News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

some stories [MUL] - female partners wanted

Started by almocussak, October 15, 2008, 11:57:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

almocussak

hello people. I'm waiting to be accepted and have been browsing around through the whole site waiting for that moment. i think I'd have a couple to share with you... ooh, I'm for F/M or FF/M, human stuff, no bdsm involved.

The Secret Job

Jane Mansfield is a 27yo married woman who suddenly found herself in a strange situation: trying to help her brother with one of his gambling debts she loans him some thousands $. Unaware of the situation, her husband, Jon, announces her that he has found a new house and he would like to buy it... but the deposit has to be paid in 30 days.

In her desperate need for the money Jane finds herself reading a newspaper ad posted by a half-pro photographer. The ad says it will pay some good money for a photoshooting... just the photoshooting isn't an ordinary one. The models should accept some erotic exposure, she reads.

And now a new path opens for her: should she do it or not? She holds a good job with a local attorney office, she's very well regarded in the community, involved in almost all local committees. Without her problem with her brother she would have had a beautiful quiet life. The photographer assures her that her pics will go straight in some private sites in europe, so she doesn't need to be concerned with them anymore.What should she do now?

the story can unfold in many ways; one of the variants is that one day she finds out her sister Helen, a former miss university contestant had done some photoshootings and when she asks her why, the answer is that Helen was trying to help their brother with its debt, but unfortunately she can't do it anymore because her husband suspects something... or she simply tells Jane that she could do it as well and so on...

Another variant could be that she is a single mom, trying to make ends meet after she'd lost her job during the recession

almocussak

I realized I haven't posted the rest of themes/stories... my mistake. So here they are:

The Photographer II - The Wedding (all these are variations of the "Photographer" theme)

At the wedding of her sister Helen, Jane is approached by the photographer hired for the event who tells her that she could make good money by modeling for some sophisticated european brands. She accepts... and so the story begins.

The Photographer III - The Absolute Suprise

One day in at the office Jane finds on her desk, conceived under some papers a picture of her... naked. To her astonishment she doesn't remember when or even if she had modeled. A short message coming a bit later tells her that if she needs more details she should go that evening to an address...

The Photographer IV - The Spy

Jane is about to finish a 60 days module on professional photography when she is approached one day by some guy who says he works for a secret agency. He tells her that because of her extraordinary physical resemblance with one of their targets they have chosen her for a secret mission... not very dangerous, yet can't be done by anyone else: after her alter-ego will be neutralized she will assume her job, that of house maid of a very rich man, known for its mafia connections. His wife, a TV star, the agent says, is believed to be  involved in an affair with an unknown person...and they need information...and pictures as proof... Could she do it?

The Club

Jane and Rob have recently married and they enjoy their new happy life...till one day when they both receive an invitation to a club, a swinging club. At his wife's insistence, Rob finally says 'yes honey, will go there, but just to say hello...nothing more'. And one saturday evening they go...

Obviously I use here the name 'Jane' as a generic one. Anything else is just fine, as well as changing the stories in their structure, theme and so on.

I'm also interested to play characters involved in mild detective stories or anything else F/M or FF/M

almocussak

Quote from: traci80 on October 15, 2008, 12:22:24 PM
  Maybe to keep my job my boss want me to fuck my son as he takes a video for his private collection.
how do you pm someone here?

Sherona

You have to go into the introduction area and post an intro before you can discuss any adult games here :) This thread will be locked until/if your approved.

NikitaFirestar

He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.