Multiple ideas based of pictures

Started by sansa, May 21, 2013, 05:59:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sansa

Ideas based off photos

Seeking a dominate M or F for these ideas and someone to brainstorm off different routes we could go with.
Some have potential for a group RP (small group)

Birthday Girl
On her twenty first birthday, Serena wakes up the next morning unable to remember the night. Most get drunk on her birthday but she was also drugged. But by who and why?
Potential pair ups: (some potential for three ways)
brother x sister
mother x daughter
father x daughter
brothers friend x sister
brothers girlfriend x sister
stranger (bartender, man at bar/club, someone from college or a professor?)
ex boyfriend or obsessive boy and her
boyfriend and his friends
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Your Mine Now:
Sarah made the mistake to wish for her brother to be taken. And now she must pay. Take her instead. And now, Jareth has his beautiful queen. Or slave is she? Unable to return home, Sarah must learn to adapt and serve her new king so he will not take her brother or harm her family
Idea off this picture from Labyrinth.

Threatened by the knife
Young Isabelle in a medieval world finds herself threatened by an imposing man of power. When she tries to leave, his skilled arm pins her against the wall to stay with him forever. Fearful of the skilled man, she feels trapped and stays at his side.
Pairup possibilities:
king x daughter
king x slave/whore
prince x whore
prince x sister
arranged marriage- princess & prince
knight x lady
young queen x knight
kidnapped princess x pirate
kidnapped princess x "evil" king/prince
evil queen x princess from another land (kidnapped)

On a ship sailing from England to Spain to meet the prince, Elizabeth finds herself dealing with a fearsome pirate who kidnaps her and kills her men. Will he hold her ransom or keep her?
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)