Policewomen Captured by Sex Slavery Ring [Interest Check]

Started by CriminalMindsFan, June 03, 2014, 11:32:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CriminalMindsFan

*Recruiting Closed, Game to Begin Soon*

This is a group roleplay idea about two female uniform policewomen who make a traffic stop and find themselves captured by the men driving and riding in a commercial truck that was breaking several traffic laws.

Love idea that even with firearms out and ready to use, the policewomen are still forced to give up those firearms because of a innocent woman being held hostage inside the commercial truck. The amount of men in the truck will be a minimum of four and they already have one woman captive when stopped by the two policewomen.

Casting for the following:
1. Driver of the truck and leader of the operation (Taken by Me)
2. Man riding shotgun (Taken by KurganofPrussia)
3. Man in car that was following the truck and police car (Taken by Jecter)
4. Man riding shotgun in car (Taken by Deathnote)

5. Policewoman who was driving police car (Taken by Elven Sex Goddess)
6. Policewoman who was riding along who is new to the profession (Taken by Astrofig)

The men operate a brothel and strip club. They also deal in drugs but mainly they deal in sex slaves. They could put the policewomen to work in the brothel, strip club or rent them out to rich men who want to sexually abuse former policewomen.

Players can have multiple roles as needed to keep the game going.

KurganofPrussia

Count me very interested in playing one of the male roles.  I see myself much as Quentin Tarantino in Dusk Before Dawn.  Bit of a loose cannon and sexual deviant.  Probably male #2.

Astrofig

Definately would be down for one of the policewoman roles

Elven Sex Goddess

CriminalMindsFan

What are your absolute no's and off's?

Mine for this roleplay is no bodily fluids except for tears, cum and some light bleeding.

Astrofig

No toiletplay, no death/mutilation, no puke...light bleeding is okay if it's from the vagina or the nose.

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: CriminalMindsFan on June 05, 2014, 09:05:39 AM

Mine for this roleplay is no bodily fluids except for tears, cum and some light bleeding.

No vore,  or toilet play,   definitely no mutilation or scarring.  (Although tattooing,  or even a brand and piercings are fine.  Or whip play that doesn't flay open the back.   Leaves like welts perhaps thin traces of blood for example.)
No pedophile,  no necrophilia. 

KurganofPrussia

Quote from: CriminalMindsFan on June 05, 2014, 09:05:39 AM

Perfect for me...

CriminalMindsFan

Astrofig and Elven Sex Goddess, can you two decide between the two policewomen?

The main target would be the more experienced policewoman because the guy's have had eye on her for awhile. Her finally having a fellow policewoman as her partner will be bonus (they would have killed her male partner).

Elven Sex Goddess

Astrofig I have no qualms about which one to play.  So choose the one you want to go with the veteran officer or the green horn.   

One thing for sure 'Training day' will have nothing on this :P

Astrofig

I'm cool with either, frankly. Shall we flip a coin, co-sufferer-to-be?  ;)

CriminalMindsFan

I let you two decide, between the veteran officer and the newbie officer. They will need to forget all the radio call numbers and just remember the number 69 at some point.

Deathnote

Somewhat interested in playing one of the criminals.

CriminalMindsFan

Quote from: Deathnote on June 06, 2014, 07:31:52 PM
Somewhat interested in playing one of the criminals.

I may play the 4th along with 1st so the 3rd role is available to you.

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Astrofig on June 06, 2014, 06:25:12 PM
I'm cool with either, frankly. Shall we flip a coin, co-sufferer-to-be?  ;)

QuoteRoll Result: vet or rook rolled: 1d2
Comment: 1 vet 2 rook
Result: 1,
Total: 1

I guess with a random roll I'll be the veteran policewoman

Astrofig

CriminalMindsFan

We can start making character sheets. Then we can move them to an official thread once everyone is on board. Ladies first and the police force is not the richest so some of the modern tools that law enforcement has, your force doesn't have.

You should have the police car, basic street cop uniforms, bullet proof vest that are old, radios, and basic police belt. No match for three men intent on kidnapping two police women along a remote stretch of two lane road on outskirts of a small town.

Belisuavious

CriminalMindsFan

Quote from: Jecter on June 07, 2014, 08:07:02 PM
Is it too late to claim one of the criminals?

No and I suck at character sheet templates so everyone is free to create there own template. Basic info like name, age and appearance should be no brainers.

Elven Sex Goddess

Player:  Elven Sex Goddess
Character Name:  Barbara Palwoski

Bio:  Barbara is a twelve year veteran of the town's police department.   Although she was not hired as a police officer.    Fresh out of high school with no plans to  attend college.    Barbara a average nothing special  girl through out high school.  Really wanted to get a job.  Save money and get out of town to a better life.     Finding  clerical work at the police station on a part time basis.   

Within a few months of being a clerical staffer in the police station.   Barbara life path begins to change.   Encouraged by the officers and other co-workers she would begin attending the community college.    It takes her around three and half years to gain her associates degree from the college in law enforcement.     

During this time a couple of the patrol officers were big fitness nuts.    Naturally Barbara fell into this category.    As she jumped in to become a work out slut.    She would become physically fit.    So then  when those same officers would encourage her to take the state police examine to become a policewoman.   She would do so and become a police officer of the town.   That was approximately eight years ago.   

She is going on her third partner.  Her first partner one of the ones that had talked her into joining.    Left the force to pursue a career in the Federal Bureau of Investigations.     The second one which was recently a few months ago had died in a traffic accident.    A drunk driver that had failed to stop at a red light as she and her partner had been going through with flashing lights.    The call was to a elderly woman of the town who likely had her gray beard cat get stuck again in the crawl  space of house.      Barbara had been driving.     

Fresh back on the job she is given a new recruit another policewoman.   

Personality:  Barbara is an introvert.    The guys of the police force treat her as one of the guys.   She really never dated any of them except for her first partner.   Who she really liked.    But he treated her as just another buddy.    She has trouble trusting.   Because of while she was going to community college and a string of loser boyfriends that would end up hurting her emotionally.     So as she had continued to work out and made herself with a killer smoking hot body.    Not many would  know this as she would drive thirty miles to the next town to use the gym in that town.

Description

CriminalMindsFan

Player: Me (aka. CriminalMindsFan)
Character: Mark Mason

Useful Info: Mark runs Mason trucking and M.M. Industries. All the other guys manage or operate the various businesses that form M.M. Industries. Those businesses include the strip clubs, brothels, truck stops, gas stations and junk yards. His friend of over 20 years is always right beside him on missions/trips. Getting stopped by Officers like Barbara Palwoski has become a common occurrence whenever they are driving a commercial truck across multiple states. Sometimes they send a car ahead on a sort of recon mission and as the roleplay begins, they've targeted a small town police officer and her new partner to restock either a brothel or strip club. The day before the events unfold, a speeding driver was issued a ticket and warning by the two lovely policewomen. The results of the routine traffic stop allowed Mark to obtain some real time images of the two policewomen and he looked forward to seeing them out of uniform and at the mercy of his gang.

Things that make Mark tick: Taking power away from authority figures, women dancing/stripping to music, drug abuse, sex abuse, making money illegally, sharing everything with his partners in organized crime.

KurganofPrussia

Player: KurganofPrussia
Name: Viktor "Vic" Fandango
Bio: Vic was a unwashed, untrained, unemployable Russian immigrant 22 years ago when he came to America.  Leaving Russia was a big deal at the time, and no one wanted to employ, trust or harbor someone leaving the former Soviet Union.  So, Vic found himself doing grunt work and shitty jobs for a couple of years.  Keeping his mouth shut and head down was his two biggest strengths.  These were two of the biggest things that Mark Mason was looking for in a helper.  Vic never told secrets, and did all of the work necessary to keep businesses like M.M. Industries working.  While Vic has no real title, he is a garbage man of sorts, dealing with the problems Mark has.  In return, Mark does not judge or snitch on Vic's transgressions... mostly rape and murder.  Vic is a loose cannon capable of killing someone overzelously or taking things too far, but he is a helluva cleaner and trusted confidant.  He backs up Mark in all situations, 100%

Belisuavious

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Name: Johnny B. Goode

Role: Criminal #4

Bio: Obviously, his name isn't really Johnny B. Goode, his real name being his own little secret. His history, like his name, is something he keeps to himself. What is obvious is that he is a talented driver, quick with both a gun and a knife, and actually does his best to think things through before charging in. He owns and runs a chop shop/garage where he seems to spend most of his time, when he is not out with the rest of the boys "working". He enjoys what he does, and doesn't seem to have many regrets for the path he has chosen.

CriminalMindsFan

Elven Sex Goddess

Ok I am off to work,  so if thread gets started,  I will post when get home tonight.   Have a good day everyone.   :)