowing of his love's betrayal, the cop in turn dives into his work, coming up onto his breaking point as he quite literally snaps and has a melt down.

So lots of drama and such...maybe throw in a killer just for the fun...I would love to talk more about it.

Street crossed lovers

Your character is  an under cover cop trying to bust a local prostitute, only to discover she is in fact the girl he had been crazy about since high school. Not sure if he can turn her in, he tries his best to shake it off but soon after she comes to him for help, does he accept?

Cataclysmic Archangel

Sadly I don't know anime, so I wouldn't be able to fit in there.  The Witch/Hunter idea sounds interesting, as does the Twins (could even be worked in together) and maybe even your tango idea.  Not sure how hard or soft you were looking for; I tend towards rough and kinky, so if that interests you, please feel free to drop a line.

Bekah Boo

ZOMBIES!!!!!
Possible group roleplay in the works:

I would also like to possibly try out a zombie sort of idea; though I do have strong requests with that one. The usual sort of zombie story tends to die off pretty fast, which can get pretty boring. Basically I would like it to be character driven, but more so as people seem to change when the world begins to go mad. It could be a group of people, it can only be our characters I can go with either but I would like weak characters as well as strong. Meaning not a military expert who can't be hurt or isn't scared and such; that said someone sobbing every few minutes and hiding in the corner is a no no as well.

I'd like a blend of the two, but your character can lean somewhat towards either just make it interesting.

So yes if anything I would love to brainstorm for ideas and such :3

Bekah Boo

Another pairing I am most interested in at the current moment is:

Incest:
Brother/Sister
Father/ Daughter
Twincest

Note I don't want an instant sort of pairing but rather I would like to brainstorm for a good solid plot. I can go either romantic and sweet on the matter/ or dark and non con.

Frosty bite

Quote from: Bekah Boo on October 13, 2013, 12:45:10 AM
Another pairing I am most interested in at the current moment is:

Incest:
Brother/Sister
Father/ Daughter
Twincest

Note I don't want an instant sort of pairing but rather I would like to brainstorm for a good solid plot. I can go either romantic and sweet on the matter/ or dark and non con.

Hey Bekah boo, I'm new here on this site, although I'm rp'ing from a longer time. So umm I was thinking about a twincest, since it can give us a plot, better than others.
Let me know if you're interested in doing it with me.

Breathes there a man with soul so dead, who never to his wife hath said, "Breakfast be damned, come back to bed."

O/O's Thread