Goddess Creator of the Futanari Kingdom! (D&D 5 or PF, Seeking GM)

Started by Quasar, June 11, 2017, 09:18:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carly

I would prefer if we had both sets of genitalia - both male and female - too.

Chulanowa

Works for me!

Now i have free time. Hmmm. We got a barbarian / oracle, a cleric, a Paladin, and a Bard. All Aasimar. Wow. Huh. What to build for that bunch. -Eyes arcane casters and skillmonkey types-

Lustful Bride

This sounds really awesome, but im no good at systems :( 

Carly

your like me lustful.

The othesr were going to help me, so perhaps that could extend to you if you like

Vreski

Hi Kathyan! I'm looking forward to roleplaying with you again and yeah I was planning for my character to be a futa, but she'll have to go through the ritual first. Your character becoming a futa too sounds like a lot of fun.  ;)

I'm fine with playing alongside a short character Chulanowa. I like me some height differences. Also when it comes to futa, I prefer both sets of genitals including testicles with the vagina right behind them. I'm willing to go with what everyone else wants though.

Here's my wip character sheet so far: Valaska of Kyross

I only have a little bit of experience with Pathfinder, so it's taking me a while to figure things out. Also I had to go in to work today for some overtime. What I have for Valaska's backstory so far, is that she has grown up with Juria and Arleen and considers them to be very close friends. When she found out they were leaving the village, she decided to go with them. I plan on fleshing her backstory out more once I have more information. For her personality, I'm planning on having her be pretty serious and have her always be looking out for the rest of the party. She doesn't always get sarcasm and she's secretly a huge pervert and a slut, but she'll always deny it.

Chulanowa

Just to say; I'm perfectly happy to help anyone who has pathfinder questions.

Unless they relate to grappling.

Kathyan

Quote from: Lustful Bride on June 16, 2017, 10:23:40 PM
This sounds really awesome, but im no good at systems :( 
I'm happy to help too if you decide to join in ;)

Quote from: Chulanowa on June 16, 2017, 10:57:44 PM
Just to say; I'm perfectly happy to help anyone who has pathfinder questions.

Unless they relate to grappling.
Having built quite a few grapplers myself, I can cover that area if no one else is around ^^

Quote from: Vreski on June 16, 2017, 10:49:09 PM
Hi Kathyan! I'm looking forward to roleplaying with you again and yeah I was planning for my character to be a futa, but she'll have to go through the ritual first. Your character becoming a futa too sounds like a lot of fun.  ;)
Hi Vreski, yeah it does sounds like fun though I was planing to make my character here submissive, demure and masochistic, would that be fine with you?^^

Angie

Answering questions in no specific order:

Yes, both sets of genitals.

Lustful, we can totally do something with you. Hell, you don't even need to submit a character sheet unless you wanna go out fighting.

This thread moves really fast!
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Kathyan

Quote from: Angie on June 16, 2017, 11:45:15 PM
Answering questions in no specific order:

Yes, both sets of genitals.

Lustful, we can totally do something with you. Hell, you don't even need to submit a character sheet unless you wanna go out fighting.

This thread moves really fast!
Cool on both sets of genitalia :D

And yeah, as this would be a kingdom builder RP there should be plenty of non combat encounters, right? ^^
Hope you can join too Bride

It sure does move fast, so Angie just in case you missed this
Quote from: Quasar on June 13, 2017, 03:17:39 AM
Also, Angie, I wanted to run two ideas by you to see if it works for you or is too disruptive for your taste:

• Juria as a Futa Maker:  Having essentially absorbed the power of the idol, I was having an idea that she could now create futas on a limited basis (say her Constitution mod. every 6 months); not something that can viably build a kingdom with, but certainly as reward for believers who prove themselves.  Something of a 1 hour ritual that requires the expenditure of 20 spell level slots (either on her own or divided between participating acolyte casters).  Could make for some heady, occult ritual scenes.

• Glamered Armor as physical alteration: Mostly a cosmetic change.  Basically, glamered armor just appears as normal clothes, but even a touch would reveal the deception.  What I'm proposing is that the change is actually a physical one, so if someone wanted to get to groping or quick 'access' or some other, it could happen.  Mechanically, everything stays the same (e.g. that chainmail now glamered as a sexy sheer silk robe?  You can squeeze breasts through it, hitch it up for a quickie, jerk the front open and her breasts spill out, but! it still has all the amour check penalties, takes just as long to put on or take off, weighs just as much, etc, etc... which could be explained away as the material being unusually clingy or intricate or some such)

Angie

I already chatted to Quasar, I basically said yes to both the ritual and the glamoured armor.

Vreski

Quote from: Kathyan on June 16, 2017, 11:16:40 PM
Hi Vreski, yeah it does sounds like fun though I was planing to make my character here submissive, demure and masochistic, would that be fine with you?^^

Yep, that's fine with me. I'm planning to play my character more dominant than some of my past characters. I think I'm pretty much done with my character creation unless I've messed up somewhere along the way. I also might do some more shopping. Valaska of Kyross

How are we calculating HP? Just rolling? Also, we don't have to pay to have our armor be glamoured?

Carly

Angie

I really like the Glamoured armor. Blame it on me playing FF14 a lot. I'm going to be incredibly nice, and say that the glamour enchantment only costs 1/10th of the price (270 outright, 135 if making it) and doesn't raise the "bonus" of the armor (you know how all enchantments, numbered or not, "raise" the bonus of the item which means you can only fit a certain number of enchantments? Glamoured doesn't count for that).

HP can be taken by rolling, but if you roll I expect a record of those rolls. Or take half every time. If you get some really shit rolls (like, nothing but 1s and 2s), show me and I'll let you take half max every level.

JoanieSappho

... an Angie-run futa game? Well, rather have to go for this, now, don't I? 
I'm thinking a halfling rangery archer type who, naturally, will end up going through that ritual.

I wonder if the futa-ritual is one person only, or if it can do as many as Juria can do before she needs to lie down and have a rest.  :P

Angie

Quote from: JoanieSappho on June 18, 2017, 03:36:56 AM
I'm thinking a halfling rangery archer type who, naturally, will end up going through that ritual.

I wonder if the futa-ritual is one person only, or if it can do as many as Juria can do before she needs to lie down and have a rest.  :P

I'll mention what Quasar came up with: A sacrifice of 20 levels worth of spell slots (though, they come back with resting like usual). It's one person only because I like the idea of it being an intensely...personal experience. So yeah, she'll need to have naps, but maybe later she can discover another ritual to give the futa-making ritual to another person (while retaining it herself, of course)...

Carly

Angie

The details are negotiable. It's probably not going to be the same every time just because that would get boring fast.

Kathyan

Quote from: Vreski on June 18, 2017, 12:29:23 AM
Yep, that's fine with me. I'm planning to play my character more dominant than some of my past characters. I think I'm pretty much done with my character creation unless I've messed up somewhere along the way. I also might do some more shopping. Valaska of Kyross

How are we calculating HP? Just rolling? Also, we don't have to pay to have our armor be glamoured?
Cool Vreski, for I'd love to the sub here ^^

by the way, but would you mind taking the Ally Shield feat instead of another feat so you can use my Paladin can as cover?

Quote from: Angie on June 18, 2017, 02:06:28 AM
I really like the Glamoured armor. Blame it on me playing FF14 a lot. I'm going to be incredibly nice, and say that the glamour enchantment only costs 1/10th of the price (270 outright, 135 if making it) and doesn't raise the "bonus" of the armor (you know how all enchantments, numbered or not, "raise" the bonus of the item which means you can only fit a certain number of enchantments? Glamoured doesn't count for that).

HP can be taken by rolling, but if you roll I expect a record of those rolls. Or take half every time. If you get some really shit rolls (like, nothing but 1s and 2s), show me and I'll let you take half max every level.
I took half max HPs, but wanted to try rolling and lol got the same result xD
At 2017-06-18 11:23:44, Arleen (uid: 58724) rolls: 7d10 Result: 35

Anyway Cool on the glamered property, thanks Angie, I'll be checking my equipment again

by the way in case we are using drawbacks, I would be taking Overprotective for my paladin ^^

Quote from: JoanieSappho on June 18, 2017, 03:36:56 AM

Hey Joanie, welcome to the futa amazon's new kingdom :D
well not a kingdom yet but hopefully we'll make it happen ;D

Quote from: Angie on June 18, 2017, 03:48:52 AM
I'll mention what Quasar came up with: A sacrifice of 20 levels worth of spell slots (though, they come back with resting like usual). It's one person only because I like the idea of it being an intensely...personal experience. So yeah, she'll need to have naps, but maybe later she can discover another ritual to give the futa-making ritual to another person (while retaining it herself, of course)...
Seems like a neat idea to me, and I'll be able to contribute with spell levels too :)

Does that mean the ritual can be done on a daily basis? Hope that doesn't wear out our lovely leader Juria ;D

Quote from: Angie on June 18, 2017, 10:04:56 AM
The details are negotiable. It's probably not going to be the same every time just because that would get boring fast.
I can also picture other ways, much more phallic to contribute as well ^^ but yeah we can come up with the details as we progress :P

Angie

I have declared that we are not using drawbacks. More out of personal preference. There's nothing saying you can't play it, and that I won't award benefits for willingly playing a character flaw, but the mechanic side of things is a no-go.

Kathyan

Oh, I thought you weren't sure yet. Well my character will of course still be overprotective ^^ but since the mechanics are a no go I guess she doesn't get the penalties either?