Troubles in the Underdark

Started by Darthvegeta800, October 13, 2008, 04:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darthvegeta800

Troubles in the Underdark:
[VAN] - [BON-E] - [NC-H] (discuss up front)

As a Drow Valsharess (Houseleader) or High Priestess, your rivals are many and the slightest weakness can be turned against you.
As the other Houses have noticed that the slaveraids against the surface of your House have encountered several failures and that you yourself have lost much political capital through their machinations, your House seems close to falling.
In the harsh, sadistic and brutal matriarchal society of the Underdark, the Drow stand ever ready to backstab each other to rise through the ranks. Already potential successors and rivals have readied their blades and if assassination will fail, their troops may march against you to avenge the past glories you reaped to their great contempt. Through political machination, assassinations and violence you may yet be able to turn the tide... but how

I'm basically looking for someone to play the female lead. She'd have to be a cruel harsh mistress, ambitious and cunning, intelligent but not perfect. She has weaknesses, vices and a lot of enemies.
The male 'lead' would be her righthandman/bodyguard/Lover. Possibly her son, brother or just a secret lover.
The romance in the story would be twisted and usually surface 'indirectly' as female Drow would not show weakness and the male Drow is not likely to do so either.
Sexual intercourse during the plot would be equally twisted, somewhat bdsm'ish to a degree, definitely kinky.
The main plot would heavily focus on intrigue of course and either the fall and following rise or the struggle for survival of a House.
Preferably i'd have the female lead older than the male -> She's been in power for a while now but the packs of enemies swarm in more and more.

I wouldn't mind doing a plot with Dark Elves from Warhammer either.

Doomsday

Interested because I've read all the Drow books in the Forgotten Realms, but what do those tags at the beginning mean ([VAN] - [BON-E] - [NC-H])?

Rhapsody

Quote from: HPDDJ on October 13, 2008, 06:33:24 PM
Interested because I've read all the Drow books in the Forgotten Realms, but what do those tags at the beginning mean ([VAN] - [BON-E] - [NC-H])?

VAN = Vanilla
BON-E = Bondange Exotic
NC-H = Non-Consensual Human

:)
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

Doomsday

Quote from: Rhapsody on October 13, 2008, 07:42:17 PM
VAN = Vanilla
BON-E = Bondange Exotic
NC-H = Non-Consensual Human

:)

Sounds fun.

Darthvegeta800

Well i prefer men to play men and women to play women. But if nobody else pokes me, the role is yours.

Btw... Seifer rocks. He's one of my two favourite FF chars ever. Shadow and Seifer lol.  ;D

Doomsday

Quote from: Darthvegeta800 on October 14, 2008, 12:26:33 PM
Well i prefer men to play men and women to play women. But if nobody else pokes me, the role is yours.

Btw... Seifer rocks. He's one of my two favourite FF chars ever. Shadow and Seifer lol.  ;D

I probably won't play, but I am stating it's a good idea. Also, do you want it to be one on one? I've always thought a group underdark RP would be awesome.

Also I was looking around the stock avatars, and I decided Seifer indeed rocks.