News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

~Looking for a Role Play~

Started by Ligeia, January 15, 2013, 10:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ligeia

Like the title says I'm looking for a few role plays. I'm new to the site, but not role plays and I'm capable of posting around 1-4 paragraphs. More if I get inspired. Here are my On/Offs, and below are plots and pairing.

~Plots~
~Cursed~ Taken
There is a prison unlike any other. Inescapable and eternal, it has only one prisoner. A man with a curse who was locked up for some unknown deed and forced to suffer alone. His prison is a forest that has no central location in time and space and moves between universes. The trees move hourly to keep him confused and unable to find an exit. His wardens aren't completely cruel though and he is provided food, water and a place to sleep at night whenever he likes. On one fateful day though, a woman stumbles in and becomes trapped with him. Whether it was by accident or as part of a plan made by his keepers for a chance as redemption, neither one knows. But having just arrived from a time and/or world different than his own, she has something he lost long ago. Hope. She talks of escape and he says it's hopeless. But every prison has a weakness. Some harder to find than others.

~For the Want of a Kingdom~
Not once had she met the man, but was to be marrying him the next day. Everything had been arranged when she was born in order to form an alliance between her father's small kingdom and a larger one that would otherwise crush them. She doesn't want to. For all she knows he could be ten years her senior and drunkard to boot! Still, it was her responsibility to step up and take her vows. For her kingdom, her parents, and the family treasury. Only time will tell if theirs will be a bitter arrangement or one where love may stand a chance.

~Playing With Fire~
She knows she's attractive. That men watch her as she walks by and long for a chance to have a piece of her. But all she does is tease. Gets them worked up and then walks away. But what happens when she teases the wrong guy? Whne she pushes his buttons and tries to leave him wanting?

~Pairings~
You/Me

Vampire/Human
Werewolf/Human
Master/Slave
Brother/Sister
Father/Daughter

And that's all for now!
"Beware the Jabberwock my son. The jaws that bite, the claws that scratch. Beware the Jubjub bird and shun, the frumious Bandersnatch."

" 'The time has come,' the Walrus said, 'To talk of many things. Of shoes and ships and sealing wax. Of cabbages and kings. And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings.' "
~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

Ghostphoenix713

I'd like to start a role play with you. I have a few scene ideas in my own thread or I'd be up for discussing scenes with you. I can get up to a similar posting length that you can and quite frequently do and I love to discuss role plays before we start to hammer out details.
Ons and Offs

Looking for role play thread

My A/A thread

"If you ever look at the sky, doubting the existence of other worlds, just know that somewhere a creature looks up at its sky, doubting you.” - Welcome to Night Vale

Ligeia

"Beware the Jabberwock my son. The jaws that bite, the claws that scratch. Beware the Jubjub bird and shun, the frumious Bandersnatch."

" 'The time has come,' the Walrus said, 'To talk of many things. Of shoes and ships and sealing wax. Of cabbages and kings. And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings.' "
~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

Ligeia

Updated with two new plots: For the Want of a Kingdom and Playing With Fire

~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

Ligeia

Updated with two more pairings: Brother/Sister and Father/Daughter

~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~