Norsegod1839

Name: Bentley "Benny" Stokes
OASIS ID: Dragoon
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Physical Residence:, Lives in one of the many stacks that now dot America
Height: six foot
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Black
Voice: Commander Benny is a man used to taking charge of a situation and acting as the "adult" when he does speak his voice is booming and has a distinct clear presence
Mannerisms: Quite for the most part, Benny doesn't like getting involved unless he has to or is absolutely necessary. He is an easy going guy the type who stays on the fringes unless circumstances dictate other wise. When he has to though Benny is all business and can usually move in and direct every one pretty easily.
History: Benny was never rich or had a good life. He was born in the stacks to two hard working parents who didn't have the time for him much less his four brothers. He did his best to learn as much as he could about living in this world. He became a somewhat successful thief as a teen at least until he was shot outside of a broken down seven eleven when he was fifteen. One botched medical procedure later (who has good health insurance these days?) and Benny was alive but without the use of his legs.

While this would have caused some people to bite the old bullet Benny decided to use it to his advantage. He worked out a deal with a medical company to get set up with his own home in the stacks and his own OASIS rig. The medical company was looking for people to research the effects of being in the Oasis on a paraplegic. The testing is funded by one of the many facets of the OASIS to draw more people in further and make sure they never want to leave. Benny knows morally the company is bad but frankly does not care. 

Avatars / Favorite Fandoms (pics encouraged):

Benny has three avatars he mostly rolls with

Benny uses the Orc Thorax which can be seen in any type of setting and primarily wears nothing more than a pair of simple black pants.

When in need of something more human and sci fi looking Benny likes to style himself as the spartan Jameson Locke

And finally his custom avatar! This one is based partially off of an old B list Super Hero design Benny decided to op for his own under neath the helmet he looks like this

Virtual base, vehicles, or possessions of note:

His main car of choice which he dubbed the "Bond mobile" as expected it has basically every bond gadget you could possibly think of

His base is a floating hellicarrier in space because.... why the hell not!

His ship of choice!

On's: Romance, Domination, A girl who doesn't mind a disability, BDSM, passionate sex, Lingerie
Off's: Men, people who act weird about his disability
Player: Erotic Literacy

Ace Flyer

When you have all of fandom to play with...It's surprisingly difficult to pick avatars xD Working on a CS though.

Quick question, as I don't think I saw it mentioned in the intro: I assume that the vast majority of the game is taking place in-game/in OASIS? Characters meeting offline is going to be fairly unlikely?

Dhi

It helped me to decide on a theme that would appeal to my OASIS user, then find something appropriate in three different genres.

Callie Del Noire

Name:  Kyle Phillips, ‘Screwdriver’
OASIS ID:  Torchy
Sexual Orientation: Hetro
Physical Residence: Jacksonville, Florida
Height:  6’ 2”
Eye Color:  210
Hair Color: Hazel
Physical Description (optional if pic):  Althletic muscular build from a rigid routine he keeps too. Dark brown hair.
Voice:
Mannerisms:
History:
In work
Kyle was a bit on the smart side as a kid, genius actually. OASIS schooling gave the North Carolina kid a chance to excel in ways he might not otherwise have. Gifted in programming, world design and mathematics, he won a scholarship -full ride- to MIT by 17. Where he met his best friend ever, Jake Styles. Jake was the perfect foil for the skinny introverted kid from Small Farmtown, NC. Athletic, just as sharp in math and nearly as good in OASIS world design; the two worked together both in/out of school . They were clue hunting together, looking for the Easter egg.

Then Kyle got lucky.  He found James Halliday’s logs for the year before he died. Every where he’d been in OASIS, At 19 he literally was on the cusp of finding the first clue. He only told one person about the logs. Jake.

He work up in the middle of the night to the sound of collection agents hammering on his door about his new debtor status. He knew immediately someone had sold him out, Jake, and that he about to become the indentured servant of IOI. He tripped his system’s protections, watched as terabytes of data on the Haliday Easter Egg went up in smoke and he vanished into the debtor prison system that kept him a prisoner for three years.

During that time two things happened; the first was that Wade Watts and his friends  found the keys, the second was his uncle Felix died and left him everything. Including the remains of a well invested lotto ticket. He was free as soon as the inheritance posted to his accounts. Twenty years of potential debt slavery washed away.

With freedom and money came perspective, with the end of the Hunt came a bit of relief. Watts was a good guy and he could care less about the slim chance his clues could have put him in that spot five years early if he hadn’t been betrayed.  He created a new OASIS identity and set up a business while working to ‘break’ a few of his friends out of their debts and into lives that they could enjoy. Catching up on his schooling and the state of the art of online design. Looking for Jake.

The more he learned about Jake,

[img height=300 padding=10]example image/img]

On's:
Off's:
Player:
Faceclaim (optional): Tom Welling (real life)
Theme song(s) (optional):
Additional notes and commentary (optional):

Levi

Name: Anne Loveitt
OASIS ID: Bell@Trix
Sexual Orientation: straight
Physical Residence: Oklahoma City
Height: 5'8
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Reddish brown
Physical Description (optional if pic):
Voice: slow with long pauses, odd witch like cackle
Mannerisms: Eccentric, not really with it,tends to speak as if she's addressing everyone and no one all at once. Dark humor.
History: From the moment she was born Anne was a little special, for years her parents had tried with little success to get pregnant they had gone into dept trying several courses of IVF. None of it worked and the Loveitt's had given up having a child of their own,so they had adopted a little boy who became their whole world. Jack had only been with them a few months when Rachel found out she was pregnant. The couple were delighted and thing were going well...until a complection meant that Anne was born before she should have been. So the baby spent the first six months in intensive care, Rachel, her husband Pete and little Jack visiting every day. The day the Loveitt's could take Anne home was a happy one and the complete family spent two whole days of bliss together.

Then something happened little Anne began to struggle to breath her skin going an alarming shade of red, the family rushing her to the hospital and all sorts of test were done and the baby was but in an ice bath to cool her feverish skin. It turned out that because her immune system hadn't fully developed Anne had hyper allergies to nearly everything. She could go out but only for a short period of  time and had to be completely covered from head to foot. So the youngster was home schooled and found it very difficult to make friends, so she made her own creating an imaginary network with who to play with.

This built Anne into a slightly crazy young woman who had a tendency to talk to herself, so when she got OASIS, it was the opportunity to make her dream home and job. Anne loved animals and nature. She wanted to travel the world and see different places. So her farm also has minute replicas of the top sights around the world i.e. the pyramids, Taj Mahal and so on. Even though Anne is restricted in real life by where she can go and what she can do she is very knowledgeable in many different subjects.

The first is based on Ruby Red from Jumanj: Welcome to the jungle, Ruby has a smoking hot body which she show of in tight crop tops and shorts. Ruby is an expert in karate, Tai'Ch, Aikido and Dance Fighting. This avatar is used in more modern settings.

The second character is based on Sargent Calhoun and this avatar is used for the more sci-fi and steam punk settings. As this avatar she has access to lazor guns and an shit ton of detonators.

Who better to be in a fairy land or a medieval-fantasy/ sword-and-planet then Erza Scarlett or better wise known as Titania Queen of the faeries. As Erza has the power to re quip her armour this Avatar has an extensive selection of armour and weapons available.

Heart Kreuz Armor, Heaven's Wheel Armor, Black Wing Armor, Adamantine Armor, Purgatory Armor, Clear Heart Clothing, Robe of Yūen, Morning Star Armor, Armadura Fairy , Sea Empress Armor, seduction Armor, Nakagami Armor, rabbit Armor, Strawberry Armor, Farewell Fairy Tail Armor, lightning Empress Armor

Virtual base, vehicles, or possessions of note: Her base is the farm house from The Wizard of Oz and she owns a paraphernalia of movie animals including Shadowfax from The Lord of The Rings movies, there may be one or two creatures you wouldn't find on a farm though!

Shadowfax
toothless
Lassie
Nessie

On's: Dom-Sub switch, bondage, oral (giving and receiving)
Off's: Vore, gore, scatt, watersports
Player: Levi
Faceclaim (optional): Helen Bowen-Carter
A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Caradoc

I am potentially very interested in this. Loved the book.

I need to ponder a character if things are still open.
So tell me do you wanna go?
Where it's covered in all the colored lights
Where the runaways are running the night
Impossible comes true, it's taking over you

My Ons and Offs

A/A's Updated 1/25/17

ff

Quote from: Ace Flyer on March 12, 2018, 03:46:46 AM
When you have all of fandom to play with...It's surprisingly difficult to pick avatars xD Working on a CS though.

Quick question, as I don't think I saw it mentioned in the intro: I assume that the vast majority of the game is taking place in-game/in OASIS? Characters meeting offline is going to be fairly unlikely?

That's right. Primarily in-OASIS (perhaps exclusively so; so far each character is in a different meatspace city. Commercial air travel etc. are still a thing though.) 

Related to that point, the History char sheet section doesn't have to be very elaborate; half the point of the OASIS is it doesn't matter that much who you are in RL. Some users like to talk about their meatspace selves while inside the OASIS and/or have avatars that look more like themselves, others prefer to keep the identities more separate.

ff

Quote from: Dhi on March 12, 2018, 03:57:09 AM
It helped me to decide on a theme that would appeal to my OASIS user, then find something appropriate in three different genres.

Hope to have you.

btw it's not strictly necessary to cover different genres with a character's avatars (and you don't have to have 3), and the vast majority of the simulation does not have any strict limits on who can enter or in what form (people's private areas might). For most users, it's simply style or preference that they may shift avatars to fight local themes.

Doomglazer

Name: Jack Carter
OASIS ID: Doomglazer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Physical Residence: Londen
Height: 6'1
Eye Color: Mixture of blue grey and green
Hair Color: Hazelnut brown
Voice: he is mostly the silent type but when he talks he talks in a clear voice with a firm British accent
Mannerisms: Jack is a guy that analyzes the situation and looks for the best option and acts on that. May it be in bussines or in combat. He will do nothing on a fit and will think everything through. He isn't that guy that hits first and talks later he rather does it the other way around.
History: he was born in the subburbs of Londen, he had a decent life and went to some of the best schools Londen had to offer. Down side was that his parents where never home. His nanny was the closest he had to a mother. After he graduated his mother and father gave him a sizeable sum of money. It was time he had to live on his own and kicked him out of the house. He just had the credit card and the clothes he was wearing.
he could have done all the wrong things with that amount of money but instead he bought himself a nice apartment, and invested in his own OASIS rig. The rest of the money he put on a savings account. he didn't have to work another day in his life, but that became dull in a while. That's why he started spending more and more time in OASIS.

He takes this one out if he want to do something sneaky, this is the character for it

If he wnat to purge evil and wield big swords this is the man for the job

Well if he is in a crazy mood and just want to have fun this is the one. This is also his main character that he uses

Well whats more to be said its a mean lean killin machine

From point A to B in style and with the speed of light.... and faster

On's:Big Breats, Lingerie, Kissing, giving Anal
Off's: Scat, Vore, Gore, watersports
Player: Doomglazer
Theme song(s) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqBx2w_ZUew

Angie

Hmm. Now I'm kinda wondering, since I'm being weird about it, how everyone's sexualities will play out with Matthew.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Dhi

Name: Tacita
OASIS ID: DiagonAlleycat
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Physical Residence: Coffee Creek Hostel, a former prison in Portland, OR
Height: 5'8"
Eye Color: Hazel brown
Hair Color: Chestnut brown
Voice: Smoky, husky, let out of Chicago to breathe like a fine wine, steeped in the sin of a bygone age, bronzed with a hard emphasis on her own wants and needs.
Mannerisms: Tacita loves to take up space, to groove in the wide open universe of OASIS, to indulge her senses and lead with her fingertips, but she is a private person, and favors the loner avatar who engages others on her own terms. Almost always she is ghosting, people watching, and has become a chameleon impressionist as a result of her keen observations.
History: She was born in Chicago where gangs ruled each neighborhood and OASIS remained an unknown, unneeded escape next to the tried and true chemical method. But she was a shrewd girl, and when she found a man she could manipulate, she pounced. She twisted. She climbed over backs, left broken promises behind, and reached for her dream to become a starlet. A sex symbol, and icon.

Making it in the industry was a one in a million shot, and no matter how Tacita worked, there was always a brighter star. After a decade of shoestring budget slasher films, failed pilots and scams, life found Tacita washed up on Oregon's shore, living in commune in a converted women's prison. First logging into OASIS was a cynical experience, wanting only to let out her frustrations without consequences. But as she lay in her hostel bed shivering with the delights of a world only in her mind, she grew to like it.

Xenobia, a high fantasy avatar. Xenobia is a wriggling squid-woman sorceress. From hip to ponytail she is a thin and severe woman, palest lavender blush with tendril-hair inky indigo to periwinkle moving, flowing through air like water. Below the hip, five strong tentacles rope her along with surprising mobility, tapered from thick at her breadth to a grasping tip. She drains the power of others to enhance her speed and strength, and thieves energy with menacing arcs of black lightning.

Sombra, a cyberpunk hacker avatar. Sombra is a high-tech thief dressed in a high collar black overcoat with geometric lines of electro purple. Beneath, a skin-tight bodysuit pours from black to a soda pop gradient violet to amethyst to acrtic blue, the same as her half-buzzed hair. Fingers trail evaporating computer code, harboring witchlike powers to hamper abilities and objects which exist only in the virtual world. Under one full beat lavender eye is a flaunted beauty mark, presented like the pope's ring to be kissed.

Tali'zorah, a starfaring sci-fi avatar. Tali'zorah is a starship engineer belonging to a three-fingered and three-toed alien race, wrapped in a tight black protective mesh with accents of purple bearing circuitry like delicate Oriental embroidery. Her face remains mostly unseen behind a containment mask and breathing filter, though beneath she is lavender weathered with lines of plum, freckled with mica like glittering scales. Three fronds fold back over her head like an ice queen's crown over cords of black hair.

Netrium Jet Set Radio Skates, magnetic roller skates powered by netrium batteries for sleek, elegant speed on foot.

On's: Disco, purple, the 1970s, clever play, giving rimming, receiving anal, breast worship
Off's: Overwhelming firepower, trash talk, breaches of privacy
Player: Dhi
Faceclaim (optional): Esther Baxter

ff

Quote from: Angie on March 11, 2018, 08:07:13 PM
We could also pull the Eclipse Phase thing and have things traded on rep of some kind. Like how Matthew makes a lot of his stuff, basically trading service for service. You need something, well, what do you have to offer? Doesn't always have to be cash.

Yes, I really liked things like Matthew's music production or Claire's settlement claim that explain their means / lifestyle and connect them to a virtual economy. (Isn't strictly necessary for sheets, but it looks like everyone has one, which is cool, for example most recently Tacita's acting career.)

These sheets are lookin' mighty fine, and we definitely have critical mass. We may start within the next few days...but if you're just peeking in or still doing a sheet, no rush, I plan to leave recruitment open for awhile, (well unless we get an absolutely huge number before then), at least through the movie's opening in a few weeks, since I suspect that will bring a wave of interest. And again, there's no need to be familiar with the source material...all you need to know is literally in the first post of this thread.)

ff

Quote from: Angie on March 12, 2018, 05:53:37 PM
Hmm. Now I'm kinda wondering, since I'm being weird about it, how everyone's sexualities will play out with Matthew.

I know my character certainly won't mind about Matthew's swap if she finds out, would prob have curiosity piqued and asks if he's tried or thought of trying male or mixed avatars too

Angie

He might certainly have tried!

Hmm...there's a thought. Avatar rentals perhaps-have an avatar done up for a specific event or something.

Levi

Quote from: Angie on March 12, 2018, 05:53:37 PM

My character will have no issue either.
A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Ace Flyer

Hoping to have my CS posted tonight, work permitting. ^^

Slowly narrowing down my avatar choices. Trying to pick through some ones no one else has claimed yet just to keep things nice and mixed up a bit.

Saric

Name: Sarah Smith
OASIS ID: CreatureFeature69
Sexual Orientation: Omisexual
Physical Residence: An apartment in Portland, OR
Height: 5'2"
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Hair Color: Red
Voice: Throaty but not Smoky, prone to sultry giggling.
Mannerisms: Not very aware of personal space and prone to touching, likes to cuddle... among other things...
History: Sarah first entered the OASIS at the age of 16 using a home-made rig from her room in the Stacks. Four years later she is one of the leading providers of non-human, and even non-humanoid, avatars, having patented an adjusted neural interface that allows even brand new users to comfortable run as a wolf, fly as a bird, or climb as a lizard. What's more she's managed to add additional limbs while keeping the feeling natural, an accomplishment thought impossible prior to her custom developments, though most people can still only add a tail or use wing which have been artificially linked in their movement. Those gifted in multitasking and/or with high kinesthesia can comfortably use an increasing number of limbs, with Sarah herself holding the record for independently moving twelve limbs at once.

As a result of her success she now lives in a comfortable apartment in the city and has far more advanced systems and development software with which to design the Avatars she sells. Many corporations still seek learn her proprietary code for their own use.

Herself Idealized... or at least Sexified

Despite her touchy-freely behavior online, Sarah is a compulsive introvert IRL and thus has sever doubts about her body image. She copes with this by using Avatars that are far beyond her real body, and her 'human guise' is no different, with greatly enhanced curves and perfect eyesight that requires no glasses. This Avatar is six feat tall.

Lizardfolk Fighter

Her standard for fantasy settings, Sarah has outmaneuvered and outperformed many others who underestimate her tail as 'just a prop' rather then the extra limb and massive advantage to balance that it is.

The 'Default'

A combination of advertisement, bragging session, and personal entertainment, this Avatar with it's many extra limbs allows Sarah to multitask at an unprecedented level while also clearly demonstrating the unique traits for which her Avatars are rightly famed. This Avatar is 5'8".

Sarah Kerrigan

Another red-head named Sarah, this Avatar was one of the first she developed and holds a special place in her heart. As such she hasn't sold it to anyone else. Others may have the same look, as she certainly isn't the first to have developed it, others may even let you switch between the 'infected' and 'non-infected' appearances basically at will. But only Sarah's take gives the user full and independent control of the zerg 'wings' for an unmatched level of mobility and versatility.

Also she can fly. This Avatar is six feat tall.

Great Harbor Ship of Bentus

A massive 'Mothership' class vessel from the game series of the same name, The Great Harbor Ship of Bentus is Sarah's digital home... and one of the largest mobile constructs ever to be modeled in the OASIS. As the inside of the massive ship is never shown, Sarah has taken liberties in it's design to provide herself with a virtual home that can contain anything imaginable... even entire cites.

StarViper-class attack platform

This super-heavy fighter craft is Sarah's go-to craft on those occasions when she need to blow something up. With heavy shields, thick armor plating, two twined heavy laser batteries, and two proton torpedo launchers it's move heavily armed and armored then most corvettes while only requiring a single crew member. Sarah's personal vessel has been modified to have seating for two, though it's an extremely close fit... just the way she likes it.

Audi RSQ

The sporty, self-driving car from the movie "I, Robot". Sarah's model comes with a more advanced AI, armor plating, and color-changing 'smart paint'.

On's: Dirty talking, sexy costumes/role-play, stomach bulges, groups, incest, inflation, impregnation, oviposition, harems, and massages with a 'happy ending'.
Off's: Gore, vore, and 'watersports'.
Player: Saric
Additional notes and commentary: All of Sarah's Avatars can grow 'something extra' at the groin for additional fun with female companions.
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

Ace Flyer

Name: Christopher Marsten
OASIS ID: Last Son
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual 
Physical Residence: New York City, New York
Height: 6'0"
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Brown
Physical Description):  See Pic
Voice: Charming and charismatic more often than not, he can adapt his voice to fit the needs of his current avatar. Most of the time, however, he simple comes across as the confident and brave "good guy" in the situation.
Mannerisms: Social, he likes to style himself as one of the players that can be turned to when someone needs help. This is largely in an effort to make up for most of the things he has to do in meatspace--but it doesn't change the fact that in OASIS he tried to be a hero, as shown by his typical avatar choices.
History: There's really no way to mince words about it--Chris is a hacker, and a fairly prominent one at that. In his younger days he was a black hat hacker, taking advantage of the crumbling society of the real world to have all the fun he wanted. He picked on businesses, governments, random people on the street...He wasn't a very good guy. In the digital age, cyber mercenaries were in high demand, and he styled himself as one of the best. And it all came to a head when, on the death of OASIS creator James Halliday, he was approached by Innovative Online Industries to become one of the Sixers in looking for the Easter Egg. It sounded fun--so why not?

He was in for a rude awakening. In his hunt for the egg, he started to see the effects that what he was doing were having on real people outside of the game. Notably when IOI began to hunt down and kill people outside of the game, using some of his own hacking methods to track players down. Facing a moral crisis, he tried to quit...and IOI went after him. Managing to evade them, even as his defection came at a painful personal cost, as the hunt for he egg ended in Wade Watts taking ownership of OASIS, Chris took what he knew about IOI's actions to the government.

Now a white hat working on a tenuous basis with the government (mainly to avoid prison himself) he still logs into OASIS regularly. Having changed his handle since his more notorious days, he looks for any remaining Sixers that he knows are out there hiding under different handles, to bring them to light for what they did in the Easter Egg hunt. And if he can make up for some of his own actions along the way, well, that's a bonus. As such he's developed a bit of a reputation as a "fixer" of a sorts, if someone has a problem. And when it comes to finding people, he's considered one of the best, as long as you don't mind him not answering how he does it--but he refuses to share any meatspace information on other players if it isn't already public knowledge.

One of his preferred avatars of choice is a throwback to Chris's childhood--as at his core, he likes to try and cling to some semblance of the past, when things were so bad and painful and guilt-ridden. There's the seeming age-old Internet saying of "Always be youseself, unless you can be Batman--then always be Batman" that he takes small offense to. Why not be Superman? A symbol of hope, justice, truth, and all the other things that he certainly wasn't in past years?

The inspiration for his OASIS handle, Superman is his most common avatar, fitting in most any setting and situation. And if the traditional Superman doesn't fit, he has back-ups of redesigns and alternate versions to fit in, such as a fantasy Superman. Fitting his online personal of being charismatic and heroic, it's not often that he switches. But there are the times and occasions where the avatar simply doesn't fit, and so he has several back-ups and alternates. After all, sometimes it just isn't worth the accusations and grumblings that the avatar of one of the most powerful superheros ever is just a grandstanding attempt to be self-important and OP in a game.

Boba Fett is his next most used avatar, either for sci-fi settings or when he's following in the character's footsteps and hunting down any Sixers he knows are still out there, and managed to escape Watts's purge after claiming the Easter Egg and control of Oasis. Just as he acts as a hero when using his Superman avatar, he's more quiet and "cold" when playing the bounty hunter. Not speaking as much and preferring to solo-play. It doesn't stop him from some of his typical tendencies, however, and he's still just as likely to step in if he sees a player being a bully in some manner in OASIS. But where Superman is for more social- or team-orientated situations, Fett is better suited for stealthier or one-man situations. Also, Fett serves as a better avatar for Chris's preferred past-time in OASIS--fighter pilot combat sims.

His personalized, custom avatar is saved for when he plays with the few he's met he considers "friends" or is close enough to he may actually have met them out in meatspace--or very rarely when on official work. Saved typically for fantasy setting, he also has a modern/futuristic/cyber-punk loadout for the avatar. And, like most men, the freedom provided by the Internet and OASIS has tempted him to...experiment...with some things. As such, he has an alternate, female version of most of his avatars--his preferred ones being Power Girl for Superman, Samus Aran for Boba Fett, and a stylized sorceress for fantasy or high fantasy settings. He spoofs his handle when using his female avatars, however, just to avoid any awkwardness in the event he bumps into someone he knows. Sometimes it's just fun not having to be himself, after all.

Virtual Base / Vehicles / Possessions of Note:

• Fortress of Solitude - Base
  • Slave I - Vehicle/Base
  • Samus's Gunship - Vehicle
  • A small collection of fighter craft from historical (WWI and WWII), modern, and futuristic settings for use in fight simulation worlds and games.
  • An armory befitting his various avatars (Fett's armor and weapons, Samus's various suits, and so on) stashed in the Fortress of Solitude.

On's: See Player O/O's - Really, open to anything that isn't an "Off."
Off's: See Player O/O's
Player: AceFlyer
Faceclaim: Matt Bomer
Theme Song:
Additional Notes and Commentary: ...Okay, so, I have a problem and couldn't settle on avatars I wanted to play as. So why not sample some of the best of both worlds? For those interested, any potential play between characters outside of OASIS and in meatspace could be fun, should it fit in the game (perhaps coming from avatars getting close?). I'm a sucker for romance, really. ^^;

Angie

Yeah, I think when it comes to avatars, go for the ones you see yourself using the most. I have a feeling we probably all have a LOT more than we let on or at least ones we've tried and maybe traded in or something.

Caradoc

Ok, I have several ideas now, I just need time to get them down.

Some of them might be a bit odd, so I understand if they get Gm nixed.
So tell me do you wanna go?
Where it's covered in all the colored lights
Where the runaways are running the night
Impossible comes true, it's taking over you

My Ons and Offs

A/A's Updated 1/25/17

Kadigan

Speaking of ideas redid my concept a bit, posted it up. We are VR!

ff

Chars accepted and welcome aboard, Saric and Ace. Up up and away. Sarah is CUTE. And if Matthew sees that Chris sometimes has female analogs of his avatars (Supes / power Girl and Boba / Samus) that could make for interesting material to chew on.

These char sheets are looking freaking sick and everyone has def taken to the spirit of the setting. We'll start soon.

Saric

Quote from: ff on March 13, 2018, 09:35:17 PM
Chars accepted and welcome aboard, Saric and Ace. Up up and away. Sarah is CUTE. And if Matthew sees that Chris sometimes has female analogs of his avatars (Supes / power Girl and Boba / Samus) that could make for interesting material to chew on.

These char sheets are looking freaking sick and everyone has def taken to the spirit of the setting. We'll start soon.

Glad you like her! Here's hoping she'll get to have some fun with Janice soon! Maybe get Janice for a day after a bet and some skilled shooting? >:)
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

Angie

Quote from: Saric on March 14, 2018, 01:37:24 AM
Glad you like her! Here's hoping she'll get to have some fun with Janice soon! Maybe get Janice for a day after a bet and some skilled shooting? >:)

I may need to try getting Matthew's D.Va avatar and your Kerrigan avatar in the same room.

Same applies to the person rolling a Sombra avatar because, well, I ship it harder than Amazon Prime!

Ace Flyer

Quote from: Saric on March 14, 2018, 01:37:24 AM

Boba Fett or Samus could be convinced to go for a shooting contest ;)