My cravings (F looking for M character)

Started by Elina, June 10, 2010, 11:39:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elina

I am interested in writing a vampire romance, heavy on the romance.  Characters can be in high school (obviously, 16+), college, or even a little older than that.  It'll be an adult RP, but I'm more interested in writing the romance than making it a highly sexual story.  I'd like something long-term.  Your character would be a male vampire.  Mine would be human female.  The existence of vampires is NOT known.  Nothing too extreme in this one.

Before contacting me, please look at my o/o page and maybe even a couple of my posts to make sure we are compatible.  My posts vary greatly in length depending on my partner, so I can match you as long as you're not giving me one to two lines.  That kind of brevity doesn't work for me.

If you're interested, please PM me.

I'm wanting to write a story about pregnancy.  It would be a romance, and possibly long-term.  A lot of the details are negotiable, so I'm leaving this vague.

I'm looking to write a slow romance between two best friends. I'd like to write the female, and am looking for someone to write the male.  I'd like it to be a long-term story where they slowly become aware of each other, eventually end up being lovers. The RP would contain sex, but this would be much more about telling their story, and not just a sexual RP (although once they have sex, it can be kind of kinky, I'm fine with that).  I just don't want the only focus of the story to be sexual.

Elina