Know the Alien, Hate the Alien (Warhammer 40k Deathwatch) Accepting 1 more player

Started by Ollumhammersong, March 21, 2024, 02:06:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HairyHeretic

What's your thoughts on Cawl having created new Primaris with the geneseed of the Legions that turned traitor? I know Papa Smurf told him not to make them, but there's a definitely a couple of those new chapters that are .. oddly familiar :) 
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Ollumhammersong

I'm going to say no for now as that is a whole different can of worms I don't feel like opening with this particular game. There are plenty of chapters still to choose from. 
Hi i'm a polymorphic alien who has taken the form of this signiature to have sex with your pupils, and by the smile on your face I can tell your enjoying it.

Sorvoe551

HairyHeretic

Quote from: Ollumhammersong on March 21, 2024, 07:28:20 PMI'm going to say no for now as that is a whole different can of worms I don't feel like opening with this particular game. There are plenty of chapters still to choose from.

Custom chapters, or sticking to official ones?
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Ollumhammersong

Sure you can do a custom chapter if you want. Keeping in mind it's a deathwatch game and we likely aren't going to be diving into that chapter's history or anything like that. It's really just where your guy is from.
Hi i'm a polymorphic alien who has taken the form of this signiature to have sex with your pupils, and by the smile on your face I can tell your enjoying it.

Ollumhammersong

Well, we have 4 players so far. When I get.home from work today I'll work on an ooc and a character sheet.

Equipment to start will be standard load outs based on what kind of marine you are. With options and variety being made available as missions and assignments are completed

Ollumhammersong

OOC and Character creation page. first IC page is soon to follow

Okay everyone. OOC is now up! We only have 4 players right now so I am open to 1-2 more joining in if anyone is interested

Rashol