The Fantasy Bi-Orgy (fantasy setting group free form game, need 2 more players)

Started by Chreestafer, September 02, 2015, 07:34:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GaGa88

Quote from: Etherealgirl on September 14, 2015, 01:15:27 PM
Chieftain looks like he could impregnate half the women there, and still have stamina left over for masturbation. :O

Akyralana will be excited by him, lol.
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

Etherealgirl

Elf

Chreestafer

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Elf

If Dame does joins us we will have an odd number and if we are going for established couples we would one more person for that.

Speaking of couples, GaGa and I are the only ones to have put our two characters together as a couple.

Personally I don't care if all the other characters come to the "celebration" singly or as a pair, also having extra ladies does not hurt my feelings any either. We already have the two gay ladies, which I kinda thought would be coming together as a pair, what difference would it be if another female arrived without a counter part. I know GaGa wants to exercise her Bi nature and do some all girls scenes.

Etherealgirl

Well I'm excited to start, if someone wants to come with me as an establish couple, I am all for it! :D

Angel Fire

If you wish, Etherealgirl, we could make it official and have Nadre and Sera as a couple... Possibly meeting on the way to the celebration and treaty alliance.
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

Etherealgirl

We could do that, or we could have them as an actual couple, maybe have been dating for a couple of months?

Angel Fire

Having them as an actual couple can work.  I am sure that there will be wonderful stories to tell between them and some good music to be played along the way. *Smiles*
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.

Etherealgirl

Angel Fire

Sounds good.  I'll do that when I can get a break from work. *Smiles*

Chreestafer

Well in truth I never gave pdragon the ok to join, and Mr barbarian never posted his character sheet here before being ok'd so that's why it's a bit off at the moment.
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Lord Rupert Everton

Apologies on the posting thing. Additionally I'm cool going stag or coupled.

Greenwoodtree

"Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to say can find no voice.  Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart."

Let's only say what our Hearts desire.
~Rumi

My Requests:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=243061.0
My Apologies: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=224775.0
My Preferences:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=56044

Chreestafer

Dantes, did you wish to be my other half as well as post your CS in the accepted thread.
Ons and Offs
F-List

Greenwoodtree

Quote from: Chreestafer on September 15, 2015, 08:05:14 PM
Dantes, did you wish to be my other half as well as post your CS in the accepted thread.

Sure!
And also,
This is my 1st group game and I am sadly lacking in the knowledge of how it works.  Can someone share the approved thread and I will post there.  TBH, IRL my DM just cancelled our tabletop game indefinitely so I came here seeking some mental stimulation  >:) and joined 2 group games.  Even though I DM a homebrew campaign, it's not the same as being a player....

"Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to say can find no voice.  Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart."

Let's only say what our Hearts desire.
~Rumi

My Requests:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=243061.0
My Apologies: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=224775.0
My Preferences:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=56044

Elf

Well we're glad to have you here so we can help with your "Mental Stimulation."

Here is the link you requested.
The Fantasy Bi-Orgy Acceptance / Out of Character Thread

Chreestafer

It's official! Dantes and I are newly weds hahaha.  We coupled up so we can start with 3 couples and off the bat and others can join in at a laterrible date once they're squared away.
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

This is of course if the other 2, pdragon and chieftain want to be a couple.
Ons and Offs
F-List

Etherealgirl

Elf

Chreestafer

Work should be easy today so once I get home I'll get a startup post going.  Feel free all to post in the ooc thread now
Ons and Offs
F-List