D'You Want to Play Questions? 2011.08.13

Started by Mordred, August 13, 2011, 02:09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zaphod

Ah ah ah ah ah oh yess yesssss, oh my god, yessss, I have been in a moment like that! ;)

Ever wished you could have the one thing that you can never have?

Lycana

Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Zaphod

Lycana

My thoughts? "Hmm what is he thinking?"
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Zaphod

Yes, you don't think before...ermm..biting? ;)

Lycana

Me? Bite? Well, if maybe if you ask real nicely? ;)

Zaphod

Would rough be nice in your book? ;)

Lycana

Rough, soft, sweet, hard... Isn't that all nice in anyone's book, love? ;)

Zaphod

Lycana

Ah but don't they all try to end with the same happy story? ;)

Zaphod

Is the bath house a little crowded at the moment? ;)

Lycana

Hmm I don't believe so. Care to go check? XD

Zaphod

Oh! I just might, but is it true it's all slippery in there? :P

Lycana

Zaphod

Lycana

I could be ^-^ Don't you know I like to joke around?

Zaphod

Lycana

Oh, sweetie, don't you know I'm an open book? ;)

Zaphod

Is there an earth shattering climax at the end of the book? ;)

Lycana

Zaphod

Lycana

Naturally! Don't you know asking is the best way to get an answer? :P

Zaphod

Lycana

No. Come on, hon, don't you know it is a heck yes?!?!

Zaphod

That's great, but will my kinkyness be a problem for you? :P