The Fantasy Bi-Orgy (fantasy setting group free form game, need 2 more players)

Started by Chreestafer, September 02, 2015, 07:34:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Etherealgirl

Elf

Quote from: Etherealgirl on September 08, 2015, 11:24:09 AM
Most of my games seem to be at a stand still. But that's ok.

*hugz again* Ah I know what that's like. I have some that have seen no changes in weeks.

la dame en noir

Hi! I am definitely interested. This past weekend has sparked my muse again. I had the chance to read fanfiction erotica out loud with my favorite voice actor at Dragon Con...so my creative juices are definitely flowing.
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Elf

Quote from: la dame en noir on September 08, 2015, 12:00:04 PM
Hi! I am definitely interested. This past weekend has sparked my muse again. I had the chance to read fanfiction erotica out loud with my favorite voice actor at Dragon Con...so my creative juices are definitely flowing.

Oh, now that sounds like fun. Am definitely envious.

la dame en noir

It was a LOT of fun. I got a standing ovation and compliments several times by the voice actor himself.
A&A | FxF |

Greenwoodtree

Since I've been reading and lurking, I'll chime in  - I have not been assigned to anyone yet. ;)

I agree that a large, exorbitant display of a ceremony should happen, and I picture it in some great hall with cathedral ceilings and all people from all walks of life are in attendance (easily 5,000 or more).  And the sex will happen within a luxuriously well-draped 'bandstand' in the center of the room, perhaps with transparent drapes, layers of them in reds and golds and deep blues, and with only subtle candle-light within, allowing the perception of writhing bodies for all the onlookers.  Sounds would of course travel... (getting excited)

Just an FYI, I am a DM IRL, and love the details. 
"Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to say can find no voice.  Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart."

Let's only say what our Hearts desire.
~Rumi

My Requests:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=243061.0
My Apologies: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=224775.0
My Preferences:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=56044

Elf

Quote from: la dame en noir on September 08, 2015, 12:04:07 PM
It was a LOT of fun. I got a standing ovation and compliments several times by the voice actor himself.

I would have loved to have been there and experienced that.

Quote from: JsHLDantes on September 08, 2015, 12:07:20 PM
Since I've been reading and lurking, I'll chime in  - I have not been assigned to anyone yet. ;)

I agree that a large, exorbitant display of a ceremony should happen, and I picture it in some great hall with cathedral ceilings and all people from all walks of life are in attendance (easily 5,000 or more).  And the sex will happen within a luxuriously well-draped 'bandstand' in the center of the room, perhaps with transparent drapes, layers of them in reds and golds and deep blues, and with only subtle candle-light within, allowing the perception of writhing bodies for all the onlookers.  Sounds would of course travel... (getting excited)

Just an FYI, I am a DM IRL, and love the details. 

Speaking of being assigned a partner. Do you have a preference as to who that might be?

That sounds absolutely wonderful.

Sounds like you run a great game.

Etherealgirl

Chreestafer

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Etherealgirl

Say, would there be any bonuses to the different factions of a child was conceived during the ceremony?

la dame en noir

What kind of characters are here so far? That way I don't repeat anything.
A&A | FxF |

Angel Fire

So far,  we have an elf, a dragonborn, a halfling (who is gay) and two half elves (one of them is gay) for sure that I van see.  There could possibly be a mermaid coming soon but the CS isn't made out yet.  Hope that helps.
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

GaGa88

You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

Chreestafer

Quote from: la dame en noir on September 08, 2015, 01:23:00 PM
What kind of characters are here so far? That way I don't repeat anything.

We'll do also have a barbarian kind somewhere in there :)

My friend was playing a drow, she was my counterpart, but real life got in the way.
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

Once we get everyones character sheet we can start! :)

Also, interest for the game is always open, so any new players can be added in at one point.
Ons and Offs
F-List

Elf

We also still need to work out who is paired with who to start out with. It seems pretty obvious that the two gay ladies will be one couple, but that is the only pairing that is obvious.

pdragon

Hope it's not too late to throw my own hat into the race

Name: Lillian Rocsburrow
Race: Human
Tagged partner: None yet
Sexuality: Bi-Sexual
Photo:
current
glory days

Class/Profession: Alchemist/Merchant (Former Red Hood)

Personality: Lillian has both the business savvy of a wealthy merchant, and the charisma and cunning of a snake oil salesman. Being a former werewolf hunter Lilly has learned to live and die on her wit and sense of showmanship, being able to manipulate foes into letting their guard down, or charm allies to fight to their last breath for her. While most of her sweet, charming personality may come off as manufactured or forced, she is really a very caring person, and more honest than most apothecaries traveling the roads. However with that sweetness comes an adventurous nature and penchant for mischief.

History/Bio: Lillian was born amongst the ranks of the Red Hoods, an order of huntresses specializing in the eradication of werewolves and other bestial monsters. From a young age she was trained in the ways of the hunt, and excelled in using alchemy to create indirect hunting methods, such as poisoning, ambushing, and trapping. Under the Red Hood's banner she innovated many new potions and weapons used for hunting beasts , however her career was cut short as she met her significant other and decided to settle down, not wanting to put her potential future family at risk by staying involved in the order's business. Now she makes her way as a merchant, selling potions and infused weapons to young adventurers in need. However while she is formally no longer a Red Hood, whenever she develops a particularly potent new potion or bomb she is quick to pass the recipe on to her sisters, continuing to support them from behind the front lines.

Extra Notes: Is a woman, but has been known to use potions to temporarily grant herself a little extra "manliness" when seducing other women.
Gear: Lightly reinforced leather corset, red hooded cloak, basket and pack full of all kinds of alchemist potions, supplies, and explosives
Fears: Large packs of a werewolves, being taken off guard
Casual Ons: Witty, humorous partners, people with money, sweets
Casual Offs: Wolves/Dogs,
Sexual Ons: Experimenting with potions, light body modification (nothing horrific), "playing the boy", Group Sex/Gang Bangs
Sexual Offs: Too much hair, Overly rough/dominant partners, biting/scratching (triggers bad memories)
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

Etherealgirl

Elf

Awesome! If Dame and GaGa get Character sheets up we will have an extra female and would need another male.

GaGa88

Been having some family issues this week, feeling slightly emotionally drained but am feeling better so I will do my utmost to get one up today.

GaGa88

If there's anything you'd like me to edit or elaborate on, please let me know!

Name: Princess Akyralana Kai
Race: Mermaid/Elf halfbreed
Tagged partner: Prince Casrail Feraemaras
Sexuality: bisexual
Photo:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Class/Profession: Royalty
Personality: Akyralana is kind and caring, empathetic towards all animals and will protect those she loves with every fiber of her being. When she loves, she loves fiercely and is extremely loyal. She is mercurial as in she can be as cold as the Atlantic and can be as warm as the Pacific. The mermaid is highly intelligent and tries not to act as if she is better than anyone else. She has knowledge of magic, but uses it only when deemed necessary by herself.
History/Bio: Her father is the king of Galeth and her mother is the daugther of the king and queen of the Elven kingdom of Etherilith. She has always divided her time under the sea and above on land with her mother. She is young, but old enough to know what she wants and she so wants to experience love. She loves the sea but has grown quite fond of dry land. Mostly the music. It had taken a while for her to get the hang of it, but she really enjoys spending time amongst the humans. Her father doesn't like not knowing where she is so he gets angry when she sneaks above surface, but she craves more than an underwater life.
Akyralana met Casrail one day while she was spending time with her mother and grandparents in Etherilith, she was pretty much enamored with the prince at first sight. She had never felt that way around any male before. They had spent more and more time together, the infatuation was clearly mutual. It had taken a month or two for her to reveal that she was only half elf, she never knew how others would react but he seemed to be excited about that fact that she was half mermaid. Casrail suggested that they should be wed to forge a stronger alliance between Etherilith and Saldaron, also an alliance between Saldaron and the underwater kingdom of Galeth.
She was slightly skeptical about being married to someone so soon after meeting them, but she accepted. They'd only been married close to 3 months when they'd agreed to attend the ceremony as representatives of their respective kingdoms.
Extra Notes: She is okay with being called Kyra or Lana when she gives someone permission.
Gear:  Seashells to remind her of her undersea home, a dress or two (even though she won't really need them), and a necklace (that she never removes) bearing the royal symbols of her people (one for her father and one for her mother).
Fears: Fishermen, sharks, and not much else.
Casual Ons: Intelligent conversations, confidence, reading, risque clothing, music.
Casual Offs: Arrogance/cockiness, ignorance, small talk.
Sexual Ons: Teasing, exhibitionism, voyeurism, slight pain, maybe a little blood, anal, oral sex.
Sexual Offs: Straight up bestiality, bathroom play, massive amounts of pain and/or blood.

Chreestafer

Quote from: GaGa88 on September 11, 2015, 08:32:22 PM
If there's anything you'd like me to edit or elaborate on, please let me know!

Name: Akyralana Kai
Race: Halfling, mermaid and elf
Tagged partner: nobody yet, looking.
Sexuality: bisexual
Photo:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Class/Profession: Royalty
Personality: Akyralana is kind and caring, empathetic towards all animals and will protect those she loves with every fiber of her being. When she loves, she loves fiercely and is extremely loyal. She is mercurial as in she can be as cold as the Atlantic and can be as warm as the Pacific. The mermaid is highly intelligent and tries not to act as if she is better than anyone else. She has knowledge of magic, but uses it only when deemed necessary by herself.
History/Bio: Her father is the king of their kingdom of merfolk and her mother is the daugther of an elven king and queen. She has always divided her time under the sea and above on land with her mother. She is young, but old enough to know what she wants and she so wants to experience love. She loves the sea but has grown quite fond of dry land. Mostly the music and all the amazing technology. It had taken a while for her to get the hang of it, but she really enjoys spending time amongst the humans. Her father doesn't like not knowing where she is so he gets angry when she sneaks above surface, but she craves more than an underwater life.
She is quite free-spirited so when her father had been looking for volunteers amongst his daughters, Lana jumped at the chance to be a part of the ceremony. Fully-knowing what it entailed, the king was uncertain about his youngest being there but she finally talked him into it.
Extra Notes:  She doesn't mind being called Kyra or Lana, if she gives the person permission.
Gear: An iPod, some seashells, a dress or two (even though she won't really need them), and a necklace (that she never removes) bearing the royal symbols of her people (one for her father and one for her mother).
Fears: Fishermen, sharks, and not much else.
Casual Ons: Intelligent conversations, confidence, reading, risque clothing, music.
Casual Offs: Arrogance/cockiness, ignorance, small talk.
Sexual Ons: Teasing, exhibitionism, voyeurism, slight pain, maybe a little blood, anal, oral sex.
Sexual Offs: Straight up bestiality, bathroom play, massive amounts of pain and/or blood.

All good except 2 things.  Halfling is its own race of small folk, you'd be considered a half breed, and we're setting this in a fantasy world so there would be no ipod.
Ons and Offs
F-List

GaGa88

I'm happy to make those changes. :)

I'll edit the CS to reflect them!

Edited!

Elf

Okay, which of you lovely ladies wants to be the wife of my Elf prince?