Christine Feehan Carpathians (interest check)

Started by LamentingQuill, January 06, 2019, 07:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

I'm still working on hammering down an exact setting, I was considering a resort type retreat for psychically inclined individuals to go and kick back without worrying about the world around them judging, harass and/or trying to hurt them.

This resort would be run by a psychic woman and her carpathian lifemate as a means both for psychics to unwind and for carpathians to have a good shot at finding their lifemates and especially try to help the male carpathians save themselves from enduring or escape a colorless and emotionless existence.

This is a rough draft setting concept and it could change once I find a co-gm and begin sharing ideas with that individual. That said, I am looking for a co-gm, please PM me to express interest in that.

Katra Alexion

Certainly, an interesting concept and I am a huge sucker for Carpathian stories!

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Katra Alexion on January 19, 2019, 04:23:18 PM
Certainly, an interesting concept and I am a huge sucker for Carpathian stories!

well, depending upon further interest, I'll work on getting this moving, but... no point if no one is really tickled by the idea. We'll have to see.

Wicked Emi

I loved the rp that was like this maybe about a year or so ago. Would love to give it another wack

Caela

Depending on the setting would definitely be interested.

Amarlo

I would definitely be interested depending on the over-all setting and premise.

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies