News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Re: Last One Wins

Started by EpitomyofShyness, December 04, 2009, 07:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistress Maro

-comes up behind Lucinda taking the Win out of her hand giving her a quick kiss on the cheek before running off.-
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Lucinda

*twists her head to catch a Smooch on the lips. Keeps the win *
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Chevalier des Poissons

-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Lucinda

Holds out her hand and taps her foot until the win is brought to her. Naughty boy!
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

Chevalier des Poissons

-shakes head with the win and runs-

A & A

Lucinda

Taps her foot one more time. Gets win.

Chevalier des Poissons

Nevah! -steals Lucinda and takes her with his win-

A & A

Lucinda

Wearing a confused look as she hurtles along under shamblers arm, still holding the win.

Chevalier des Poissons

-Takes Lucinda to a hidden place and smirks- Mwa haaha

A & A

Dramen

Was already at place Shambler thought was hidden... takes win and leaves... ha

Lucinda

Sits in the dark alone holding win, and wondering what Dramen actually took...

Chevalier des Poissons

-does unspeakable things to Lucinda, so she can never tell anyone about it- HA!

A & A

Lucinda

protests and pretends not to enjoy it, refusing to give up her win.

Chevalier des Poissons

-oes more unspeakable things to Lucinda. This time, however, does everything on her On's list-

A & A

Dramen

Looks down and sees large win shaped rock in his hands...  curses and throws it down... Returns to hidden place and sees...   :o...  quickly takes the real win and backs out unable to take eyes away....

Lucinda

Completly forgets about winning as shambler makes her fantasies come true and takes her right to the limit while Dramen watches *double shiver*

Chevalier des Poissons

-Makes all her fantasies come true again and again- :3

A & A

Lucinda

*shudders a last time and passes out. With a smile on her face*

Chevalier des Poissons

-Keeps Lucinda to him while she is out- :3

A & A

Lucinda

Hangs limp in his arms. Sneaking the win as she does ;-)

Chevalier des Poissons

-does one of her On's to her as she seems to recover ;3-

A & A

Dramen

Thinks Shambler is the unanimous choice for the actual winner in this thread... :P

*watches __  snatches win back __ watches*

Lucinda

*warns shambler* keep teasing like that and I'll drag you to another thread for specifics ;-)

Chevalier des Poissons

Quote from: Lucinda on January 19, 2010, 02:04:31 PM
*warns shambler* keep teasing like that and I'll drag you to another thread for specifics ;-)

-does all her on's again to check if she is really going to do that ;3 -

A & A

Lucinda

*giggles and wonders if he has even seen all her ons!* think further flirting here may annoy other players. PM me if you like. X *wins*