Eternal Snow's 1 to 1 search thread: Seeking Black dagger brotherhood fans.

Started by Dabi, December 24, 2017, 05:42:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dabi

Please do not post here personal message me in stead thank you

Currently craving: Black dagger brotherhood J.R.ward RP/Dark series by christine Feehan/Yuri On ice

Introduction:

My name is Eternal snow, you can go ahead and call me Snow. I'm in my mid twenties (Female) I consider myself to be an advanced literate writer.  I have  recently come back from hiatus and back in full swing looking for other writers who enjoy fandoms and OCs.

I am very active when it comes to posting but weekends due to my line of work as a delivery Driver will be at a slower pace so please bare that in mind but business will resume as normal after Monday or possibly Sunday depending on the level of deliveries and the pace we were at.  I have a disability that hugely affects my writing. I get confused with Write/Right. But now I've started to proof read my writing so it's less of a problem for you but feel free to point that out to me if I miss a word that's in a in correct usage or any criticism is grateful. As I see it as helpful.

And as always please feel free to tell me if you're no longer interested in any stories. Honesty is the best policey with me.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

What can I give you as a writing partner:

* I can play seme, seke, uke. My preferred choice at the moment is Dominant Uke or Power bottom. I will be happy to double for the right person.
* I can be as active or as little as you prefer.
* I can play more than one character.
* I can do E-mails or thread only.
* I can post multiple paragraphs as much as you wish.
* I love discussing where the Plot could end up.
* I love contributing to the plot throughout the early stages and throughout the PLOT it's self.
_________________________________________________________________________________

What do I want from a partner to write with?

* I am currently looking for Seme's/Switches or Submissive Seme's/Romantic.
* I am currently looking for people who know the Black dagger brotherhood series/J.R ward.
* I am currently looking for someone who can write more than 5+ paragraphs.
* I am currently looking for than one character.
* Someone that is good at communicating and shares the right values of what is expected.
* Good at letting me know what they are thinking about the RP. So if you're not happy have the balls to say so. Or not happy or satisfied with my writing. If you start delaying it because of that, I will know if somethings wrong but I appreciate  the honesty coming from you.
* Any posts that are longer than 3+ weeks I will think the RP is dead. Unless notified or a valid reason is given, I may decline you for future Rp's.
_________________________________________________________________________________