Can you make it in Hollywood? (NC-H) - Interest Check

Started by Tears in the Rain, January 22, 2009, 06:39:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tears in the Rain

I would like to do an interest check for a game based on the Hollywood lifestyle. This would be a human NC group game, only because you never know what will happen.

Just imagine…you could be a rising star, established star, agent, photographer, gold digger, club owner…anything you can think of that would fit into the big city life.

Most of the situations will be events of some sorts…after parties, promotional events, charity balls, opening night, party…things like that.

So, anyone want to be a star?

"All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain."

My Ons and Offs | My Wish List

Farrel Randolf

*scribbles name on contract and passes his soul over* Sign me up. I'm interested  8)
This life is filled with hurt, when happiness doesn't work, trust me and take my hand, when the lights go out you'll understand...

Ons & Offs , The Dark Valley , The Ties That Bind , The Revolution

OwenNo6

My On and Off list

My other on/off list

Let the Priests of the Raven of dawn, no longer in deadly black, with hoarse note curse the sons of joy. Nor his accepted brethren, whom tyrant, he calls free: lay the bound or build the roof. Nor pale religious letchery call that virginity, that wishes but acts not!

For every thing that lives is Holy.

Coolbod8

Definately would be interested in something in the hollywood world, PM me if you wanna chat about it.

Tears in the Rain

Thanks, guys. This is a great start. I'm surprised we haven't got any women interested yet...

Looks like I'll be having lots of fun, lol.

jouzinka

Story status: Not Available
Life Status: Just keep swimming...
Working on: N/A

Tears in the Rain

Belladonna1

Woman/star #2 here!! ;)

err...guess that would be #3, rather!
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.   On's & Off's are up!

BigBuckBob

Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?
I am disappoinment width you're grammer.

Tanglefoot

I would be interested as well. I almost made it as a film director so it would be fun to play the game of what if. So if you need a rising in fame indie director...I am your man.
We are all strangers in a strange land, longing for home, but not quite knowing what or where home is. We glimpse it sometimes in our dreams, or as we turn a corner, and suddenly there is a strange, sweet familiarity that vanishes almost as soon as it comes...

Tears in the Rain

Awesome. I'll be setting it up here soon. Please PM me your characters and we can get started. I should have everything ready by tonight.

OwenNo6

sweet, two indie directors that have given Universal Studios the finger!

I'm reprising a role as an independant filmmaker as well, this should be fun.
My On and Off list

My other on/off list

Let the Priests of the Raven of dawn, no longer in deadly black, with hoarse note curse the sons of joy. Nor his accepted brethren, whom tyrant, he calls free: lay the bound or build the roof. Nor pale religious letchery call that virginity, that wishes but acts not!

For every thing that lives is Holy.

Aiden

Ohh man...

I want to join...but I want an entourage!!!
(like the show)

Tears in the Rain

That's fine. You can write about your groupies following you around. ^.^

Diabolus Lupus

Sign me up, but I want to keep my soul thanks. ^_^

so, what kind of information would you need on a character?

Tears in the Rain

jouzinka

Not sure how quickly I can muster up the bio, but I'll try to do it asap. ;)
Story status: Not Available
Life Status: Just keep swimming...
Working on: N/A

Tears in the Rain

No rush. I'm planning on making the first event be a party at the club. So, people can arrive once they are ready. :D

Clio

Ooh! *raises hand* Pick me!

Since I'm an actress who's auditioned in LA and the like, I'd love to play a young starlet. Maybe the cliche girl from a small town who gets taken advantage of by managers or directors who think she'll be easy to control...I'll send the bio.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Tears in the Rain

BentNotBroken

OHhh, I want in! :) I wanna play a young soap opera actress who gets her big break in a film with Aiden's character!! :)

Tears in the Rain

Aysleen

I'm interested, and already have a 'movie star' character in another thread I'd like to bring in...would that be okay?
Ons and Offs
* I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, Sir, because I'm not myself you see.
*We're all mad here.
* If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is,
because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
*Curiouser and curiouser.

Tears in the Rain

BentNotBroken