Halo RP Interest Probe

Started by RabbitJanitor, April 12, 2013, 05:25:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowFox89

They aren't in Star Trek Online. A mini-gun phaser is like a gatling laser gun from Star Wars, shoots out a fuckton of energy bolts.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Carlissa

...Huh.

Wasn't Star Trek about exploration and blowing shit up with your ship?
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

ShadowFox89

Oh, it still is. But there are ground missions you do too ('away' missions).

But the best part is the space battles. Oh god the space battles. You can fight everyone from the Borg to Species 8472, to the Gorn and TOS versions of the Klingons.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Carlissa

How do you fight the Borg? Arnt they like, invincible? Don't they adapt to everything they touch or something?
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

ShadowFox89

Nope. You'll just have to play to find out, it's free-to-play ;)
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Carlissa

I don't have a computer that can handle the game though...

RabbitJanitor

My laptop is pretty shitty and it ran the game pretty well on low. Its not a very computer intensive game, Its sorta got a cartoon-ish look to it. I go to Level 50 i think. I really hated the away missions, but the space combat is fun. Last time i was on though, they needed to do some balancing between the Tactical, Engineering and Science ships.

ShadowFox89

It uses the same engine as Champions Online, which is why it's got a bit of a cartoonish look.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Carlissa

I have an Acer laptop from 2007. There is no way my computer can handle it.

thebobmaster

Why is no one posting in the main topic? The RP isn't dead already, is it?
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

RP Ideas:New and Approved!

PaladinZenaku

Work has me tied up. But I will try to post after I wake up. I just got home.

Edit
By the way do we have a OOC thread?
"Underneath the silvery moon,
Your path can still turn foul.
You'll know you've made a wretched move,
When werewolves start to howl."
~Shadowfang~
Alpha Male of Southern US Pack

Carlissa

Sorry that I haven't posted everyone. I've been working on my portfolio for college all week, so I haven't been able to sit down and write a post lately. I'll try to get one up once my portfolio is handed in.

Carlissa

Well, I posted. My brain is still burnt out from working on my portfolio, and I really didn't see that much I could post about anyway, so my post is kinda unimpressive.

The "Billy's love for pelicans" part was actually a lot longer than what I posted, but I thought that writing something irrelevant to the task at hand would be pointless and filler-ish, so I cut it short. My post still feels more about pelicans though.

Hopefully when my brain recovers I can write something a little bit better. But for what it's worth, enjoy.

PaladinZenaku

~Shadowfang~

ShadowFox89

I've been wondering when an OOC will be put up....
Call me Shadow
My A/A

PaladinZenaku

Same. But the real question is "Is this RP still alive?"
~Shadowfang~

Carlissa

To be fair, you don't need an OOC thread to post on the main thread. >.>

PaladinZenaku

As the sounds of a cricket echoes through the halls of this thread and RP but with a loud thud a elite thumps the cricket across the room. Amte looks around and sees no one and says to himself "Am I the only one here. Again I am alone."
~Shadowfang~

thebobmaster

I'm still here. There's just not much for me to do in the RP right now.
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

RP Ideas:New and Approved!

Carlissa

I'm still here. I was the last one to post...

PaladinZenaku

Well a month gone by without no post from anyone else. :-(
I wonder if rabbit and frelance even read these messages we are writing?
~Shadowfang~

Carlissa