News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

[MUL] A spiders musings

Started by Spider, May 13, 2008, 01:14:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spider

Hello everybody

Spider is back and he looking for some rp

These are my ideas of stories, any questions or intrests feel free to PM

Shadowrun game  [BON] 
Im currently looking for one to two people to play a Shadowrun game. It will mainly be freeform going towards system lite when combat. You dont need to know any rules really, I know the system I know the world. If you do its a plus, if you dont Im a rather patient teacher.

So what is Shadowrun you ask?
Shadowrun is a Cyberpunk world ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyberpunk ) which generally focuses on high tech and low life, its set in the near future with a twist, in the world of Shadowrun magic has awoken once more, dragons roam the world and humanity... or rather metahumanity now have elves, dwarves, orcs and even trolls among them, along with handfulls of local variations of the human race.
( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadowrun )
It is a dark world and I intend to play it as such, human rights are minimal when you dont have a SIN (system identification number) crime is high, megacorporations want the best from you (your money) and many many darker things lurk within the alleys of the city.

A Shadowrunner is a person working on the wrong side of the law mainly for corporation, normal jobs for them are, resource aquirement (kidnapping a doc or prof from one company and making him apart of another), sabotage, industrial spionage, breaking and entering, wet jobs, body guarding, security and other things when companies or private people with money dont want to be connected to the act.

Im mainly looking for a woman to solo with to write about a twoman team of shadowrunners going through the adrenaline rush of their everyday life of doding bullets, watching out for backstabbing Johnssons (workgivers) and other work/life hazards.
Im considering expanding it to perhaps a threeman team for a love triangle game with either M/F/F or M/F/M depending on the intrest I get for it.

So who is up for a game of High tech, High magic, low life, dark, actionfilled and erotically laced game?

Spider

Other ideas in work or wished for games

When the Sun kissed the Moon [UN VAN to NC-E]
Exalted game [freeform or very very light system]
In an age long a go known as the Golden Age, also known as the First Age, the Primordials grip on the world have been loosened, the chosen of the gods, The Solar Exalted, Chosen of the Unconquered Sun their mates and closest allies The Chosen of Moon, The Lunar Exalted. Unknown to all the Primordials cursed the Exalted, and their Curse threw many Solars into Madness or Decadence and those who suffered the most, where their close ones, their mates and friends. In the end their rein of terror ended in their Ursurption. Now ages have past and the Dragonblooded, The chosen of the Elemental Dragons Rule the world, the Lunars have retreated to the four corners of the world. Hidden away from the Scarlett Empire. And a new dawn appears. The Chosen of the Suns souls return from their prison. A new hope has come to the world.
Will old lovers from the first age are reunited. For better and for worse, old memories, old pains. And are they willing to pick up where it went wrong the last time?
Chars: A newly Exalted Solar (man/woman) and the surviving Lunar (man/woman), now the Lunar must guide the Solar to become a better person then he/she was, and change the world to the better.

Streets of Freedom (title still pending) [UN VAN to NC-E]
A one or one or Three person game, mainly based on Mutants and Masterminds 2E [freeform, light system if three players]
How does superpowers affect your lovelife? How do they affect your relationship with others? And how do your lovelife affect your work in tights?
Freedom City, Americas Largest Metropolis. Home of Millions protected by Americas finest super heroes and target of its worst enemies and villains. Freedom League, Atom Family and many more. But many other heroes try to make their own living. Fighting crime and minor threats that the "Big boys" rarely have time for as they fight to save The World and Freedom City.
Possible story concept: Two Superheroes/Crimefighters cross paths, realizing their "hunting grounds" are overlapping. Friction and perhaps even fighting is assured, but is there more to it? Might there even be attraction?
Optionally a Batman/Catwoman relation of its own flavor. Where one part is a criminal/small villan

Dragonrider [NC-E]  Taken
A female knight is sent to slay the fierce dragon who been harrowing the boarderlands of the kingdom. She takes her trusty steed, armor, sword and lance and journey through the kingdom, far from civilization. In the mountains she finds the dragons den, though to her suprise no dragon emerges. She dares the foul beasts den and finds empty. Though as she is about to leave, her trusty steed squeels in pain, and she finds that the dragon killed it and have started to eat it. The dragon is not large by dragon standards, only somewhat larger then a horse. But more powerful, and is now blocking the only exit from the cave.

The story is about the knight finding the young dragon less intrested in eating or fighting her, but for some odd reason recognizing her as female. To the Knights despair the dragon will court and attempt to mate her, fighting merely seems to edge the beast on. The dragon is intelligent and sly, but is unable to speak, and later she will find out it understands some of the things she want. The knight most likely not like or enjoy the dragons intrest in her, it doesnt allow her to leave the cave without him, but it is caring, it hunts for her, provides for her and shows its affection for her. Will the Knights feelings change? She surely doesnt want to stay in this cave for the rest of her life? But how can she escape the dragon? And how can she travel such a long distance by foot? OR does she even have to?  What if she finds a new steed? Her armor she can repair, the old saddle can be modified... with a bit of wit and convincing she might again travel the world as a knight with honor, but this time with a dragon as her steed. Perhaps insane... but its her only chance.

A quirky story indeed with many emotional twists and turns, stockholm syndrome and an attempt to return to civilisation.

Mech story [UN VAN to EX]
Im currently looking for a Mecha story (large robots usually used for military or heroic purposes), the story, setting and plot Id like to work out with the player interested in it. It can take anything from a Anime spin to a darker Mechwarrior spin or even a Steampunk fantasy game. Im very flexible when it comes to stories and setting ideas. I merely would enjoy a game involving, Mechas and/or powersuits and/or biomechanical/magicconstructs. Be it cute Alien girls seducing the hero, the warrior and her biomechanical partner in their wanderings through the wartorn lands. There are countless of ideas to be spun from the concept and I am more then willing to bounce ideas. Just give me a PM

High Magic [UN VAN to EX] Taken
Magic, a most wonderful tool, a building stone in the worlds that be, connecting all with its widereaching powers. The power to change, to shape and control our world and life for better or worse. Im looking for a scenario which would be an experiment within the world of fantasy, for now it will be rather loosely defined since the myriad of ideas in my head would take to long to write down, the focus is magic and magics effects on life in the world of fantasy, sexually specifically. Does the High Mage use magic to pleasure his partner, to make her submit, to bind her? How does the Warlock use the same? And if his intents are ill? Using magic to take what he pleases? Or make his victim wish for it.. or make the victims body act against its owners wishes?
Of course it doesnt end there, what effect does sex/strong emotions have upon magic? Does the candles flame burn higher when the Sorceress enjoys a sinful night?  The storys focus as said is magic, but magic is nothing without its wielder, thus as always the characters take the spotlight. Who are they? A seemingly coldhearted Elven High Mage who really has a thing for the young human apprentice or The Warlock and his victim? Or is it The young apprentice with a crush on the seductive Sorceress? The Summoner and his Demonette?
As said the oppertunities are endless, which one would you enjoy playing?
(Thanks for reading this Spider idea rant :) )

Dark Story
I am now looking for something dark to play, an abusive game, be it Kidnapping, Rough rape, Gore or Snuff, or a combination of them all. Im curious about the darker fantasies that wander around inside of my head and want to explore them deeper. Either as a short game or a longer game depending on the preferences of the writing partner. There will be no limits apart from perhaps toilet play. Taboos will be broken and the devil will blush, this story will have little to no room for pleasantries unless it is of course apart of a mindgame to break the victim/s down.

Science Fiction Story
I have been lacking some Science Fiction stories to play, Aliens, Fantastic Technology, new worlds and new dilemas. Human and Human pairings, Alien/Human or even Alien/Alien pairings. I want to explore erotic science fiction. Be it Star Wars, Star Trek or a world of our own, where lifeforms are only limited by our imagination. Another idea would be Human explorer, meets many diffrent new lifeforms, of course she would find that they are all curious about how humans work. Ideas are welcome, just PM me

Steam Punk
Steam punk has always fascinated me, and I want to create a game there off. Either more classical steampunk, or more fantastic one in the spirit of Girl Genius - A online comic by Phil Phoglio. Where Sparks (Evil or not so evil geniuses) rule the world create new insane devices and fight for domination.
Ideas and level of play can be discussed. Just send a PM

All still in progress, better description and ideas will be added (suggestions welcome)
NO knowledge of the world or system needed, those willing to learn are welcome

Moondazed

You lost me with your acronyms :)
~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

Greenthorn

Spider

Moondazed

Thank you for the clarification. :)
~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

Spider

Spider

Spider

General idea of Mech story added

Spider

Kye

I am highly interested in the Exalted game, let me know if you are still looking for a player.

Spider

Bump since im somewhat more active again sorry

Spider

Silver

I would love to learn more about High Magic.
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

sassychic

I'd be interested in HIGH MAGIC if you are still looking for some writers :)
"You can seduce a man without taking anything off, without even touching him”

My Ons and Offs:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=24367.msg954931#msg954931

Spider

Marguerite

The Dark Story idea sounds intriguing.

-Smirks-
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Ouria

I would be interested in the Shadowrun Story.

JMadame

I am interested in the Shadowrun game.
I don't know the world or the rules, but I am a willing learner.
Let me know more about it or if it is taken. Thanks.
You know what this is... ;)"To conceal anything from those to whom I am attached, is not in my nature. I can never close my lips where I have opened my heart.” Charles Dickens

undisclosedtoyou

I'm interested in Your Dark story idea if it's still open.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Spider

Sephora

I wouldn't mind doing that exalted, 'when the sun kisses the moon' rp with you ^^

Spider

Bump

Specially looking for the Superhero or Mech story. Though up for anything

Milanthe

I think...  You abandoned me with the Dragonrider plot.  *Pouts*  Maybe you'd like to try playing out one of my plots next.  Tantilizing temptations is the name of my new thread Spider.
Back from the deadish...  I hope...  Is deadish a word?

Spider

Not abandonned just needing help to get it going again :P