What is the Avatar Above You Thinking! (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:28:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belle33

Belle is like totally awesome!  *laughs*

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Despairs

---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Deamonbane

Today, Approval on E. Tomorrow, THE WORLD!
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Despairs

Look at me. Such a fine, sculpted back, no woman can resist me! (Reminds me of The pinky and the brain cartoon.)
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Captain Maltese

You know, I really should get a profile picture.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Despairs

I really need to find the other half of my mask. I keep being chased by women, who can't resist my handsome face. (Also, I'm sort of working on it.)

MelisaArtemis

Captain Maltese

"If I wave my tail really hard, my ears will flutter in the breeze!"

SapphireHaven

"I'm going to kill a whole bunch of people at tonight's show, and then demand an allowance from the opera house managers I permit to live. XD
O/O

Captain Maltese

SapphireHaven

O/O

Captain Maltese

"Ye wanna see something else that is black blue, wino?"

Despairs

SapphireHaven

"In fields where nothing grew but weeds, I found a flower at my feet."
O/O

CutiebyNight

I hope a blanket of snow doesn't accumulate between my cleavage again. So... very very awkward.

Despairs

"This is the life. It's a beautiful day, the birds are singing, there is no yelling. Most of all, my mother and my girlfriend are getting along with each other for once. Thank you god."

Captain Maltese

"Wow, my hair and face sure got glazed back there!"

Despairs

"You take one look at me and judge me, without even getting to know me. Pathetic!"

Beguile's Mistress

"Now that I have it what am I going to do with it?"

CaptainErotica

The scent of this flower reminds of his cologne.

Despairs

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

CaptainErotica

I think I see someone hiding in the closet.

Despairs

Step side sweet cheeks, let a man handle this.