Cravings of Lusty.

Started by Frosty bite, October 19, 2013, 03:39:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frosty bite

Hey everyone how's all of you doing ? I have few requests here and please bother yourself to look at them and feel free to contact me, if you wants to role play.
And please don't forget to have a look at my O/P's Page.

A fandom plot.

House of Night

So it's about House of night series by P.C Cast. It's like this...

In the fictional world of House of Night, a
small percentage of the world's teenagers
are changed into vampyres when adolescent
hormones trigger a strand of what is
otherwise junk DNA .The change from
human to vampyre takes four years, during
which time the adolescents, known as
"fledglings," must attend one of the "House
of Night" boarding schools.  While there,
they are required to take the Vampyre
Sociology 101 course to learn the dangers
they face.  If a fledgling is not in
constant proximity to adult vampyres, the
fledgling will die; so the fledglings rarely
leave the school. About one in ten fledglings
die anyway, since their bodies cannot
tolerate the Change. For those who survive,
there's a big reward: in the words of one of
the authors, "Vampyres are like Superman.
They’re super-gorgeous. They’re super-
talented. They’re super-men."

The story revolvs around zoey and her fight against the darkness but I'm thinking of playing new characters not from the book and makes their story.

I really wants to do the second one. if someone is interested than do contact me and I'll be the most happy person.

Into the New world
He woke up to find himself surrounded by dead bodies. They are in a formation of a pagan symbol. He tried to remember from where he is, but he doesn't even knows his name. He stumble upon a vampire lord who was transporting girls, to another place. He freed them and he realizes that he is another world.

So basically this idea involves him going on an adventure with one of the girl he freed to get back to his world.

This is more plot driven story since there will be romance and tension between them, before they succumbs to their feelings.

P.S:- I can change my character to play female, if you're looking for FXF.

Fairy Tale Fantasies NSFW

Breathes there a man with soul so dead, who never to his wife hath said, "Breakfast be damned, come back to bed."

O/O's Thread

Frosty bite

Breathes there a man with soul so dead, who never to his wife hath said, "Breakfast be damned, come back to bed."

O/O's Thread

Frosty bite

Inspirational pictures

Erotic kisses

Forbidden love

O/O's Thread

Frosty bite

New inspirational pics and fantasy pics added.

These are the pics which I wants to convert into plays, they can be one shot or long term, depending on the interest of the players.

You can PM me any time and ask for the availability of any play.

O/O's Thread

Frosty bite

Little Mermaid
Beauty and the Beast taken at the moment.

O/O's Thread

Frosty bite

O/O's Thread

Frosty bite

O/O's Thread

Frosty bite

O/O's Thread

Frosty bite

O/O's Thread

Frosty bite

Two new plots, Is this the future ? and Into the new world added. I'm craving them too much.

O/O's Thread

Frosty bite

Bump !!! Craving into the new world really much !

O/O's Thread

Frosty bite

O/O's Thread

Frosty bite

Craving into the new world badly.

O/O's Thread