Male seeking Females...what a twist I know

Started by Dray, January 13, 2013, 12:01:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dray

Alright so first of all just know that basically I will respect any of your limits, so don't worry if you see some kinks that I'm into that you aren't comfortable with.  That being said I do tend to like to get as kinky as possible. I have a very open mind since role play is fantasy and I prefer writing partners whom are also adventurous. The only things I will not do are sexual gore (blood play is fine), scat (watersports is fine) or vomiting (unless it's cum)...oh and also I'm not a fan of gangbangs, I prefer one on one character interactions (orgies are fine or sex parties as long as our characters are just with each other...my males don't like to share) and I only do MxF with me as the male.

Alright so let me be blunt.  I am looking for smut based role plays.  I'm not saying there doesn't have to be a story or plot because quite frankly I love those and I think they are needed in order to get into the role play and get some sparks flying between the characters and writers.  However...I am here to role play adult scenes.  I role play non-sexual games elsewhere...when I'm here I would really just like to cure that sexual itch...and I like a lot of juicy details.  So yea, I'm looking for a female partner who is ready to just discuss a pairing and a scenario in order to just get down and dirty without dancing around too much.  I do like to discuss some of the details first before we jump into it randomly, also I'm friendly and I don't bite...and no I'm not going to make the joke "unless you want me to?" *winkwink* when it comes to biting...however my characters can and will bite if you like that.  One shots are great but not necessary, if we really hit it off with our writing and our characters then I would love to discuss developing it into something that lasts a bit longer.  Sometimes if you drag a role play on for too long though then you can easily lose your muse. 

If you are interested in what I like or what I am looking for then you can check out my On/Off list and here is a link to some of my past "searching for rp" threads:

Pain and Pleasure - Rough Sex
Fandom - Anime/Manga/Books/etc
Inspirational Images
Video Game Base
More RP Requests

Those are just some of the more "recent" ones, there are many more if you want to browse through the topics I have posted.

Partner must be female please.  Send me a PM if you are interested or if you have any ideas or questions, let's discuss something and then have some fun.

Neysha

I just absolutely love your thread title. :)
My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

Dray

Mingnon

If you are willing to have me, feel free to drop me a PM sometime. :D
“There are only two races of men: decent and indecent. Both are found everywhere.”
-Victor Frankl
Discord RPs - Ons + Offs  - AnAs Thread
Oath of the Drake
Look for hot monsters in your area!