Zettai Ryouiki and the Prisoner of Futanaria (PF)(closed)

Started by Autocad, December 29, 2018, 11:46:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autocad

Zettai Ryouiki and the Prisoner of Futanaria

You are part of the adventuring guild Zettai Ryouiki, made up entirely of beautiful maiden adventurers who can flash S-rank thigh between a pair of thigh-high socks and a miniskirt.

One day, a letter arrives for you from a former comrade-in-arms of Zettai Ryouiki, now serving in the court of the Queen of Futanaria. A land isolated from the rest of the world by mountain ranges, the Queendom of Futanaria is home to women and futa, but very few men. The old Queen is dead and the Crown Princess's coronation will be held soon. But her bastard half-sister has ambitions to the throne, and so you are called upon, as trusted outsiders, to ensure the rightful Queen sits upon the throne and avert a civil war.

• I am looking for four players who can regularly post 2-3 times per week over the long term.
  • I will select players from among applications submitted by Jan 6, not first come first serve. If you wish to submit an application but cannot meet this deadline, please PM me to work out an acceptable timeline.
  • This will likely go under NC: Exotic-System Small Groups. Softcore, teasing, ecchi content will be a common theme and in-character such interactions are accepted in Futanaria. Hardcore sexual content will mostly be driven by plot or initiated by players, and may possibly be split off into side threads. Monster rape after being defeated is not the goal; that said, if you do manage to lose or get captured, your captors might decide to have their way with you...

• Character submissions should be female or futa, with Zettai Ryouiki. For the uninitiated, Zettai Ryouiki is a style with short skirt, thigh-high socks, and a gap of exposed thigh in between. Links: https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ZettaiRyouiki and for those who wisely avoid clicking tvtropes links, https://danbooru.donmai.us/wiki_pages/3642
  • Character creation should use the following: level 8, 25 point buy, max HP at first level and half hit dice size (e.g. 4 for d8) thereafter, 2 traits, 33000 gp
  • Background skills will be used. (https://www.d20pfsrd.com/skills/background-skills/) Knowledge (local) will apply to knowledge about Futanaria.
  • Official Paizo sources only.
  • Please indicate a goal that your character has, which may possibly be used as a plot point.
  • Please indicate which kinks that you, as a player, would like to see.

Chulanowa

Roleplay Frog

Hmnn.. been wanting to do moar pathfinder, in a hopefully surviving campaign. Never been opposed to the futa either. I'll be thinking about things. *nodnod*

Arcanist

Choice is but an Illusion. Consequences are however real.

Angie

I think I'm going to go Monk, if no one minds having a cute asskicker around!
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Roleplay Frog

Aand here we go. Decided to fill a niche often left nichee, with a ranged scouter that also brings in some spoopy lusty assistance.

Mayaka
NSFW Mayaka during her life

And now!
Name: Aseki Ayuna, The perverted Exorcist
Class(es): Spiritualist (Haunted) 4, Monk (Zen Archer) 4
Race: Human
Alignment: LG (Ayuna) and NE (Maya)
Description: Usually acting calm and composed bordering to aloof she has discarded more traditional miko outfits for shorter and revealing clothing styles, at the behest(nagging) of a lewd ghost posessing her. Speaking of which, due to the ghosts.. actions she likes to keep Maya a badly hidden secret outside of combat, although even whilest confined by Ayuna's strong soul Maya is happy to occasionally encourage lewder than comfortable poses for the otherwise well maintained exorcist.
Fetishes: Lewd futa control, corruption and gentle humiliation, lotsa soft BDSM stuff in various colors and variations.
Dislikes: Mean mistreatments and extreme roughplay; Basically I like being forced to do lewd things.. nicely. :P
Backstory

Ayuna used to be one of the most promising and talented spiritual mediums and exorcists of her time, polite, well mannered and pure of heart and body. Whilest the former is still the case, the latter has most certainly changed on that fateful day she met Maya, Mayaka, last name forgotten, one of, if not the most powerful spirits she had ever encountered.

The exorcist had been called to a place of 'Hauntings most lust-filled', a bad joke, as she had falsly assumed at first.
Maya, the lustful ghost had died almost a century ago, under as she claims 'special circumstances' but what Ayuna suspects was a bondage-experiment gone awry. But so great was the nymphomaniacs desire that her soul refused to pass onto the afterlife, to the contrary, in death her perversion and power only grew.
Binding her was a long story that Ayuna refuses to talk about, saying it is far from safe for work. And overall, emberassing.

But bound she was. Only that during the ritual, she managed to destroy any receptangle strong enough to hold her, leaving only Ayuna herself. To the back then innocent girls suprise, Maya was quite easily bound to the exorcists body and will.. and only later did she reveal the reason she fancied such. To be linked to and once more fancy the blessings of flesh, that is Maya's sole goal, guiding Ayuna down a path of utter perversion and fun, that might one day end in her sharing her ghostly 'sisters' fate.

To Ayuna, the phantom is a mixed blessing. On the one hand, Maya genuinly cares for her well being and LOATHES anyone daring to harm her 'pretty little body', making her a powerful combat-asset, but at the same time, day and night, no matter how strong Ayuna's will, the spirit keeps whispering forbidden secrets into her mind, encouraging more lustful actions as she seeks to free her of the chains of restraint and reason...

Goals:
Ayuna and Maya's goals are quite different from one another. Whereas Maya's goal is simple sex, depravity and the encouragement of the same with Ayuna and others, wishing little more than to turn everyone around her into happy fuck-sluts like herself,
Ayuna's goals are more.. nuanced. Besides trying to purify Maya (an endeavour she by now suspects as pointless) She secretly ponders finding other strong spirits.. ideally some with better morals, using their abilities to protect the innocent and aid the needy.. not in the way of need Maya would think about.

Character Trivia: Never lost a game of 'I spy with my little eye'

Character Stats

Ability Scores(+Modifiers)
Str 14 +2
Dex 10 --
Con 13 +1
Int 10 --
Wis 24 +7
Cha 10 --

HP: 44 Armor Class: 18 Initiative Bonus: +0 Speed: 40 ft CMD: 26
Saving Throws: Fort +9 Ref +6 Will +16 (Additional bonuses apply depending on where the phantom is.)
Class/Racial Feats
Favored class: Spiritualist, +4 hp to her Phantom
Human: +2 Wisdom, Bonus feat, Heart of the Fey(Low light vision, yey)

Monk: Improved unarmed strike, Flurry of Bows, Perfect Strike 5/d (bows), Way of the bow (Longbow), Zen Archery, Point Blank Master, Ki pool (9 points, magic unarmed attacks, increase range increment by 50 ft, additional attack, increase speed, +4 dodge-ac) Bonus feats: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Slow fall (20 ft)

Spiritualist: Etheric Tether, Knacks, Phantom, Shared Consciousness, Bonded Senses, Usurp Manifestation Spiritual Interference

Chosen Feats:
Skill focus (Stealth), Phantom Ally, Hellcat Stealth, Deadly Aim, Snake Style

Traits: Wisdom In the Flesh (Stealth), Silent Hunter
Skills:
Perception +22
Stealth +26
Sense Motive +20
Acrobatics +12

Backround:
Knowledge: Religion +11
Profession: Exorcist +11

Equipment and items:
Composite Longbow +1 2300g
Trackless boots 3500 gold (5800 total)
Headband of Inspired wisdom +2 ,4k gold (9800 total)
Amulet of Grasping Souls 21k, (30800 total)
Wand of Cure light wounds, 750 gold (31550 total)
Travelers any tool for 250 gold (31800 total)
Muleback chords 1k, (32800 total spent.)
Lotsa arrows - 10 gold ad hoc do we have to track this ?*hopeful faces*

190 gold to spent!

Attacks
Flurry of Bows: (-2 ab, +4 Damage with Deadly Aim, +1 ab and damage within 30 ft.)
+16/+16 Composite Longbow: 1d8 +4 (x3)

Unarmed strike +7, 1d8 +2 (x2)

Spellcasting DC 17 + Spell Grade
Cantrips:
Mage Hand,
Detect Magic,
Detect Psychic significance,
Guidance,
Telekinetic projectile,
Open/close

Grade 1: 5/day
Burst of Adrenaline,
Burst of Insight,
Mage Armor,
Cure light wounds

Grade 2: 3/day
Ghoul touch
Invisibility

Phantom

Maya, The Lust Phantom
Medium Outsider (phantom); HP 63,  Speed 30 ft.; AC 22 (in incorporeal form); Saves: Fort +9 Ref +3 Will +5 (+4 Against enchantment and etc.)
Attack 2 slams +7 (1d8 +1);
Ability Scores:
Str 12  +1
Dex 13  +1
Con 18 +4
Int 7 -2
Wis 10 --
Cha 16 +3

Feats: Combat Reflexes, Bodyguard, In Harms Way

Skills:
Diplomacy: 22
Bluff: 12
Fly: 10

Special Qualities: Darkvision, link, Share Spells, Deliver Touch Spells, Magic Attacks, Devotion, Alluring Presence, Mine Alone
Usually always manifested in incorporeal form, attacking thanks to the Amulet of Grasping Souls, takes no damage from nonmagical attacks, magical attacks deal half damage, all non damaging effects have a 50% chance of failing.

Angie

Gonna be stealing Frog's format here...also the reference image is not exactly how Dawn rolls, mostly because her hair tends to be a bit more loose, but oh my god those stockings...

Name: Dawn Zanarius
Class: Monk, No Archetype, level 8
Race: Human
Alignment: LG
Personality: Best described as "A total asshole" by those who don't work with her, Dawn uses a tough girl persona to dissuade those who would give her grief-or her companions any. You'd be amazed how many hooligans a scowl and a quick flex can discourage. But the persona is just that-a persona, and beneath the mask is a rather pleasant girl who can be somewhat rude and abrasive (and more given to drinking in a seedy bar than sipping wine at a fancy party), but will defend her companions to the death. Said death tends to be her opponent's, thankfully...She also has a love for fancy looking things, one of the first things she did after getting her first payout from Zettai was she bought a fancy dress. Any teasing her about it is met with a swift kick to something soft, you have been warned.
Fetishes: Nice clothing, semi-public play, really loves bouncing a cute girl in her lap...
Dislikes: Can't stand people who beg to be humiliated, or really, begging in general. Gentle sweet encounters are the way to go. Does not like spanking, spank at own risk, you have been warned (again).

Backstory
Dawn's mother, Serah Zanarius, disappeared when she and her sister Faye were young. Her sister, slightly younger than her, was taken in by an order of healers but Dawn was rejected with the leader claiming her hands "were meant to destroy". Dawn considered it bullshit, and was left on the streets as an urchin. She did her best to keep an eye on her sister, but the order that held her was secretive and didn't give the young girls much of a chance to meet. Life was difficult, and with few friends, Dawn fought for everything she could get her hands on, just to survive.

One day, a traveling monk came to town, and four muggers in an alley jumped out to take whatever he carried. He easily defeated them all, and Dawn watched from a secret hiding place, amazed at how quickly he could handle the attackers. She approached him later and asked if he could teach her. The monk presented a challenge: Lay a blow on him, and he would agree to teach her. Unsurprisingly, he repelled every strike Dawn threw out, and even taunted her. "Did you think you even approached the skill you needed to lay a hand on me?"

"I'll manage it..." Dawn said as she dusted herself off from being tossed aside. "I need to."

"Why?" The monk asked.

"For power...the power to protect her..." While the monk did not know she referred to her sister, he knew that as bruised and bloody as she was, she spoke the truth. Her training began the next day. The training took a few years, during which Dawn found it a lot easier to visit her sister, as the order her sensei belonged to and the order of Sarenrae that had taken Faye in worked well together. However, just before Dawn's training finished, Faye vanished, just like their mother did.

Dawn joined Zettai Ryouiki to find them both, and is always looking for leads on where the two might have gone. She broke with her sensei just before her training would have been considered concluded in order to pursue the both of them, though he has no hard feelings and happily considers her a highly skilled warrior. Considering that he trained her without his order's blessing, he finds no issue with her punching her own path in life.

Now she heads to Futanaria, hoping to find more leads, maybe even find her family...

Kunoichi

Hmm.  Part of me wants to try bringing a succubus character to the table using the Monsters as PCs rules.  I think I've got a fairly decent concept for her in terms of character and backstory, but since those rules can have some balance issues, I've also got an alternative in mind if Autocad would prefer a character built more along the standard rules.

Autocad

Ayuna and Dawn look good.

A succubus probably won't fit in. Please stick to more standard characters.

Kunoichi

Understood.  I'll see about putting together a Mesmerist, in that case.

Roleplay Frog

Quotespank at own risk, you have been warned (again).

Urge to spank intensifies.

Unrelatedly, if you wanna do a strength monk, can I interest you in the master of many styles archetype with dragon style line of feats? :P You want dis: https://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/combat-feats/dragon-ferocity-combat/

It can also make you go rawr.
https://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/combat-feats/dragon-roar-combat/

Vergil Tanner

Personally, I've always loved Dex and Cha Monk. Yes, it requires a 3rd Party Feat (Deadly Agility) but my IRL DM allows 3rd Party on a case by case basis. Generally "Is it a feat that sounds like Paizo might have released it? Yes? Sure." I had a lot of fun with my Scaled Fist Dandy Man, who ended up basically being Slayer from Guilty Gear xD

ANYWAY. Working on a Musket Gunslinger. ;)
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

Roleplay Frog

So let's see, mesmerist, gunslinger, smacking monk, good I doubled down on the tankyness indirectly. *nodnod*

Angie

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on January 01, 2019, 05:19:08 AM
Urge to spank intensifies.

Unrelatedly, if you wanna do a strength monk, can I interest you in the master of many styles archetype with dragon style line of feats? :P You want dis: https://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/combat-feats/dragon-ferocity-combat/

It can also make you go rawr.
https://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/combat-feats/dragon-roar-combat/

I might be able to sub out the grapple feats for those. As much as I love grappling people and making them practically combat ineffective as I drag them to the party, nothing beats punching a lot. And Master of Many Styles could work...

Roleplay Frog

you can still grapple decently, just not amazingly. The problem with grapple and pick-off builds is that you are also removing yourself from the group which can get tricky.

I'mo the best grapplers are Kineticists, who can ranged-grapple for days. Kinky fun that.. but for now, I wanna try out my lust-phantom haunted exorcist thing. ^^

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Kunoichi on January 01, 2019, 12:00:00 AM
Hmm.  Part of me wants to try bringing a succubus character to the table using the Monsters as PCs rules.  I think I've got a fairly decent concept for her in terms of character and backstory, but since those rules can have some balance issues, I've also got an alternative in mind if Autocad would prefer a character built more along the standard rules.

Quote from: Kunoichi on January 01, 2019, 03:56:09 AM
Understood.  I'll see about putting together a Mesmerist, in that case.

Well, if not stuck with mesmerist or playing a actual PC, how sounds I run a female (or futa) summoner who has succubus themed eidolon (and is GM okay with idea as well, as we got lust ghost as one companion already)? You would get to design eidolon entirely yourself (design how evolution points will be spend and such). Would use unchained summoner (than broken initial summoner). No archetypes.

Anyways, voicing interest but depending on Kunoichi's reply may run different char than summoner but I already was lurking and thinking on concept for this game and it's more fun play summoner if another player controls eidolon (interaction wise).

Angie

Okay, re-did Feats as I took Master of Many Styles and as it turns out, as fun as smashing people with Dragon Style is, Crane Style lets me fight super defensive while also punishing people who do swing at me and it is awesome.

And now I re-looked at things and I realized something. I should get another feat, I forgot it was every odd level instead of every 3 like how 3.5 did it. So now I have Dragon Roar as well as the ability to fight defensively at a -1 penalty and get a +3 to AC, an extra +4 against melee, and if someone misses by that +4 from Crane Wing and I therefore lose it I can smack them with an AoO. It turns out fighting defensively is useful!

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Angie on January 01, 2019, 04:52:00 PM
Okay, re-did Feats as I took Master of Many Styles and as it turns out, as fun as smashing people with Dragon Style is, Crane Style lets me fight super defensive while also punishing people who do swing at me and it is awesome.

And now I re-looked at things and I realized something. I should get another feat, I forgot it was every odd level instead of every 3 like how 3.5 did it. So now I have Dragon Roar as well as the ability to fight defensively at a -1 penalty and get a +3 to AC, an extra +4 against melee, and if someone misses by that +4 from Crane Wing and I therefore lose it I can smack them with an AoO. It turns out fighting defensively is useful!

Master of many styles can do both neatly. That said, if you focus on crane-style in the build there's a few more tricks.. err.. perhaps I shouldn't overwhelm you.(There's a way to get your defensive fighting bonus even higher with I believe a trait.) Cool tip: try to come up with a name of your combined styles for character points. ^^

QuoteAnyways, voicing interest but depending on Kunoichi's reply may run different char than summoner but I already was lurking and thinking on concept for this game and it's more fun play summoner if another player controls eidolon (interaction wise).

Wait you wanna do a summoner, but that's Heresy!

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on January 01, 2019, 04:55:02 PM
Wait you wanna do a summoner, but that's Heresy!

I am ready for heresy, so bring your flame throwers and meltaguns emperor's children!

Edit; btw realized as I checked eidolon subtypes that you would need use Devil subtype to get bidepal form (with clawed hands and hoofed feet) as demon gives some odd tentacle beast as base form. So technically succubus but more 'temptress of evil by infernal contract' kind of deal.

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on January 01, 2019, 04:58:18 PM
I am ready for heresy, so bring your flame throwers and meltaguns emperor's children!

If I knew of an Adepta Sororitas art fitting this campaigns fashion-style you'd be so on, Heretic.

Angie

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on January 01, 2019, 04:55:02 PM
Master of many styles can do both. That said, if you focus on crane-style in the build there's a few more tricks.. err.. perhaps I shouldn't overwhelm you.(There's a way to get your defensive fighting bonus even higher with I believe a trait.) Cool tip: try to come up with a name of your combined styles for character points. ^^

OH SHIT THERE'S TRAITS!

Also I've already mastered both Dragon and Crane style. And at 8th level I can turn on both at once. I'll have to figure out what to call it. It appears it'll be painful.

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Angie on January 01, 2019, 05:00:31 PM
OH SHIT THERE'S TRAITS!

Also I've already mastered both Dragon and Crane style. And at 8th level I can turn on both at once. I'll have to figure out what to call it. It appears it'll be painful.

Well if you got crane wing reposte and dragons ferocity going on I'd call it the 'no fuck you I punch you' style, but that's a bit long.. Crane and dragon.. lets see. Well Dragons are cooler than cranes, and crane style basically has you standing on a leg.. hrmnm how about... The One Winged Dragon!

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Angie on January 01, 2019, 05:00:31 PM
OH SHIT THERE'S TRAITS!

My vote on names; Feathered Dragon Stance, Crane Dragon Tantrum Stance, Peacock Dragon Dance, Claw-Tango Stance.

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on January 01, 2019, 05:03:42 PM
My vote on names; Feathered Dragon Stance, Crane Dragon Tantrum Stance, Peacock Dragon Dance, Claw-Tango Stance.

*Angry purging noises*

(I mean, considering I got an incorporeal tank on demand for the whole party and help another player out getting a dangerous monk started I guess summoner wont be that bad and..... no.. no that's nonsense talk, you've seen what summoners can do when played well..)

FOR THE EMPRAH!

Angie

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on January 01, 2019, 05:02:50 PM
Well if you got crane wing reposte and dragons ferocity going on I'd call it the 'no fuck you I punch you' style, but that's a bit long.. Crane and dragon.. lets see. Well Dragons are cooler than cranes, and crane style basically has you standing on a leg.. hrmnm how about... The One Winged Dragon!

One Winged Dragon: "While cool, I'd rather not associate myself with those Final Fantasy guys..."

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on January 01, 2019, 05:03:42 PM

While all good names, I have my own: The Untouchable Dragon Style. Because if I do it right, I AM untouchable.