Day at the Beach (incest)

Started by gnoah, February 17, 2009, 07:37:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gnoah

The Johnson family decides to head out together on a family vacation to the coast, Dad books a resort and they hop into the car and drive about 10 hours.  When they arrive to the Resort it is late and the staff has placed the key for their Villa out in a box for them.  Being very tierd from the long drive they all hit the hay that night, the villa has enough rooms that mom and dad share one and the kids share one (we can adjust based on how many are interested)  Kids need to be 16+

The next morning Dad gets up first and walks out onto the balcony onto the beach and see's a couple tanning totally naked.  He though that was odd then he looked at the resort pamphlet.  "All Nude Resort"  What had he done.

The RP will start right after dad (me) reads that in the pamphlet.  I'm thinking that this will lead to a lot family on family but if the family fills up then we can look into adding some staff.

Drop a message for what you would like to play (if you want to play dad I am open to playing something else also but I would like to play dad)

Tom

Hey. I like this idea a lot. I'd love playing the 16 year old daughter.

gnoah

awesome, I would love see everyone post a short bio on here (name/age/pic/short history)

gnoah

Frank Johnson
age 39
Loving father and husband, always tried to make the whole family happy often at his own expense.  He and his wife have a very health sexual relationship which includes lots of amateur photography and a little bit of swinging a few times.